Cuck Dreams Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdp_2004
mdp_2004
522 Followers

Master Black interrupted our interlude and said "get your cock out of my ass boy. It's time for you to kneel and tongue me clean."

"Yes sir," I said and dropped to my knees. I pried his ass cheeks open and dove in tongue first to taste him. It was nasty and disgusting but I cleaned him out like a good sub. It took me several minutes maybe 20 in all but I sucked out every last drop from his big ole black ass.

++++++

When Donna exited the bathroom she was sexual perfection and ready for play. Peach gel coated her hair and held that fresh combed look few women can do while maintaining a feminine appearance. Thick black eyelashes curled upward and stood out against the pale blue shadow backdrop applied below her eyebrows. Light rouge kissed her cheeks while heavy red gloss coated her lips. A silver-lettered "slut wife" collar embraced her neck and the rest of her body was naked. Her nipples were erect. Her pussy and legs were lasered hairless. Rounding off the presentation was a pair of five inch stiletto heels. In all, she was simply breathtaking from head to toe.

Four unknown men greeted her with whistles and wide open eyes. She smiled without attempting to cover herself and stepped closer to the group.

After making eye contact with everyone she said to no one in particular "is my Master here?"

Larry spoke first. "He's downstairs with your husband. He asked that we come up here and brief you on the filming."

"The filming?" she asked curiously and paused for a response.

"We do WILF porn."

She shook her head as if to indicate she didn't know what he just said.

"Wives I'd Like to Fuck," chimed in David. "They're very popular on the porn circuit." He stepped forward and extended his hand to her. "Hi Donna, I'm David." She extended her hand to him and as they shook hands he said "I do the fucking. That's Larry. He does the camera work and directing."

Donna looked past David and at Larry. He looked the older of the two but not a day past 21 and that appealed to her. "Does he fuck the wives too?"

David laughed and Larry said "If you're inviting, I'm accepting."

"I am," she said and smiled.

"Great," said Larry. Let me take a moment to set up. He bent over and unzipped his duffle bag and extracted a collapsible tripod. As he setup his gear, Donna turned to the other two and said "who might you be?"

"I'm JD and this mongrel is Pete."

"Hi JD and Pete, I'm Donna Wilson."

"Hi," they said in unison.

"Are you friends of my Master?"

"Nah, we were walking down town on the sidewalk when he rode up in his limo and asked us if we'd be interested in fucking a white wife turned slut for black cock."

"You sure are a lot prettier in person than pictures," chimed in Pete. He grinned from ear to ear. Donna looked beyond Pete's pocked face and at that big smile as she stepped right up to him. "Thank you Pete." She was turned on knowing her Master pimped her out to strangers and she wanted to make a good impression on him. She sized up JD quickly and turned to Pete. He seemed harmless and so she reached up to his neck with her open arms.

Pete had never been with a woman so beautiful and who could look beyond his physical unattractiveness and make him feel wanted like Donna was doing now. He took her in his embrace as he leant over to meet her halfway. Donna simply moved in closer and kissed Pete full on the mouth in the most willing and loving way she knew how. Her kiss was gentle and passionate. As their mouths opened wider, their tongues met and they danced together for several moments longer. When they let up for air, she said "Mmm, Pete, you're really a hot kisser. I want you to fuck me first."

JD stepped forward and grabbed Donna's right wrist. "Not so fast missy, I put up the 50 bucks, so I'm going first."

"Oh yeah?" asked Donna. She turned to look at him toe to head as if to ask who they hell did he think he was talking to her like that. His rudeness overshadowed his good looks and she would have none of that. Using a self defense technique I taught her, she escaped his wrist grab with ease. When her arm was free, she hugged Pete tightly and said to him, "Is that true Pete. Did he pay the $50?"

Pete nodded and did not embrace her. He stared at the floor as he said "JD can go first."

JD smiled and reached for his zipper.

"Not so fast people," piped up David. He was naked now and Donna turned in his direction. She salivated as she took in the sight of his 10" hard on. "Her Master wants her nipples pierced. Then we can fuck the shit out of her."

Donna smiled coyly upon hearing David's delivery of her Master's instructions. She stroked her left breast and said "Will Pete be allowed to hold me from behind?" She looked to Pete and said "Will you hold onto me while they pierce me?"

Pete nodded and Donna backed into him. Pete towered Donna and when their bodies touched, Donna felt his erection press into her back.

"That won't work," said David. "We need to secure her on something." He looked around the room and then said "Let's see if we can pull the bed away from the wall. I think the slatted head board will work."

While David and JD maneuvered the bed away from the wall, Donna turned to face Pete and unzipped his pants. Then she reached in and grabbed his cock. It felt like an arm in there and before she could extract it, David said "get up on the bed honey."

Donna winked at Pete and then got on the bed. "Move to the back and lay against the pillows with your arms up by the headboard. Pete, get behind the board and grasped the middle of her arms."

Larry moved in with the camera and zoomed in on the action as Pete grasped Donna's arms. He panned over Donna's body from head to toe, capturing her glistening pussy, her erect nipples and the black hands that held onto her arms.

"Just go with it honey," said David. "We're going to film this scene now. You don't need a script. I am using one and will lead us all through the scene. Just play along okay."

Donna nodded. Her lust was kicking in. Pete's cock felt enormous. David's 10 inches was nothing to ignore but she was certain Pete was packing the monster of a lifetime. These men were his warm-ups and she couldn't wait to feel him put his wood to her.

David had an object in his right hand and he got onto the bed and straddled Donna's thighs. His cock lay at her open pussy and Larry moved in closer to capture them.

A wireless microphone hung around his neck and he said "what's your name and where are we honey?" asked David. He put the object down at his side and reached out to cup both of Donna's full breasts and squeeze.

"Mmm, that's feels good," she began and licked her upper lip. "I'm Mrs. Donna Wilson and we're in my marital bed."

"Good girl, you're a natural for the camera," said Larry. The camera remained on Donna's face and then zoomed out slowly to take in the rest of the set.

"Where is your husband Mrs. Wilson? Is he here with us?"

"He's downstairs with our Master."

"Your Master? Would you care to explain how you have a Master?"

"I love my husband but he is sexually inadequate. So we have a Master who helps us reach total satisfaction as a married couple."

"Do you pay him?"

"No. We give him the power to do with us as he wishes."

"And that makes you happy?"

"Extremely."

"So today you are to have your nipples pierced as an ode to your Master and then be filmed as a WILF in action with hung black men you've never met before. Is that about right?" asked David.

"Yes, I believe so."

"And you are okay with this?"

"Yes I am."

Larry captured Donna's smile and then he panned to the three black faces with his camera. JD actually smiled and waved. "There's a happy customer," said David.

Donna looked up at Pete and smiled at him. She wanted him to feel comfortable and still maintain the respect she felt he had for her. He was a good boy and packing an enormous tool in his pants and she wanted to make sure he felt good about sharing it with her. Without considering her surroundings, she blew him a silent kiss. The camera and David caught everything.

"Is this your boyfriend holding you down?" he asked.

"Not yet, but he could be," she said.

The camera zoomed on Pete's face while David asked him "Why are you holding her down sir?"

"I want to help her stay still as much as possible when her nipples are pierced. She's so beautiful. And, I don't want to see her get butchered because she moved."

While Pete and Donna gazed into each other's eyes, David grasped her right breast in his left hand and picked up the mysterious object that he placed on the bed beside them earlier. The object had a rubber ring on one end and a push button on the side. Gripping the box with his finger on the button, he looped her nipple within the rubber ring. Donna's nipple fit the ring perfectly and without further delay, David pressed the button.

Donna screamed as a sharp metal rod stabbed out of the box and plunged through her nipple. David had long since removed the box before Donna stopped screaming. He turned to JD, "hey man, go get Larry's bag and bring it here."

"I'm not your nigger, go get it yourself."

David reached out and grabbed JD by the neck and said "listen up nigger, if you don't get it now I'll fuckin kill your black ass and bury you so far away that no one will ever find you."

David's glare bore through JD while his fingers dug into JD's neck. "Okay man, let go and I'll get it."

When David turned to Donna, she had stopped screaming but her nipple was bleeding slightly. "Hey man, she's bleeding," said Pete with concern.

"It's okay, we'll clean it up if your buddy hurries up."

"Hurry the fuck up JD you motha-fucka" yelled Pete.

JD returned with the bag and glared at Pete. "You don't talk to me like that Pete you fucking ugly nigger."

"Shut up JD," said Pete and David in unison.

"I'm okay now," Donna said looking up at Pete. "It doesn't hurt anymore," she lied.

David sprayed antiseptic on her nipple and blotted the blood with a cotton swab. Then he inserted a gold ring into her nipple and closed off the narrow end with a bead.

"Voila!" exclaimed David as Larry zoomed the camera onto Donna's newly decorated nipple. She took comfort in Pete's presence and whispered her need to him "kiss me Pete."

He didn't need a second invitation and leaned down to cover her face and kiss her. Larry knelt lower and captured their kiss. Donna slipped her tongue into Pete's mouth ever so slowly. For a WILF video, this beginning was simply outrageous.

David was feeling relief and horny at the same time. His cock was still hard and he decided it couldn't hurt at this point if he just pushed it into Donna's cunt just a little. As David got inside Donna, she tongued Pete's mouth passionately until David leaned forward just enough that he touched Pete's head. Pete looked up and then backed away and said "hey man, what the fuck. I'm no faggot you ass hole."

"Calm down, said David, I'm not either."

"Wow, this feels really good," said Donna. "Come back here sweetie, kiss me some more." She looked up at Pete.

"Hey man, I was supposed to go first," yelled JD.

David turned and punched JD twice in the head with a jab cross. It was simply an amazing feat to pull off given he was balls deep in Donna at the time. JD fell backward. He was unconscious before he hit the floor but nobody went to his rescue.

"Thank you for doing that," said Donna.

"Yeah, thanks man," said Pete.

"No problem," said David and he picked up his tempo of sawing all 10 inches in and out of Donna's pussy. "Mmm, I love getting fucked by a real man with a real cock," she blurted out.

"We need to do the other one," said David and he grasped Donna's left breast. He was in her balls deep now and letting his throbbing cock fill her completely. Donna reached up to Pete and said "Hold me down Pete and then it's your turn. I want you to make love to me Pete."

As Pete moved in to hold down Donna by the shoulders, she said to David and the camera, I want him to cum inside me and for my husband to clean me out. That should be a nice ending for your video don't you think?"

David nodded as he loosely held her breast in his hand. He nearly came inside Donna as she unveiled her wish to them. Every single one of his WILF experiences had been hot but nothing quite as hot as this. He wondered if they could do a series with her.

The maneuver took only seconds followed by Donna's guttural scream. Then David cleaned her nipple and inserted the second ring and closed it with the gold bead. The camera zoomed in on the matching pair of pierced nipples.

David continued sawing in and out of Donna. He wanted to soil this woman more than anything but Pete tapped his head and pointed for him to get off her. David was a gentleman. He honored the agreement and dismounted. When he did so, there was a suctioned pop. Donna relaxed her legs and they remained open. Her freshly fucked pussy was red and swollen and wet.

Pete circled the bed and faced Donna as he shed his clothes. When he was naked, everyone in the room was silent and staring at the thing between his legs. Larry spoke first and said "hold on a second. Let me get a shot from behind you."

As Pete waited, Donna smiled at him. He reached down and grasped his enormous cock and stroked it. Larry was behind him now and shooting first the floor then up the empty space between Pete's legs and finally onto the huge ball sac and arm length appendage hanging from his crotch.

Larry then got in front of Pete for a full on body shot. The pock-faced kid was going to be a star. His cock was enormous. It was thick as a man's wrist and as long as his arm from wrist to elbow.

Donna trembled. She was wet and horny for this young man and his magnificent cock and at the same time she wondered if she could fully accommodate him. Without further delay, she held her open arms to him and said "come here Pete and make love to me."

Larry smiled as Pete got onto the bed and covered Donna with his body. Their contrast of color was erotic as ever. David held his hands at his hips and simply stared as his peer in age kissed the star of their latest WILF segment and gently pushed his cock to her hole.

It took many patient pushes but Donna's determination to relax and Pete's persistence paid off. Finally on the 10th push, Pete's cock head pushed passed the first ring and into Donna's cunt. There, he held firm and waited. Ever so slight in his recoil, Pete then pushed onward and sank about six inches into Donna. She tensed a little and pushed against his biceps with her hands. "Hold on," she whispered.

Pete moved his elbows alongside Donna and propped himself up. He had to scrunch a little but managed to do so and then kissed her lightly on the lips. She tongued him immediately in response. As they kissed, he bottomed out inside her. Some of Pete's cock remained outside of her, maybe about 2-3 inches in all.

He held himself in this position for a few seconds more while they continued French kissing. When Donna felt relaxed enough for Pete to withdraw and plunge back into her, she wrapped her legs around his butt and told him to go for it.

JD stirred from his temporary slumber and saw his street companion fuck the white bitch on the bed. His head still spun and he remained on the floor and lay back against the wall. David turned to JD and whispered "keep quiet or I'll put you out again."

"Oh gawd Pete, you feel incredible. I've never felt stuffed like this before," exclaimed Donna.

Pete sawed in and out of her in a controlled manner. The speed was just right. It kept him hard without making him cum prematurely and it made Donna crazy with lust. It was his favorite part of fucking and he wanted this moment with Donna to last forever.

Well beyond an hour after the men arrived upstairs to greet Donna, Gary showed up and announced the set downstairs was ready. David turned to him and held up a finger to ssh Gary. "We're filming god dammit, can't you fuckin see?"

Gary's shoulders sank. He truly felt horrible and he looked down and then over toward JD. "What happened to you?"

David said, "He was out of line, would you mind taking him down stairs and telling Master Black to straighten him out?

Gary smiled. "Absolutely." If there was one thing Gary despised it was guys who got out of line and made life less fun for everyone else. He hated JD the moment he heard the man speak. Taking him out would be worth the energy expended to do the job right. The big man sauntered over to JD and yanked him up by one arm and slung his body over his shoulder. He turned to face the door and marched onward and outward. JD's body hung limply as Gary descended the stairs.

Meanwhile, back in the Wilson bedroom, Pete announced his impending orgasm. "Cum inside me Pete. I want you to. Please cum inside me baby," whispered Donna.

Pete was in heaven. He had no intention of pulling out. His cock was deeper inside a woman than he'd ever been. Her pussy clung to his cock like a warm velvet glove. The friction was incredible. His god given talent was to fuck and impregnate and Donna was to be no exception. The fact that she wanted his cum spurred his resolve and in no short order at all, he pumped the first wad into her.

Donna felt Pete's cum blast the moment he sprayed inside her. Pete lunged forward and put his arms around Donna's back as he pumped another wad of man cum inside her. "That's it darling. Dump your entire load in me. Give me your baby!"

That did it for Pete. He reached down her back and cupped her ass cheeks with his long fingers. Holding her ass in this manner allowed him to push his mushroom head well into her cervix. In doing so, he was now balls deep inside her and in this position, he emptied his entire load into Donna. His orgasm took nearly 30 seconds to complete and in this time Donna's orgasm hit too. She came hard, uncontrollably hard. Reaching up to his back, she raked her nails into his flesh as he pummeled her cervix with his massive tool.

Water filled her eyes and tears rolled down her face as Donna's body shook and her mind reeled with the physical pleasure this young man gave her. She had never been so completely and thoroughly taken by anyone before. Not even her own Master could give her this kind of satisfaction. She was simply humbled and pleasured such that she would do anything for another round with this man.

Pete was very nearly ready to cry himself. It was his first time to reach balls deep status and no less significant was the fact that the woman wanted him to impregnate her. His heart filled with joy and even after he pumped every drop of cum he had inside her, his erection remained strong as ever and he continued to stroke it in and out of her. He was balls deep and he would do anything for another round with this woman.

Ten minutes later and several multiple orgasms later, Donna finally asked Pete to stop and just hold her. She was physically and emotionally exhausted. He could have kept going and wasn't even close to cumming again for at least an hour but he honored her request like a gentleman.

Pete's dismount produced an incredible popping noise. It was much louder than when David had dismounted her earlier. He lay beside her and his cock jut upward and glistened with their combined juices.

Larry zoomed the camera on Donna. Red smears of lipstick ran from her lips toward her cheeks and chin. Perspiration dotted her forehead and her eyes remained closed as her body recovered from the heaving orgasms Pete had given her.

Her legs remained partial open, in a limp state. Her pussy gaped open. It was shiny, red and swollen. She made no attempt to cover herself and when David asked if she knew how to push a man's cum out of her, she simply nodded and made the effort. In seconds, 10 minute old clear cum oozed out of her gaping hole.

mdp_2004
mdp_2004
522 Followers