Cuck Dreams Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Larry stopped filming and said to David, "we're gonna have to film the cum scene again. His cum needs to be white; clear doesn't show up well and it's not erotic for the audience."

David turned to Pete. "How about it man? Can you cream her up again?"

"Yeah, I need about 30 minutes or so."

"That's cool." David got up and put his shorts back on. "I'm going downstairs to raid the fridge, anybody want anything?"

"I could go for a glass of ice water," said Donna. "And bring my husband up too. I want him to lick me out so Pete has a fresh pussy to fuck."

"Sure thing darling," said David and he left the room.

After David left, Donna turned to Pete. "Come here lover, I want to suck that cock of your's." Pete simply lay back and Donna quickly got between his legs and kissed her new lover's enormous cock.

++++++

On his way downstairs, David saw JD cuffed to the bottom of the staircase. David passed him and headed into the dining room. At the entry way we stopped in his tracks and watched the white guy eating out the big black man's ass. The sight repulsed him. Gay sex had never been a turn on for David. On the other hand, it might be something to include in the movie they were making of Mrs. Wilson. He liked the sound of her name so much that he would consider using it as the title of their film.

"Hey Mr. Black?"

Master Black turned to face the intruder. "What?" he asked bluntly.

"Can we borrow Mr. Wilson for a few moments. His wife has a cuntful of spunk and she asked specifically if he could come up and lick her out clean?"

Master Black laughed. "Hear that boy, your bitch wants you to clean her out already. You're in high demand."

Then he turned to David, "tell her when he's done licking out my ass hole she can have him."

David frowned at the thought and left for the kitchen. He was hungry and wanted to distance himself as much as possible from the sight before him.

In ten minutes, Master Black, David and I headed up the stairs. Donna was laying on the bed and the ugly guy was fucking her throat with the biggest cock I ever saw. I think it might have been the biggest cock Master Black had ever seen too. We all just stood in the doorway and watched with our jaws dropped.

I still tasted his shit on my breath and didn't want to contaminate her pussy so I got permission to go to the bathroom to rinse out my mouth.

When I came back, the ugly guy was standing next to Master Black and talking with him.

"There you are boy. Come here and stand next to Pete."

We are about the same height but that's as much in common as I could see that we had.

"Put your arm next to his cock." I looked at Pete and then put my arm down there. It was nearly as long as the distance between my wrist and elbow. "Jesus," muttered Master Black.

I stood upright and looked at Donna. "Are you okay sweet heart?" I asked her.

"Yes honey I am." She smiled back at me. She opened her legs wider as I gazed over her body. Her pussy was swollen red and looked loose to me. "Look at my breasts Bob, look what I allowed them to do to me in honor of Master Black." She sat upright and cupped a breast in her hand to present it.

"Wow. They're pierced. So that's what the screams were about. Does it hurt?"

"Yes, but it's worth it. I'm a WILF now Bob. It stands for a Wife I'd like to Fuck. I'm a wife that other man like to fuck and will fuck from now on."

My cock grew hard again as I listened to Donna. She was charged up and I was getting charged up the more she spoke.

"Bob, I want you to know that I really like Pete and that he's welcome here anytime he wants."

I looked at Donna unsure of what to say. "Tell him he's welcome to fuck your wife anytime he wants."

I looked at Pete. "You can have her anytime you want man."

Pete smiled and said "Thanks."

"Bob, do you want to know what else?"

I nodded in her direction and tugged on my cock.

"You're sexually inadequate."

Her words stung my heart and fed my cock.

"Pete came inside me because I told him I wanted his baby."

"Oh my God," I muttered.

I looked across the room. Larry was pointing his camera at me.

"It was nearly ½ an hour ago and now I want you to ask Master Black for permission to clean me out with your mouth."

After looking into Donna's eyes momentarily, I willed myself to face Master Black. Before I spoke, he raised his hand and slapped me hard across the face. "Get on your knees before you talk to me boy!" he exclaimed.

Donna laughed.

I dropped to my knees and winced upon impact with the floor. The sting on my face was subsiding but I touched my face anyway and felt around with my finger tips.

"Ask him Bob, don't keep me waiting."

"Master Black, may I please clean out my wife's pussy with my mouth."

"First tell her what you chose to do over coming to her rescue after she screamed."

"What?" I asked.

Donna sat up.

Bang. Master Black slapped my face hard again.

"Tell her what you chose over her boy."

I looked at him and whispered "I sodomized you."

Bang. "Tell her boy, not me."

"I sodomized Master Black and then I ate all my cum out of his ass."

Donna's jaw dropped.

"Okay boy, clean out your wife and then crawl back and suck my cock while she lets her new boyfriend fuck her for the camera again."

"Stay there boy," chimed in Donna. She giggled as she got off the bed. She didn't even try to hold the liquid inside her as it began to drip down her legs. As quickly as she could, Donna mounted my mouth and fed me his cum direct from her tap. I snaked my tongue into her and she ground herself against my lips and tongue. The force she used enabled her enough friction to have a small orgasm, which in turn filled my mouth and gushed on my chest with her own girl cum.

After her brief orgasm, Donna dismounted my mouth and turned to Master Black.

"May I make love to my boy friend please?" she asked him.

"Yes you may my slut."

Donna then turned to Pete and said "come here lover."

They were on each other in a flash. Pete picked up Donna and placed her facing away from him on his cock and let her slowly drop over the entire length. Once she was fully impaled, he walked her over to the window and she rode his cock while he gripped her under her thighs and held her legs wide open. At the window anyone could have seen them.

When Pete turned to face us in the room, Larry pointed the camera at their union and continued recording their activity.

Master Black had enough. He snapped his fingers and when I looked in his direction, he pointed at his cock. It was all I needed to know and so I knee-walked to him and opened my mouth and took him in. While Donna orgasmed for Pete, I sucked my Master's cock.

"That's a good boy, suck my cock good you little faggot."