All Comments on 'Cuck Weekend without My Husband'

by nnj986

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Why the visceral responses?

Why such visceral comments? If you don't like cuck stories, don't read it. Yes, there are gay issues here, but you have to put your stories in a category. This would certainly not fit in the gay category. It isn't aimed at your personally, nor is it reality -- It is just a story the author is trying to write to entertain those who like this sort of thing. It's about loss of power, humiliation and a cuckold fetish. If you have a visceral hatred for this type of thing, then it is not for you and don't read it - if you are indifferent or liked it, and want to comment constructively, do so.

deferencedeferencealmost 7 years ago
Lucky waiter and husband

Great story. The comment in front of the waiter was awesome. It is the kind of behavior that everyone enjoys. Your husband is a lucky man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Bi cuckold joy

O delicious fun,the humiliation, first the giveing of your very sexy lady,in public to your chosen stud..then the complete takeover,sit here,panties off,on the table!!! All can see..!the waiter's knowledge.... Ooo,(I luv others nearby knowing, she's all made up,sexy gear,ignoring me,hands on with the new man..women jealous, men wanting to join in...)then those panties, on show,her cumming, easy,she's ready, wants him,wants to Cum,made to Cum...but to have HIS fingers, thrust in front,but up to ME,to open n lick,in public... Ooo,so humiliating.. Then they leave...gone,he's taken her....all can see cuckold.. Alone...not wanking at home,waiting for her, pussy dripping return..all now know wanker has given her to be fucked by a much superior male..and sub hub licks studs body parts covered in sex juice....their all well aware what particular creams I'LL be drinking eagerly later...

More please, great that it's real,too..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
part two

When is part two? Can't wait. Keep up the writing. Very hot and erotic!

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 6 years ago

Incredible story, in me you have a new fan and a die-hard convert to your work. A true Dom takes control just as Danny did, quickly reducing the cuck husband to the lowly level sexually that he was always destined to fill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One weekend with out my husband Dan nearly ended my marriage. I really screwed up. When I got home and walked in he knew. Our children were grown and out on their own. He just looked at me and asked if I was packing or did he need to. I tried to talk to him saying I was really sorry and it would never happen again. But he just stood up walked past me. I reached for him. He pushed me away. I sat and cried. He returned to the living room and said that when he found a more permanent place to live he would get the rest of his things. I seen Sam the guy that I spent Saturday night with. I told him what happened. He said good we can be together a lot more now. I slapped him and said it was the biggest mistake of my life and to forget that he ever knew me. Dan finally agreed to talk to me. I offered to go to counseling. He asked if I was having trouble understanding that I broke our wedding promises? I said that I just don't understand why I cheated and maby counseling could help both of us. We done counseling and we both feel that it helped. He came home and we worked back together. I was very fortunate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernnj986@nnj986
We have always enjoyed mfm. The husband is bi. Wife will play with a woman under some circumstances. A number of years ago we had a very intense 3-month cuckold relationship with a young guy. We continued a journey into that lifestyle for a number of years. Got into some...