Cuck Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SatinSlip
SatinSlip
998 Followers

He gives her a few spanks, there in the parking lot. In public. Before finally letting her get in the car.

As her son drives, Mattie forgets herself in her lust. Forgets that her son's blackmail is her excuse to be so lewd.

She leans over. Pulling her son's dick out. Her face in his lap, she sucks his cock as he drives. She pulls her indecently short skirt up and fingers herself. Other hand unbuttoning her pink blouse. Squeezing her own big breasts. Pinching her nipples like her son does.

He blows his load in her mouth when they reach their neighborhood. And she has his penis safely put away as they pull up to the house.

"What'cha doin?" Reed asks. Coming up and squeezing her tits from behind.

"Cooking dinner." She tells him. Making no move to remove his groping hands. "Tell dad its nearly ready."

"Great. Can we sit at the table?" He asks.

His mom finally turns. "Sure. Why?"

"I thought about what you said. About disrespecting dad." He starts. A shiver runs through her at his words. Though she is unsure why. "Tonight you will really help me disrespect him."

"H...how?" She asks. Nearly panting in her excitement.

"His salad, you're going to jerk me off into it." He says with a smirk.

"Oh, god. Reed, no." She says. 'Reed, yes.' She thinks.

"Don't forget the photos, mom." She nods grabbing her husbands salad bowl. "I...I have to prepare." She says.

Reed pulls out his cock and slowly strokes his dick to hardness. He watches his mother prepare the salads.

Then she holds her husband's salad under his crotch. She pulls up her shirt so he can look at her cleavage. Then she grabs his big dick.

She strokes him for what feels like long tense minutes.

Then Reed's penis twitches in her hand. Shooting its creamy load over and over onto the leafy greens. Mattie's body shakes with lust each time she watches it spurt.

She makes sure to get every last drop. Then, "That's not enough. We need more." She looks up at her son from where she kneels before him on the kitchen floor.

She kisses and licks his soft dick. Setting the salad down for now. "Mmn. Get hard for mommy. I want to see your dick all nice and hard."

She sucks almost painfully hard on his cock. "Make mommy proud." Her husband could come in at any second.

Soon Reed is groaning. His dick rock hard again.

Again she milks him into his father's salad.

Then she kisses and puts his cock away. Patting his crotch. "That's mommy's good boy."

Mattie drizzles a little ranch on her and her son's salads. Making them look similar to Henley's. If you don't look too close.

Then she sets out the table. As Reed goes to get his dad.

The three of them sit and start eating as Henley talks about the yard work. It's mostly buzzing to Mattie's ears. All she can do is watch his fork.

She feels uncomfortably warm.

Then the fork stabs into the salad bowl. Henley takes a big bite.

"Umf, What is this salad dressing?" He asks grimacing.

"It's an Italian blend. I made it from scratch." His wife says. It feels like she's floating. Like she's detached from her body. 'Cum. It's cum, you sad little man. You are eating our son's jizz.' The thought runs through her like madness.

"I know you don't always like my cooking. If you don't like this we won't have it again." She says.

"I like it mom." Reed pipes in. "It's different."

"No, no." Henley insists. Not wanting to anger his wife. "I like it. See?" He shoves another big forkful in his mouth.

She watches fascinated and aroused. A white string of her son's cum dripping from the salad as her husband shoves it in his mouth and chews. Then swallows.

Their son's cum.

He wipes a little off his chin and licks it from his finger. And swallows.

Their son's cum.

She watches as he happily eats the whole salad. Chattering with Reed about...what? She doesn't even know.

What she knows is that her husband swallowed two whole loads of Reed's jizz.

In what way is her son not the man of the house now?

Tomorrow was the party, and there was plenty left to do.

Mattie spent the day cleaning the house.

All she wore were her black high heels, and black stockings with a garter. For a top she just wore a black lace bra. Her tits nearly spilling out.

Reed was happy to help her clean. Taking every opportunity to grope and grab her. To swat her jiggly ass. To rub her wet cunt.

Finally he grabs her dark hair and forces her to bend over the arm of the couch. Giving her derrière a few hard smacks as she demurely kicks her legs.

"I can't take it anymore mother. I need to fuck you." He growls over her.

"N...no. We can't. That's incest. And I'm not on anything." She protests. 'I can. Take me with your big dick. Shoot your seed into my womb. The ultimate disrespect for your father.' She can't help thinking.

She knows she is going to give in. Even as she fights to be good. "My...my ass. You can fuck my ass." She gasps.

Another smack. Then she hears him spit on his hand, lubing his cock.

He spreads her big asscheeks apart. Then she can feel the tip of his dick at her anal bud.

She clenches the couch cushion as his dick spreads her open. She groans, his dick burning its way inside her.

"Uunh! So tight mom. Your ass." He spanks her again. His dick deeper and deeper inside. Finally she feels his balls come to rest against her pussy.

He pulls halfway back out then shoves in quick and rough.

"Aaah! S...softer. P...please." His mom begs as he rams her ass.

Reed grabs her dark hair, pulling her head painfully up. Spanking her ass hard with each burning thrust into her big rear end.

"What I think you mean is 'thank you' right?" He demands.

"Unh! Unh! Th...thank you. Thank you." She moans and gasps as he fucks her. Her ass belonging to him now.

In time the burning dulls. Turning to a strange sort of pleasure. An orgasm slowly building in her.

When it finally hits, she screams out her pleasure. It had never been this strong. This intense. Not with Henley.

Reed grunts as he fills her ass with his hot jizz. Then he just pulls out and walks away. Leaving her there draped over the couch. Exhausted, with his cum dripping down her thigh.

There were so many people. In the house. In the yard. In the street. Over thirty in all.

Reed spent some time playing basketball with his cousins. Now he was prowling for his mom.

She had to know he would do something at the party. She had gone out this morning to buy a new swimsuit. A two piece, pink bikini. She wore a sheer wraparound skirt that didn't hide the fact that it covered a thong. She also had her high heels on.

Reed had heard more than one jealous comment about how inappropriate she looked. He thought his mom looked amazing.

He finds her outside with aunt Carol.

"Mom, I need help cleaning something up. I'm pretty sure you can help clear it." He tells her.

She follows as he leads her into the garage. With both cars inside the room is empty of people.

He leads her to the far corner. No one casually looking in would see them. Not crouched down anyway.

He has her sit in the concrete. Pushing her bikini top out of the way. Giving her tits a couple good slaps each. Then he makes her lay all the way down. He climbs on top of her, but inverted.

She pulls his cock out of his board shorts and starts sucking. He pulls her bikini bottoms to the side and licks her bald pussy.

They sixty-nine for a while. Then stop when they hear someone walking through the garage. Something gets tossed in a trash can.

Reed flicks his mom's clit. Seeing if she can stay quiet. She clenches her eyes at each throbbing strike, but doesn't make a sound.

Soon the relative leaves and they get back to pleasuring each other.

When Mattie returns Carol asks, "Everything come out ok?"

"Yes." Mattie says. "We took care of it."

The family was all gone. Mattie loved each of them, but was happy in the dark silence of her bedroom. Henley snoring peacefully next to her.

She wore shorts and a light T-shirt. Waiting to dose off.

There was a sound though. A soft brushing sound. Then a weight behind her.

Reed was slipping onto the bed! Sliding under her sheet.

Her son spoons her. Hand slipping under her shirt. Squeezing her big tit. Wobbling it back and forth. She gasps when he pinches her nipple. Excitement running through her. Her body awakening to her son's all too familiar touch.

His other hand reaches down. Inside her shorts. Rubbing at her cunt.

He was nude, she could tell. She reaches back and grabs his hardness. Softly stroking his big dick.

She tugs the back of her shorts down and guides him between her asscheeks. Not inside her, just nestling it between them. She grinds against him, stroking his cock with her ass.

He doesn't last long. Shooting cum up her back and on the bed.

Then he quietly slips away.

She rolls over. Her shorts still down. Lying in her son's wet spot.

Feeling like a wonton slut she reaches between her thighs.

Her husband happily snoring away.

"I need you." His mom was naked in the doorway to the attic. Reed could faintly hear his dad downstairs. Cheering at his golf game.

"Mommy needs your big dick in her cunt." The dark haired woman gets to all fours and crawls to him. Wiggling her big sweet ass when she gets near.

"You can do whatever you want to mommy. As long as you give her a good fucking." She smiles lewdly at her son.

Reed stands, pointing at the mattress. "Lay down and spread your legs."

Like an excited schoolgirl she scrambles. Spreading her legs for her young lover.

Reed quickly strips. All too eager himself.

With a grunt and a moan he is balls deep in his mother.

He lies there a moment his dick deep inside her. He caresses the side of her face. Runs his fingers through her hair. "You're so beautiful." They kiss. Long and passionately.

Then he starts to thrust. Slowly. Gently at first.

Then faster. And faster.

"Mmm. Oh yes." She whispers. "Fuck mommy. Fuck her good. Take what belongs to you. Take mommy's pussy. Mommy's pussy belongs to you. Uunh!" Her orgasm washes over her. The best she's ever had.

"Cum. Cum in mommy's pussy. Put a baby in her womb. Fill mommy up."

Reed grunts his own climax.

His wimp father downstairs. None the wiser.

Reed would be going back to school soon. His mom was on her hands and knees wearing nothing but high heels. After a summer of fucking she knew what he liked.

She was sucking his cock. For the last time in a while probably.

Her tummy was starting to swell with new life.

They both knew who put it there.

Henley was so excited at the prospect of another child.

He didn't know that he would be raising the offspring of another man.

Of his own son.

SatinSlip
SatinSlip
998 Followers
12