Cuck Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThatBoi21
ThatBoi21
1,301 Followers

Her moans are getting louder, and the three are so focused on each other that they haven't even acknowledged Ron for a good while.

"Oh my GOD!" Susan moans.

Chad and Clint are both moaning and groaning in pleasure as well, which seems to turn Susan on even more.

"Fuck!" Clint groans, pumping his cock in and out of her.

Chad is still holding a fistful of hair and pulling back and has started spanking her again, making her ass a nice shade of red. The two begin to pump even faster, and their breathing has gotten heavier. Not only that, but Ron can tell Susan is getting closer to cumming as well.

"You two better not fucking pull out!" Susan screams out.

With one final smack on the ass, Susan screams out in pleasure, gripping onto Clint tightly.

"Oh, FUCK!" she screams.

Just as Susan said, the two don't pull out. Clint slams up into her one final time, and moans loudly while he unloads inside of her. Chad is next, and thrusts forward and cums inside of her ass, shooting rope after rope of his young cum into her conquered asshole.

The two fill her up with her cum, slowing down to a halt. Ron stares at the three of them, sweaty and exhausted. Chad pulls out first and lets Susan stand up. When she does, she has to lean on him for some support, as her legs are shaking.

"Fuck... that was... really good..." she pants.

Clint stands up as well, obviously exhausted.

"Should we let him go now?" Chad asks, looking at Ron.

Ron begins to nod excitedly, as he'll finally be free.

"Hmm... Why don't we go and wash up first? I think he could wait a little." Susan says, grinning.

Chad and Clint look at each other and grin.

Susan walks over to Ron and bends over, putting her mouth right next to his ear.

"We'll be out in like, half an hour or so." she says.

She stands up and the three walk to the bathroom, and after the door shuts, Ron swears he heard his wife asking them how long it'd take for them to get it up again.

Looks like he'll be in that chair for a while.

ThatBoi21
ThatBoi21
1,301 Followers
12