All Comments on 'Cuckold Abroad'

by balboa_rain

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What another one of those!

cuckold writer with recycled wimpish plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fucking wimp asshole author.

Eat shit and die.

snakes454snakes454about 10 years ago
gay

This story is as gay as that cum guzzler geronihomo assholeboy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well you read it snake but at

least you left your name

bonnietaylorbonnietaylorabout 10 years ago
So you know this writer added several stories today and that they were the ones you hate. Then why the

fuck do you read them dear annony!! What dumb fucking fag you are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
bonnietaylor strikes again

A mindless cunt who has NEVER commented on a story. Only on the comments. Shut the fuck up you skank. You ever notice you mindless twit that the people your bitching about are at least talking about the story. Do you EVER read a story? Or just the comments? Fuckwad. This story sucked . Written by a high school kid in his moms basement. Hey bonnie! Maybe you can meet there.

rjordanrjordanabout 10 years ago
Great job

The stories were not a lot different than most of the cuckold stories here. But you artfully pushed just about every hot button the mindless little Anonymice have! Talk about someone having their panties in a wad.

I have a sneaky feeling that was the intent, but one way or the other 5* for all of today's stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
are you nuts

yup you are a chuck. I would have gone home with out the slut.

LW story, no way chuck and slut story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Damn, there's just no end to this bullshit!

I don't get it, why did you have to jerk off for 10 girls. It makes no sense what so ever.

The whole story doesn't make sense. It' stupid!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Eat a twinkie

Or eat yourself cause you are a twinkie, bitch.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteabout 10 years ago
Is this satire?

Or barely repressed gay fantasy?

snakes454snakes454about 10 years ago
@ anon who answered me

Actually I didn't read it or score it. I just figured that the queer I addressed my comment towards would be reading something like this and masturbating. I hoped that in his post orgasmic shame he'd read my post then slit his limp wrists.

oldmantangoldmantangalmost 10 years ago
ha ha nice

Nice story. Well done. Pretty funny ending too, joined Lorenzo family laughing.

Also, never mind the comments from the stupid idiots who know what the are reading, read till the end and pretend like they did not know what the subject matter was. I mean like "wow, I am so stupid I did not expect this". They are most definitely dudes who's women and cheating on them and they are helpless to stop it so they need an easy target to take out there frustration on. For them its therapeutic.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Funny end?

He was a weak, a no self respect man...With a wife that didn't love him...For sure she was cuckolding at home since they married...Lousy strory without real feelings, just sex...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
HAHA!

When they got home, he filed for a divorce. She looked for the pictures only to discover they had been deleted while she slept one night. What a stupid cow! Of course the ones he had taken of her with her lover showed up in Court, their pre-nup was enforced and she walked away with her clothes and her maiden name. The rest was just nonsense. Terrible writing.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

She’s a wild and wanton wife. I love her growing sexual confidence throughout the story and the barely concealed contempt of Lorenzo and his friend. It would be interesting to have a sequel to this of their life in the states as she degrades and humiliates him closer to home.

I think she or her bull should forbid him from having sex - not just with his wife but with any woman - and feminise him slowly over time to serve. He certainly should be watching her fuck real men in panties! Like the Italian father of Lorenzo said he’s not a man, he’s basically a fag in denial. Liberate him.

He’s a beta male cuck and she needs to be fucked regularly by real men from this point on - men who’ll fuck her brains out and sate her wild sluttish desires.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Give us a sequel where she puts the wimp husband into panties and her stud in the States forbids him from having sex with her or any woman for that matter. This “half man” needs to be degraded completely. It’s what he deserves. His hot wife needs to be fucked regularly by real men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Aye. In a sequel this hot wife should put Grayson the limp husband into panties and deny him sex. She should openly cuckold him in front of his social circle and if his family find out that’s tough luck. She is one wild wife and the wimp is lucky to have her in his life. But I seriously doubt a woman this sexual and drawn to real men like Lorenzo would let a wimp like this put it in. He’s there to suck her studs and clean her cunt and ass out. That’s all he’s good for! A one man clean-up crew after she screws real men. He can also get them hard for her again.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Don’t give us a sequel to this sorry ass shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous