All Comments on 'Cuck Husband'

by SatinSlip

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This maybe the worst writing I've seen.

I assume english is not your first language. You need an editor badly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a steaming pile of crap.

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

illiterate cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What ugly and nonsense story!

The author did a very poor job on this pathetic story. In fact it seems the author has some serious mental illness mixed with some cuckold issues and some gay issues that were transferred to this ugly story.

This story lacks of creativity nonsense shallow low context poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story, poorly written

For those complaining about it being a cuckold story, it's right there in the title

As far as the story goes, it's good. Unfortunately the lack of editing and confusing pov changes make it difficult to keep reading.

KentuckySubKentuckySubover 6 years ago
It's a Cuck Story, but Really Poor Writing

This is an over-the-top cuckold story that lacks any subtlety in its plotting or characterizations. But it's also poorly written in terms of grammar and the conventions of fiction--poorly as in not easily readable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cuk Husband

The writer is a sick man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
5 of 7 previous comments were way too harsh. This is a very good story BUT it should have been SPLIT in 2 chapers (Ch. 2 to be BDSM/gang bang).

🌟🌟🌟🌟+ (4+)!

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 4 years ago
Great

The only thing missing is I would have suck the end of the banana while it was in her as the men watched then after they left slowly eate it as I pulled it from her with my lips. Then I would have told her how much I loved her as we lay on the pile of dirty laundry. Oh yes then sell the house and move so the man could not find us again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Words cannot express how bad this is

Get a grip and whoever is encouraging you to print your fantasies and your urges to be a cuckold, get away from them as fast as possible and seek help. Counselling or something. This is creepy as hell and far from sexy. Some times you have to know where the line is and you clearly have lost site of the line or have become too desensitized to the world around you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
English Not First Language

You obviously do not have a firm understanding of the english language. Terrible writing.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

This has to be one of the ten worst stories on Literotica. It's too idiotic to be disturbing and too disturbing to be ridiculous and too ridiculous to be read to completion. This is the literary equivalent of a boil.

Claudia69Claudia69over 2 years ago

The husband should have had to eat the banana from her cum filled pussy...Good kinky tale...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSatinSlip@SatinSlip
Sorry I haven’t posted much this year. I have been busy with work and doing some commissions. Leaving me little time to write or edit stories for Lit. Thanks for all the great feedback, and encouragement. -Satinslip 8/20/19 Married and encouraged to express myself through e...