Cuck Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SatinSlip
SatinSlip
988 Followers

His guests agree and laugh at me. One of the men roughly slaps my wife's ass.

"I...I got what you ah, what you wanted." I stammer.

"Good. Good little beta. You got anything else to say?" He challenges.

I can't help glancing at the men violating my beautiful wife. "N...no sir." I say meekly.

"The men laugh again. "Ha ha. I didn't think so." Peter says. "Bring it here."

As I walk over to him the man fucking my wife doggy style pulls out and stands up. The waiting man quickly replaces him, Cherry's pussy gaping from use. The first man stands over the discarded wedding dress and shoots his cum all over it.

Reaching Peter's side I hand him his bag.

He starts to rummage through it while talking to me casually. "Over the last couple hours everyone has fucked your wife at least once. Two or three times for some guys." He starts laying the sex toys out on the table. I was told to go to a different store for each one. Other than a small personal vibrator we didn't own any. "But, fucking a whore is just par for the course. Even fucking her in front of her husband." A couple guys laugh. "Thing is, I promised these boys a real show. And we can't disappoint them can we?" He asks me.

"I...uh, n...no I guess not."

"Great. Take off your clothes and tie the whore up."

Awkwardly I strip in front of the men. Then after the two guys finish with her I cuff Cherry's hands. She looks exhausted.

We all go out to the garage. There Peter hooks the cuffs above her head to a beam across the ceiling. Dully she watches as he tweaked her nipples to hardness.

Then she is jolted awake when he attaches the first clamp to her nipple. She gasps from the pain. The second follows quickly.

To top her off a blindfold is placed over her eyes.

Next Peter pulls out the little nasty wand. The tip will give a little painful shock when it touches skin.

He lightly touches it to the bottom of her large left breast.

ZAP! 'Aah!'

"Ha ha. Nice. Well boys, this is what we played for. Jake your up first with fourteen zaps." He hands the wand to a scruffy looking bearded guy. Who starts abusing my wife.

ZAP! 'Ah!' POP! 'Ow!' ZAP! 'Mmn' he laughs as her body jerks when he touches it to her tits and ass, Cherry's big breasts bouncing. Then she screams as he touches it directly to her pussy lips. Panting and blind she waits, dreading the next touch.

"Now for you, ya little pussy, cuck. Bend over this." Peter pulls out a step stool while rubbing the leather paddle I bought.

Meekly I do as I'm told. Bending way over to grab the wooden legs on the other side.

I don't wait long.

I wish I could say I took it like a man. That I was strong in front of these cruel beasts.

WHAP! 'Aagh!'

I clench my eyes shut. My ass stinging from the blow. Quickly another follows. Then another. I can't stop my eyes from tearing up as my ass is spanked. I whimper and cry like a schoolgirl.

Lost in my own little world of pain I don't even hear my wife begging for mercy anymore.

I'm not sure how many strikes the first guy got. Probably only a dozen, but it felt like a hundred. There is a brief moment of respite before the next set starts.

Soon my world is just a constant flash of pain.

Sometime, while the cruel laughing men beat my poor ass, my little hard dick drizzles a full load of cum onto the cement.

When they finally let me stand I rub my burning rear. The men are getting ready to leave.

Poor Cherry is hanging, sobbing. When the men had finished with her they duct taped a banana halfway up her poor tortured pussy.

"You have a choice for the finale, sissy. You can slurp up your little cummy drizzles from the floor. Or your wife gets an encore round of zaps.

I can hear Cherry give a frightened little moan at that.

I look at the disgusting little puddle under the stool.

Pushing it aside I get on my hands and knees and begin to lick. It's bitter and dirty and disgusting, but I do it for the men's pleasure. Laughing at me as they open the garage door and leave.

If my neighbors happen to look now they will see us. Me on the ground, and my wife hanging, fruit up her twat.

Soon it's just the three of us.

"Clean her up cuck. You can both sleep in the basement." He looks at us with obvious disgust.

His interest in my wife as a sex partner seemingly gone after the things he did to her. Peter goes up to our bed to get some sleep before his trip in the morning.

Using the stool, I unhook Cherry. With her leaning on me I lead her to the couch. Quickly taking off her mask and the shackles.

She hisses each time I remove her nipple clamps.

She rubs her sore tits as I inspect the tape.

"Be careful please." She begs. Sounding more like a lost little girl than my strong confident wife.

Slowly, ever so slowly I start to peel the tape from her skin. While she moans quietly from the pain.

At the tape comes off the front and jostles the banana she has a small orgasm. Her pussy quivering around the fruit. Slowly I take the rest off. Then I pull the sopping banana out of her gaping cunt.

Together we go downstairs. Since there are no blankets we snuggle up together in a pile of dirty clothes for the night.

We sleep late in the morning. By the time we get up Peter has already left. Cherry gives me a hopeful smile when she realizes he is gone.

SatinSlip
SatinSlip
988 Followers
12