All Comments on 'Cucked!'

by bawdybloke

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No, not just kinky. They are weak. Because surrendering requires trust.

What control has the wife surrendered? Where is her love? If hubby wanted to be addicted to heroine, would she do it because she loved him or would she say "No, you bloody idiot!" Just because he wants something doesn't mean he should get it, it doesn't mean it's good for him....or her.

This story illustrates that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not cuckolds -Not weak - just spineless

With no pride or self respect. And their wives certainly have no love or respect for them. What loving wife would demean, degrade and humiliate her husband? And what loving wife would expose herself to every disease known to man? No loving wives here. So post this crap in Fetish where it belongs so no one needs to read it. And like every other author that has written a crappy cuckold story you fail to convince me that there is anything at all in the relationship that is in any way beneficial, enjoyable or worthwhile for the husband. If he or she doesn't want to be married just get a divorce. Because this isn't a healthy or successful relationship on any level. And one further point. If their families and friends were to know about the nature of their relationship, how she treated him, how she acted and how he reacted do you think they would be happy or disgusted? I'm betting on disgusted every time.

This is simply a relationship built on abuse. A truly horrible story that deserves no stars. I'd give you negative stars if I could. What a pile of garbage this story was. A complete waste of time to read. PS - the cage is a toy and any idiot removes it with a simple household tool in less than a minute. And any Doctor would tell him that it's unhealthy to not have an orgasm for months. Just another idiotic part to your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What an odd story, leaving me uncomfortable

My wife and I have a single friend who comes over and asks permission to fuck my wife. We've never turned him down, but still he always asks permission. After I give it, my wife defers to me, I ask him if I can fluff him and he always gives it. It wasn't always that way, he was uncomfortable with me sucking his cock at first, but then came to love it more than a woman. Don't get me wrong, I'm not gay, bisexual at best, I love fucking my wife, tits, looking at women and fantasizing about them. I rarely fantasize about men.

While they fuck, I sit and watch or lay with them in bed and watch, they don't mind. I'm between their legs watching or looking over his shoulder and jack off furiously as I do. Sometimes I'll cum twice before our friend does once. Once he's done, neither minds when I get down between her legs and clean her out, cleaning him off too. For me, its just part of the fun, though I found I do enjoy the flavor of his sperm.

Occasionally he'll need her more than once, though he seldom stops by more than 4 times per week. If my wife is gone, I will always suck him to completion and he always thanks me and I thank him. We are polite, we all enjoy what we do. He never sucks me though sometimes if I can hold off until after he cums in my wife I'll follow him in and get my sloppy seconds after having cleaned her. My cock is somewhat larger than his, in both length and circumference but size isn't what this is about, it's friendship and satisfaction.

Plus, when he orgasms, his loads are huge. He will come some 11 or 12 spurts, the first 5 or 6 are massive. I like that. I know my wife likes feeling him empty into her and how long it takes before he's done. We both last the same amount of time when we fuck her, it isn't about her needing something extra. She does it because she knows I enjoy watching and listening, and I love sucking his cock and cleaning her out.

I surprise them at least once a week and will suck him to completion once before they couple the first time. That way I'm able to savor a giant load of sperm and suck until he's completely soft, though he is sensitive he knows how much I enjoy having it in my mouth. Then after washing him off and giving him some time, I'll order my wife to masturbate while standing in front of him, making him harden again. I'll suck him to full firmness as he watches and then she'll satisfy him by sitting on his lap and after he cums in her, I'm on my knees in front of her and all that sweet cum runs into my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sick! Sick! Sick!

Give up writing!!

You need help!!!

This is not sex of any kind!!!

Could not finish reading the story it was so bad!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
PUKE

Can say what is sicker..this tale or the author.

bawdyblokebawdyblokeover 9 years agoAuthor
Sorry guys ...

... yes, I did wrongly categorise this. It should've been Fetish and I submitted it late one night in a suboptimal way. My fault; no offence, intended.

To the response that asked if the tale or the author is sicker. Definitely the author. my blog has a tale called "Heaven or Hell" on it that I can't post here. If this tale was beyond your delicate sensibilities then that product of my diseased imagination will blow your socks off! ;-)

As for the Anonymous response that says I "need help" and "should give up writing"; LOL! Your kink is not my kink, but that's OK! (Actually this isn't my kink either, but I do empathise with it!) I'll stop writing when there is a better and more effective way for me to relax.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Stupid readers!

So tired of stupid readers who read cuckold stories and are disgusted by the ending. What will it take to get you morons to move over to the gay section where you belong!!

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Each person...

Each person eats and live as they like...But how could the wife keep married to him, having no respect for him, no love, no feelings at all for him? Of course the bull say all that kind things about him...He have all to gain....For me a story without self-respect his a sad story....

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 9 years ago
Really Enjoyed!

As a long time cuckold, for many of us it is the submission that we crave. If the hubby is happy, the wife is happy and Aaron is happy, what's the problem?

That said, I HATE incest stories so I am going to log out then read all of the new ones and tell the writer anonymously how much I hate them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Let me comment about the delivery of the story

I'm not into that life style and frankly find it pretty weird. However, this story would have been much better if there was some indication that the wife even liked her husband although perhaps she does not love him.

When a story like this is told from the point of view of the wives continued and complete control and humiliation, there needs to be a counter balance or one sees many of the comments below. People might accept this story of an alternative lifestyle if the basic ingredients of a marriage were intact. Love, respect, consideration, and a partnership. This story was devoid of any indication of these ingredients, hence the comments.

Failing any indication to the contrary, this is a story about a sick man and wife that has him for a paycheck and little else.

Go read Goodhusbands stories. He at least tries to convince the reader that love does exist as well as respect.

Just some thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My 2 Cents

While this story is not my cup of tea, the author manned up and admitted it was put in the wrong category. this a first. An honest writer should not be penalized for an honest mistake so Im not voting

ChastizedChastizedover 9 years ago

Holy damn I hope that there are more chapters!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a cuckold is what he is

cuckolds do belong in fetish, because it is a fetish. You don't see women humiliation in loving wives. In d/s lifestyle, there is a good percentage of women into humiliation. They have to watch their dominate fuck another woman, while sitting there in bondage being called names like worthless whore. Right now there are only theories about the nature of cuckolds/cuckqueans. No one has the answes, because it goes against evolution by passing on your genetic material. There are some women out there who wouldn't mind a cuckold. They get a servant, a source of income, and get a lover that they see as a real mate or husband. Some women only allow fantasies, some only do it once in a while trying to maintain the primary relationship, some lose love and love them as a relative, some women just outright use them without reciprocating love in return, some get off on the power trip and become addicted to the power of it all. Forums are fun to read to find these things out. Still I think cuckold still have a high divorce rate, it is hard to be married to someone you don't respect. Research shows that women are repulse by needy men. When looking for a mate a woman will play mind games to see the mental fortitude, as well as the physical fortitude to pass onto their children. My generation is not limited to only certain aspects. We now have nerds play athletic sports, and athletic people good at school. We are becoming more of the total package.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
I Know, I Know, but

to me, humiliation is Not loving.

Please create a separate category for those who love this genre.

The author's screen name, and the title told me what the story was about and I read it anyway. I was hoping. And I was wrong.

Hoping that the Title meant that the husband had learned/realized that he had been "Cucked" and took control of himself and their marriage. But, alas, that was not to be.

oh well, lesson learned. moving on.

NateBiDudeNateBiDudeover 9 years ago
Well, let's see...

The only thing I can relate to is the two older married women I fuck occasionally with the hushands present. I'm in my early 20s and these two married couples are in their mid to late 40s and in both cases, it was the women who approcahed me for this.

With the first couple, there is no verbal humiliation involved. The wife likes young cock, and the husband likes watching me plow his wife's pussy. The wife gets her hubby to fluff me and then he guides my cock into her pussy. Then he sits back and masturbates and watches. After I shoot my load in her pussy, he eats it out. Sometimes she likes to masturbate while watching him give me a blow job and then he snowballs it with her. Then I leave.

With the second couple, the hubby gets off knowing my cock is just a litle bit bigger than his. I'm average size (7.5 inches) and he's 6 nches, but in his mind that somehow makes me superior and he calls me his wife's bull stud. Whatever. They enjoy this kind of scene, and I get to fuck his wife. Win-win-win I guess. She does a little verbal humiliation, I guess. While I'm fucking her, she says thins like, "You like seeing his stud cock fuck me, honey?" or "God, I wish your cock (hubby's) was as big as Nate's."

I have no idea if ths is classified as cuckolding or fetish or whatever. Everybody seems happy and in my book, that's all that matters.

DragonFistingDragonFistingover 9 years ago
NateBiDude

It is a win win win as long as everyone is happy. Just be careful of emotional attachment. Sex can sometimes creat bonds that people don't realize. If it didn't, then sex wouldn't be one of the most intimate acts. Hormones that tell you to mate and stay together after orgasm can sometimes be hard to overcome for most. I guess that is why most don't do it. Sex can be mistaken for love, especially when oxytocin is released. My friend, I guess you can consider a bull, although he is intelligent and successful, fell in love with his partner, and stole away the wife. I had an affair, and broke up a couple from just having sex, and hanging out. It didn't last she was my boss and got transferred after people found out.

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
Wondering

I'm wondering why commenters have to analyze everything. They bitch about the punctuation, they analyze the characters, the length of the story.

Why they can't just read a "Fuck Story" & enjoy the fucking, sucking, & play. I think thats what they are here for; the story. A little escape from their own humm drum lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hey dirtyoman

And exactly what are you doing? 1* for another shit day in loving wives.

devilspydevilspyover 9 years ago
I am much like wife's stud lover.

I like full interaction of the hot wife and her cuckold husband. I like cuckold's, and in a strong way respect them. I never want to break up a husband and wife. Yes the cuckold is a submissive wimp. But that is just who he is. Married to a hot wife or not. The hot wife should love her cuckold. Cuckold is normally in chastity. I encourage the wife to milk his balls dry every month or so. Take care of cuckold. He cums without orgasm most of the time. He does have to clean up his goo that is milked out of him, but that is just what a good cuckold does. Most of the cuckold's I have been with are in panties. Further humiliation. They live their lives in chastity and panties. I have been with a few who are full up sissy gurls. To me they are not much different that cuckold. Both suck cock, swallow loads, eat creampies, clean up their goo when they are leaking and dripping. And they both let me fuck their pussy's and breed them. Also cuckolds should offer to clean messy stud cock. Clean the cock that just satisfied their wives. Balls too.

So that brings me to this cuckold. The big thing he found out is first he is not the only cuckold in the world. Second their are cuckold's among his friends. I suggest the writer do a story of the studs, his wife, her sister get together. Make their cuckold's serve. Have the cuckolds get out of chastity and 69 each other. Swallow each others cuckold goo. It will be fun and entertaining. Maybe have the one with the largest peanut dick fuck the other and breed them. lol. One last thing, writer, ignore the trolls. The haters are going to hate.

Apple_of_EdenApple_of_Edenover 9 years ago
FREEDOM TO....LIVE LIFE!!! write, read, or click the mouse!! Push a button, close your eyes along with your mind!!!

I'll agree that the author might have found better placement for this story in a different sub-category. Not a life threatening event unless you read some of the comments sent. To his credit, a) he apparently reads the comments left and addresses them when needed, b) he gave his "Mea Culpa" in writing no less! Kudo's to him!

Now, more to the point, since when did the word "Anonymous" so frequently come to mean "spew whatever hate and negativity you have out onto someone else or their work?" (I am not addressing ALL the "Anonymous" commenters, MOST of you are fantastic and leave helpful or positive feedback).

To address "Sick, Sick, Sick": If you don't like Rocky Road ice cream, don't eat it! It still remains a flavor of ice cream. As for, "Not Kinky-Weak" try giving up full control to someone, if only for 24 hours. It will be eye opening and one of the most difficult things you have ever done. If you are able to do so. And finally to "Anonymous" "weak/spineless," I say, the husband made a conscious choice to live his life in this manner and "different" or "not matching your choice" doesn't equal weak or spineless.

Lastly, my favorite Anonymous, "Ask the Doctor!" LOL! If a doctor has said anything remotely similar to your statement to you, you need to ask to see his/her license. If they show you one, still get a new doctor! Many people don't orgasm. There are physical reasons (quadriplegic/paraplegic.etc.), psychological barriers to obtaining orgasm, and even some faith based reasons (like the vows a Nun or Priest take). Ok, maybe the last one isn't as supportive as first two, but it exists.

My thanks to "clearlakequeen;" your comment was perfect! I loved it! To quote a now "INFAMOUS" author on this site, "You're Kink is NOT my Kink, but that's OK!"

If nothing else, this author appears to push a few of the readers buttons and maybe stimulates a little thought. Negative or Positive, he has you reacting to his work! Isn't that what it's all about? Good Job!

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
One thing...

One think is to be cuckolded with respect...another like to be less than a dog using a chastity cage...Even dogs don't use it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Trash

That was two years ago, and I had been allowed out of my cage just four times in those 24 months". Hope you die of prostate cancer. Once diagnosed terminal, kill the bull and your wife, You moron,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing

Wow incredible story, I could've came multiple times if I wasn't in chastity myself. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
story about a pathic man.

Is it real, no. Is it erotic, no. Is it well written, no. Is it written for losers, yes.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyabout 8 years ago
Hi Anonymous

Some cuckold stories really get me going; others do not. I look for the themes SPH and cuckolding. I especially like the idea of being outed. One thing I do not understand is how someone like you can see a story appropriately labelled for cuckolding and then complain after reading it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I think it was fantastic,i've been there and done all that and know just how great it is to have another man fuck your wife in front of you and then clean them both up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
you guys are some sick little fucks.

Sorry I should say some sick little jack offs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I can relate to this guy.

This story actually is as much a discussion of the cuckold lifestyle as it is a sharing of the events in one cuckold's life. I wish it had played out more slowly. It's worthy of the depth of a few chapters.

For myself, much of the attraction is not just the hot sex I get to observe and the superior satisfaction my wife receives from her lover, but especially the humiliation I receive from others knowing of or observing my cuckolding. My wife's lover is also a take-charge kind of guy, and I have been subjected to forced bisexuality in the presence of our friends. It creates a torrid combination of arousal and degradation.

I believe it's not something we can control or fix, just like gay folks cannot be changed. Many men may not think of cuckolds or gay men as "real" men, because we are not often going to fuck women. But it's how we're "made."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Laughably bad

At least TRY to understand what you're writing. The cage is a toy. He doesn't need the key to remove it. He can ejaculate while wearing it. And he could walk into a police station, show it to them and have his wife arrested. You DO know it's illegal to lock someone in a cock cage right? As for the rest of the crap, I think the husband just played them for time before he took all the assets, quit his job and moved far far away, leaving the dumb, disease ridden slut to fend for herself. Badly done drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

so has the stupid man woke up yet time to get rid of the cage and the whore

justincbenedictjustincbenedictabout 5 years ago
Love your stuff, Bawdy

All of it. Ignore the morons, keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Laughably bad garbage.

A simple tool removes the cage without a key. A trip to the locksmith, some embarrassment and he has 20 keys to hide where ever he wants. But why would he stay with the cunt for even 2 seconds? She's using him. Using him as her chew toy. Using him to support her while she cheats. Using him while she exposes herself to every nasty disease known to man. Showing and telling him by her words and actions that she has no love or respect for him. Has he no pride or self respect? Why stay. He gets nothing out of the relationship. File for a divorce, tell all her friends and family what's she's doing and send her off with her car, her clothes and her maiden name and nothing else.. It makes no sense to stay. Stupid story not worth the time spent to read it.

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckoldover 4 years ago
FANTASTIC

Fantastic Story, I loved every word, more please

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 2 years ago

Extreme, not erotic unless you are a masochist, and not much quality of life for cuckold hubby. Time to split from the whore. No real love from her evident in this story. Mostly abusive. Fetish and probably BDSM would fit better than the LW category.

ramonchuramonchuover 1 year ago

Well done, a second part with more detailed humiliation and a ceremony of vows between wife and lover would be enjoyable

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous