Cuba Sex Adventures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CubaHorny
CubaHorny
11 Followers

We got to my casa, rang the bell and the B&B owner let us in. Katie had to sign into the ledger. Many girls don't want to do this since if they sign in too often, they will get into trouble with police. She had no problem and this made me think again that she is new to this. While she was doing this legal task, I went to the room and turned certain lights on and some off to get the right atmosphere. Then I went to the bathroom and took a piss. I didn't want to interrupt our fucking with a pee break. Finished, I lay on the bed, fully dressed, waiting. I gave my semihard dick a few strokes and rearranged it to the proper angle. I love the feeling of impending sex. The air seems to have more oxygen. Your skin gets more sensitive. The sense of smell is heightened.

Katie came through the door, closed and locked it. That was a nice touch. The old world was locked out and our erotic, private space was safely away from prying eyes. She smiled and walked over to the bathroom, closing the door behind her. She soon came out. The button of her waist band was open and I could see the top of her white panties. I patted the bed beside me and she laid down and snuggled under my arm on her back submissively. I turned on my side looking down on her.

"Mi gusta lento mi amor". I like slow my love. In our world together I call the shots and she knows it. I've told her already at dinner I am very experienced in Cuba.

It is my style to go slow. In my younger days my extreme lust would have me galloping to get my cock buried deep into pussy as soon as possible. Now I tease my lust by going slow. It's so erotic knowing that you can feel anything on her or get her to do anything and yet you wait. In fact, as I think about it sex is so much better in my forties and after, than my younger years. I can fuck as long as I want without cumming accidentally. As I'm fucking I think about what's happening without lust totally fogging my senses. Older men reading this will relate but young guys won't believe all these thoughts and feelings could happen while a man is fucking.

I stroked her soft blonde hair and kissed her ruby red lips. I drew back and looked deeply into her eyes stroking her cheek. She gave me a look of total surrender. I looked down at her body and just ate it with my eyes for several minutes. She reached up her head and kissed my earlobe and then put her tongue in . That sent my lust meter up to the orange zone. She crossed on leg over the other and started moving it back and forth to strum her pussy. This woman was in heat and needed a solid fucking. She had likely been fantasizing about having sex with a foreigner for quite a while and now it was coming true. I'm a non-drinker and good enough looking to have an attractive wife back in Chicago. Katie could have done a lot worse than me and no doubt she knew it.

I hugged her to my body. She kissed my neck in total surrender. I reached down and took a full handful of ass. The ass that I had been fantasizing about. It was as perfectly firm and womanly as I'd hoped. I gave both ass cheeks a good massage and then teased my hand along the bare skin above her pants. Then I dipped my fingers a few inches down the crack of her ass. Her skin was as soft as a baby's bum. I was in no hurry to go further.

I put my hand on her chest below her neck and above her cleavage. I had to force myself not to rush to cup her breast. She and I knew it was soon going to happen but I bent my head lower as kissed her sweet lips again as I felt her heart race. Then I slowly slipped my hand down under her bra. She drew in a deep breath, groaned and pulled my lips forcefully to hers in a French tongue kiss as I cupped her small firm breast and rolled her hard aroused nipple in my fingers.

She sat up then and straddled my hips as I lay on my back looking up at her. Our kissing had spread her lipstick beyond her lips and her eyes were like an animal in heat. She had transformed from an attractive woman next door to a slut in heat. I loved seeing the change. She ground her crotch into mine and rode my stiff dick in my pants to get some relief for her burning pussy. I reached up and massaged her breasts through her top. She closed her eyes and a look of pure pleasure crossed her face as I assaulted her tits. She then started to unbutton my shirt and then sucked on one of my nipples then the other. This cranked my lust up big time.

"Sin ropas baby". Without clothes, baby. It was time for some down and dirty, primal fucking.

She got off me and on knees beside stripped off her top and then her pants were pulled down to her knees and then off. She kept on her beautiful white lace full panties. I stood at the side of the bed and stripped everything off as she sat waiting. Then, I put a couple of pillows against the headboard and lay on my back beside her propped on them in classic BJ receiving position. She knew exactly where this was heading.

She is a caring lover and took my face in her hands and kissed it all over even down to my neck and ears. I felt like a fucking king. She took each of my nipples into her mouth again and swirled her tongue around it deliciously as she slipped her fingers around my steel hard cock. I had my hands locked behind my head looking down at this erotic show in amazement with a big shit-ass grin on my face.

Then she shifted to kneeling between my legs. I love that position for a blow job. I can see the woman's face so much better and her tongue hits the sensitive underside of my dick. No matter how good looking a woman is, she always looks better with my cock buried in her mouth.

She kissed the inside of my thigh and then went directly to licking my balls. I was instantly moaning in pure pleasure. I don't shave my balls. My wife back in Chicago doesn't want me to. Katie was licking my hairy ball-sack with gusto. It was super but eventually I had to lift her chin as a sign to work my cockhead too. She licked my staff sweetly and took the head into her hot mouth. When she gobbled the full length, fuck did she ever look great with her nose against my pubic hair and her lips at the base of my dick buried deep inside to the back of her throat. That vision is etched forever in my brain. I get a chubby just thinking about it now.

She was on her knees with her ass up in the air and her head low on my crotch. Her white panties had pulled into the crack of her ass. The bare round cheeks and the dip at the crack gave the shape of the top of a valentine heart. My animal brain started thinking about the tight, hot, wet pussy that was back there under that girlie white lace. For no reason, I got pissed that those panties were still on her ass over what was now MY pussy.

A surge of lust washed over me and I sat up and pulled her body face down towards me across my lap. I grabbed the waistband of her panties and pulled them down violently to the top of her thighs, baring her ass completely. I gave her ass a good slap for no reason other than to release some pent up energy and to make her know who's boss. It was hard enough to make a little pink color but not really painful. Cuban women like a man to be macho. I massaged her butt cheeks just because I liked the feel of them. She has a dancer's firm ass. I also dipped my hand down between her legs to her pussy to check for wetness. A woman who gets wet sucking a man's cock is a keeper. Katie's pussy was drenched.

I flipped her onto her back. She was a vision with a beautiful face with long blonde hair circling her head. Her legs were together and the camel-toe notch of her pussy was visible. She was cleanly shaven as I've seen with every Cuban woman I've been with. As I got onto my knees she spread her legs, ready to be mounted. You gotta love having sex with a real lusty mature woman. They know what to do when a nude horny man with a stiff erection is coming at them.

I got between her legs kneeling and I pulled her hips five or six inches towards my stiff erection. I always love the feeling of dragging a woman's pussy to my cock. It feels fucking fantastic. Your primitive brain gets to know this habit leads to hot pussy within seconds and a testosterone surge gets your instincts into fuck mode. It's like cracking open your first frosty can of beer on a hot day just as Monday night football is coming on the TV. All is good with the world.

I notched the head of my cock in her vagina and slipped in balls deep, still on my knees. I held one of her legs to my body and slide my dick in and out of her vagina a few times. She had a dancer's flexibility. It was heaven but I needed some good old fashioned fucking and rutting. I fell on to her body missionary style with most of my weight on my elbows and knees. I pulled back my hips and drilled my cock as deeply into her center as possible. Our hips thudding together felt perfect so I drill her a dozen more times in a fuck fury with my face pressed into her fragrant hair spread on the bed beside her head. Her pussy was like warm apple pie. I thrusted my cock as deep as possible into her center and felt my balls up against her sweet ass. I left it in deep and raised my body up with my arms straight and looked down at her pretty face. A feeling of powerful male dominance washed over me. Her eyes spoke a thousand silent words of surrender and gratitude. She turned her head and kissed my wrist sweetly. That made my heart leap in tender feelings towards her. My primitive animal lust instinct was momentarily confused but then reacted by me rejecting any thought of tenderness as I pulled back my hips and drilled her pussy as hard as possible. Her tits shook with the force. She continued to kiss my wrist. For some inexplicable reason that made me ram her pussy harder and harder in crazy lust.

I said almost grunting, "Te gusta, mi amor?" You like it my love?

She smiled and said, "Si, mi vida." Yes, my life. Her answer ups my feeling of fuck-rage and I think "You bet you like my cock in your hot pussy, MY fucking pussy. I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked and fill you with my fucking cum."

I drilled her pussy a few times looking into her eyes. Her facial expression changed as her mouth twisted erotically telling me she was being swept up in the lust of the moment. Then she grabbed my ass and ground her pussy in the rhythm of my fucking. That left no doubt she was enjoying it all. Our bodies found their sex dance rhythm and we were swept along on a magic carpet ride of sensuality.

I fell back onto her body for some more pure animal humping. She screamed into my ear, "Ahhh. Adios mio! AHHH. Que rico sexo papi. AHHH". She was cummimg, big time. She wrapped her legs around the back of my thighs to desperately grind out every ounce of pleasure from her orgasm.

Her pussy was contracting rhythmically along my cock and that's when I lost it. The most powerful orgasm of my life hit me like a class five Cuban hurricane. I just grunted like a pig as I fucked her cunt ruthlessly as my orgasm built dangerously and then my throat roared as it washed over me. I thought I might die with the blinding pleasure of it. My brain had a ecstatic whiteout for who knows how long.

For some strange reason, I started to laugh in total glee as I rolled off her body. Maybe my brain needed to wash itself of the fuck-rage urgency of planting my seed. I don't know why I laughed with gusto but I do know that I felt totally fantastic at that moment. When my woman kissed my shoulder and looked into my face with a look of awe and love, I felt like a king.

I'll end my story here. I've got a huge erection that needs some relief after remembering and writing down this erotic memory. Stay tuned for some more real life Cuban fuck stories and more information about that wonderful male paradise, Cuba.

CubaHorny
CubaHorny
11 Followers
12