All Comments on 'Cuckold Chronicles 22: Danny Pt. 02'

by deltonaman2man

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
gave you a 5 to help your score

keep writing

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
what the fuck is wrong with dear annony?????

What an asshole. Bonnie is right you are a fucking asshole of LIT!! OK dick head I'll give this a 5

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
Great LW and cuck story !! If you like this type of a story

you should read this. If you don't like these types, don't be like this asshole annony, and just read another one. gave this a 5

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
5

for a good read. If you don't like cuck stories, just read something else, Don't be like this asshole annony!!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
5

for a good story and along ass LW and cuck tale to really piss off dear annony

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No.

Comment.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
excellenet story of a LW

thanks for posting, gave you a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good one

Love this saga of Heather and her hubby. Hope you will write any more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A surprise ending

I thought a surprise ending was possible.

Last lines.....Well Babe, this has been a nice vacation away from the old grind at

"The Bunny Ranch" ( legal brothel in Nevada)....

Hank

taniwha60taniwha60about 8 years ago
Yes Cuckold marrages really exist!

This was a very enjoyable story. (Except for having to sort out the order of the sequence of the stories. Fortunately the date of each submission was given, and I used that as a guide to direct t me to the next installment.)

This well written series of interrelated episodes is the essence of cuckoldry,

If this kind of story offends you, then you don't know 'Jack" about: the role of the HotWives (Doms) and their willingly and knowingly compliant submissive cuckold husbands. Domination and submission; sadism and masochism; and, "Tease and Deny" are all "part and parcel" of the cuckoldry phenomenon.

And a mutually deep and abiding genuine love between the husband and wife are critically essential to ongoing success of the cuckold marriage

If you don't understand the mind-set and world-view of the wife and the husband in a cuckold relationship, then you are simply broadcasting your gross ignorance to the whole world.

There are thousands of couples "out there in the real world" on all six of the inhabited continents and "the isles of the sea" who have made this mode of living their happily committed choice.

The stories in Literotica are, for the most part, fiction--but, they reflect a very a tangible social reality that is enjoyed by many highly motivated, intelligent and mentally stable individuals who have deliberately decided that this is were they mutually want to be in their married life..

Generlly most cuckold relationships have a "safe word" and if anyone in the partnership (usually a three way arraignment) is not satisfied with what is going on --all they have to do is to verbally declare the safe word --(any simple word-- noun or verb--will do), and everything comes to an immediate halt and the relationship reverts beck to an equally balanced relationship for all members involved and for most they will not resume their cuckoldry until all of the members of the situation are satisfied the unsatisfactory issue had been fully resolved and only then are they ready to continue.

Yes, they all know that what they are doing is far out of the pale of socially acceptable mores so they have to work out the problem themselves---or else, it immediately falls apart. (There are, of course, some cases where this "open communication" standard is not followed-- but, think about it. With no way to enforce or regulate what is happening wth in the cuckold marriage-- if even only one participant f the relationship is not fully satisfied--all they have to do is to head for the nearest exit. and its all over. These more coerced forms of cuckoldry tend to fall apart quite rapidly. If you read the book, "Insatiable Wives" by David Ley--(one of the few scientifically relaibly research documented sources on cuckoldry--fiked with relevant data regarding the cuckold phenomenon-- the divorces or separation rate among cuckold relationships is remarkably lower that for the general society, at large.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
excellent

Have read all the submissions and enjoyed every one of them ,is all ok as I have waited with baited breath for more (greedy for more),but has now been 13months ,I do hope everything is well with you 😊

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 6 years ago
Well, the condescending teen who knows it all has been heard from

taniwhat?? Nice pseudo scientific drivel.

The voice of callow has been heard, and it presumes it knows all, and is just so sophisticated. All of us who don't like this portrayal of a cuck couple are just soooo closed minded. Of course.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeltonaman2man@deltonaman2man
Bi-MWM, 68, hoping to help some writer with editing his/her works. I love the stories here, but most of them could have used a proof-reader. I am retired and have nothing better to do with my time.