All Comments on 'Cuckold Chronicles 22: Danny'

by deltonaman2man

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You've done it again !

Your attention to detail makes it easy to form a mental image of the action. This chapter had a bit too much M-M contact for me but was still well written. Please don't make us wait so long to read about Heather teaching young Danny how to please a woman. 5 stars as always!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fab

Just hope you will write the next chapter soon. 5*. great cuck action.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 8 years ago
Good Writing

A well thought out chapter in the continuing sexual lift style of our protagonist couple.

Attention to detail is very good as well as character development and writing style.

However for me cuckold relationships, even fictional ones in literotica stories there is slways an element of disrepect from the wife towards the husband. Even though Heather may love her husband . I find it difficult to distinguish from role play to loving couple.

As wife never gives husband oral to completion and swallows. He nearly also ways snowbslls it back tk her husband.

Thw wife has very intimate periods with her lovers away from the presence of her husband. Including intimate whispering for her lovers ears only.

To me the husband is shut out from something vefy personal to his wife. I know you cucks out there will mention this is what a cuck husband wants !

Well I am off the opinion that the husband should get more sex, better sex, more respect, more lovin than any of her lovers. With her husband allowing to play she would either have no penetrative sex or be divorced.

I would live if the author can write a cure into the story so the husband can perform again which would turn this whole cuckold / male oral upside down. As this should mean a more bisexual relationship between husband Sam, Danny and wife Heather !

Come author lets have a different cuckold story to the many othets thst plague this site !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeltonaman2man@deltonaman2man
Bi-MWM, 68, hoping to help some writer with editing his/her works. I love the stories here, but most of them could have used a proof-reader. I am retired and have nothing better to do with my time.