Cuckold & Threesome of Tamil Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
manjjand
manjjand
27 Followers

I immediately took my video camera and kept it ready to shoot the entire sex session once again of Sujatha with Rajiv.

Rajiv arrived and after having some chat, I told Rajiv that Sujatha would like to have another sex session you if you are interested, he once again thanked me for this great gesture and he happily accepted our invitation.

Sujatha is ready in bedroom as Sujatha needs your clean shaven cock inside her clean shaven pussy for an immense another fucking session today. For which he again said I am very delighted to have such a beautiful women and I am very happy to have one more round with her.

I took him to the bedroom, once he saw Sujatha, he praised her beauty and told her that if I would have seen her earlier before your husband got you married, I would have married you at any cost and they both greeted each other.

He hugged Sujatha in front of me and she co-operated so well and she too hugged him and Rajiv whispered in her ear 'You are so beautiful dear' "I Love You Sujatha". Sujatha with lot of smile and shyness in her face started liking him hugged and caressing him, both liked each other and started kissing each other, slowly undressed each other and got nude totally in front of me and both enjoyed in front of me.

I shot the entire session through my video camera and during the session, both of them made me a cuckold in front of them. I was enjoying seeing Sujatha having sex with Rajiv and my cock was full erected, whereas Rajiv already lying over her and pumping and fucking her continuously and she was moaning with huge pleasure, simultaneously she started sucking my cock and I could not control I ejaculated in Sujatha's mouth, this continued throughout the night with some more thrilling fucking session by having threesome in various positions.

Next day while he was leaving, he thanked me and Sujatha for an excellent sex session and this is a memorable one which I cannot forget in my life time, Rajiv hugged Sujatha and gave a very long mouth kiss in front of me, she too hugged Rajiv with love and affection and co-operated with him and closed her eyes.

Rajiv hesitatingly asked me shall I have your wife mobile number to have some casual talk with your wife when ever time permits.

Then I asked Sujatha are you interested in having casual talk with him.

She was silent with her heads down and later she saw me and said if you permit me then I can.

Then I said ok to get his number, for which she happily ran to bed room and got her mobile and both of them exchanged their numbers mutually, she again hugged Rajiv tightly, kissed him and now Sujatha whispered in his ear "I Love You So Much Dear".

With great satisfaction he left.

This was best week of me and Sujatha's sexual life with me and Rajiv.

After this session Rajiv has started calling Sujatha occasionally for first three months and he was having a chat with her. After three months once Sujatha asked me why not we call him once again for two days and have similar session as we had earlier. I immediately agreed for this session. Now once is three months he used to visit us and sex session goes on.

After his second visit Sujatha found to be very happy, satisfied with his presence and started loving Rajiv very much as he has started taking care of her every need after his second visit and he has also fallen in love with her.

After a week of Rajiv's second visit, one night when we were having sex Sujatha confessed to me she has fell in love with Rajiv. She kept silent for a while and expressed her desire to have extra marital affair with him, if you permit me dear though it is wrong on my part, that too if you accept it.

I hugged her and said as you are open with me, I give my full consent to you to continue your extramarital affair with him, but on condition that you should not leave me and my two kids, for which she immediately said you are my first love and I will be with you and kids throughout my life, I cannot lead a life in this world without you as I am a cultured traditional Tamil girl and I have been doing this after only obtaining permission from you and kissed me very long. So you if say, not have relationship with him, then I will stop it immediately. By hugging her, I gave my permission for it and Sujatha expressed her love and affection towards me.

Now she is taking care of my needs, house hold works and my kid's needs and also she is happily continuing her extramarital affair with Rajiv.

Sujatha is very happy and she has not crossed her limit and loves me very much our sex have also spiced up. Rajiv has also expressed his love to her and maintains his limit and stopped flirting with girls/aunties and started loving Sujatha.

Once Sujatha went for outing with Rajiv for two days to a resort and she had very good sex session with him. After six months, Sujatha came to know that she is pregnant with Rajiv's child. Immediately she asked what to do? I asked her to wait for a week. Later myself and Sujatha had some detailed discussions about this and finally we decided to give birth to this child as Rajiv have confessed to Sujatha that he will not get married as he has fell in love with Sujatha. We stopped with this child and we lived very happily along with three little kids.

Readers if you like this story, please send your feed back.

manjjand
manjjand
27 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story. Now THAT’S wife-sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

SHOULD dp her bro

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
nice one

if only all hubby's are like this there wont be any fight for affairs

junamjunamalmost 4 years ago

Hot story told lovingly. A wife like Sujatha, can keep many men happy.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Hard

Hard to resist a whore of good.structure ain't it.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Indian Wife and Her College Friend Indian wife fucks college buddy in front of husband.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Indian Wife Becomes a Mistress Indian housewife becomes mistress to a guest.in Loving Wives
India: Wife's Forced Awakening! A kinky money lender takes a fascination for his buxom wife.in Loving Wives
The Unwanted Houseguest The slow evolution of a wife into a slut.in Loving Wives
More Stories