Cuckold Chronicles 22: Danny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hurried off to complete my instructions. She went to the shower while I was changing. I found an old shirt I had set aside to donate to charity that was pretty thin. You could see your hand through it. I figured that was the look she wanted. She did indeed still have a white G-string. I put all her items on the bed I went out to preheat the grill & turn the oil up to a higher heat in the kitchen. I had just lit a cigar, sitting at the table outside our bedroom, when she walked out of the bathroom. I quickly snuffed it out and went inside the room.

I picked up her panties and held them open for her to step into. When I got to the top, I gently kissed her smooth mons and slipped them into place. She sat at her make-up table as I was putting on her stockings. She was brushing her barely damp hair as I slid them up. I slipped her heels on and held my shirt open for her to put her arms into the sleeves. As I buttoned the shirt from the bottom, she stopped me about 3 buttons from the top.

"Go put the food on the grill, by the time they're ready my part should be done. My taters aren't so good once they get cold."

I took the skewers and my secret sauce out of the fridge & headed for the grill while she started cooking the potatoes and onions. I have a handy little gadget that attaches to the spit on the grill. It can hold up to 8 skewers of hotdogs, brats or in this case, shish-ka-bobs. Once I turned on the spit, I painted them with the marinade and set the timer for 10 minutes. I went back inside & saw Heather at the stove frying the taters. She was a vision. It seemed she had altered the shirt after I left. She now had a safety pin in the back, cinching the two sides together, making it tighter across her bust. She turned to look at me as I came in. She didn't need a wet shirt to show off her love pillows.

"Stop gawking, Cock Sucker, and set the table." I had just sat the plates on the table when my timer went off. I went out & painted the food once more, set the timer for 5 minutes and headed back in as the doorbell rang. Heather smiled as I changed direction & opened the door. I closed & locked the door after her "guests" were inside. They both let out small laughs as I turned and bent over to show them the name on my panties. I received 2 quick smacks before Sam asked, "Where's your wife Cock Sucker?"

"She's finishing up in the kitchen Sir. I have to take the meat off the grill then I'll get you a drink if you like Sir," I replied meekly.

Danny spoke with a bit more confidence than I had seen before. "Cock Sucker huh? I plan on making you earn that name tonight Bitch. Take us to your wife then get on with your duties." I got another swat, a little harder than before as I led them to the kitchen.

Heather was standing at the table when I brought them in. She threw her arms around Sam's neck and kissed him deeply. I turned and went to get the food. I came back a minute later to find Danny had taken over the search for her tonsils.

I sat the food on the table & asked Sam if he wanted a beer. He nodded & told me to bring Danny a Pepsi. When I brought the drinks back, I noticed Heather had moved the guys' plates from the middle of the table down to the corners next to her, seated at the end. Heather looked at me, then at the food and then back at me. With a quick glance at the empty plates, I realized she wanted me to serve them. I put 2 skewers on each plate, including my own, dished out some potatoes and took my plate to the counter in the kitchen. They were laughing about what a good limp dick bitch I was being when Heather saw me take my plate to the kitchen.

Heather sweetly told me, "On no Darling, you've worked too hard on this meal to eat alone. Come join us. Not there Cock Sucker. Now you're beginning to embarrass me. You know the family rule. You can't sit at the table without a shirt on. Now come over here and sit next to my feet, where you belong."

All 3 of them were pretty much sitting together at the end of the table. I had to crawl under the table to sit at her feet, which was what she had in mind all along. I couldn't see anything they did above the table but from the movements of their hips I could tell when they leaned one way or another. I'm pretty sure they were licking each other's fingers clean since it was a finger food meal. They were laughing and eating when I saw Sam's hand under the table. He traced his finger up & down her panties before he undid 2 buttons then ran his fingers up her belly to her tits. Danny slipped his hand down & finished off the buttons, pulling the shirt to the side as Sam pulled the other side of the now open shirt. Sam nudged me with his foot.

"Cock Sucker, put your wife's hand on my cock. Help her squeeze it and rub it around."

Heather put her hand on her thigh and allowed me to guide it to Sam's lap. I wrapped her fingers abound his tent and squeezed her hand on it. She started stroking it on her own.

The table got silent for a minute except for the soft moans coming from Sam.

Heather broke that silence when she addressed Danny with a motherly softness to her voice. "Danny, Baby, is something wrong? You have a strange look on your face."

"It's a tad embarrassing. All of you are older and more world-wise than me. Your breasts are the 1st real ones I've ever seen. You're the only girl I've ever kissed. I'm so close to cumming in my pants just looking at you. I know if you allowed me to touch your tits or if you did to me what you're doing to Sam now, I'd explode in a second. I don't want to be known as a 'quick draw', you know what I mean? No one but me has touched my cock since I was a baby."

Heather was the next voice I heard. "You are so sweet Danny. You must be a natural at kissing because I have no complaints. You're kisses are soft when they need to be or hard and passionate when the time is right. I'm sure Sam or the Limp Dick told you that your interview started when you walked in. We were going to get down to brass tacks in a little while, but in light of your, um, problem shall we say, the schedule can be moved up a bit in an emergency. Now I can't tell you what to do or say, that would defeat the reason for the interview. So, think about what you want and need right now. The time table I had for this evening just went out the window. So now, as they say, the ball is in your court."

There was about 15 seconds of silence before Danny said, "Cock Sucker, take off my pants and shorts. It's time for you to earn your name! I'm not going to last long but you better make sure I cream on your face."

I only had to turn sideways to unbuckle his pants & begin pulling both garments down off his feet. His iron hard cock was bigger than Sam's in both length & girth. Heather would like this one. I leaned in and licked up the precum that was dripping from his piss hole. Just as I took his head into my mouth, he shouted at me, "Wrap your wife's hand around my cock! Hurry! I'm gonna cum!"

Heather had her hand waiting for me as I locked her fingers around his virgin manhood. As soon as her hand grabbed his cock, he started spraying my face with hot cum. Heather couldn't see where she was aiming so I moved my face around to get shots on my forehead, both cheeks, nose and lips. Heather was still stroking him, avoiding his sensitive head.

"I can't believe it! He's still as hard as a baseball bat. Cum Slut, get up here!"

I scrambled out from under the table and crawled to her side. Sam started laughing and Heather had a big smile when they saw my face. Danny just hung his head in shame. Heather took her hand off his cock & put it in front of me to lick clean the few drops that dribbled down. She put 2 fingers under his chin & raised his head up. Once he was looking at her, she went right back to caressing his fuck stick.

"Listen to me Baby. You have nothing to be ashamed about. Every guy is like that the 1st time. Don't let the panties fool you, our Bitch had a cock to rival yours back in the day, but I'm sure he popped early his 1st time. Sam, how long did you last your 1st time with a girl? I'll bet 30 seconds. Your control will improve with experience. Now I have an idea that I have been working on since Cum Face brought in the food. Are you game or am I misreading this hard cock in my hand? Just remember tonight you only get my tits to play with and my mouth for kissing. I can tell you that you have passed your interview and Friday night is just you & me, but tonight is in part showing you what my cuckold husband will do while he is in panties. You have to trust me he loves being treated this way. Now, if you are OK with what has happened, I need to involve your Cock Sucker some more. I haven't finished my food. Cum Slut, since my hands are full of hard cocks, I need you to feed me. Take a cherry tomato and put it in Danny's mouth. Now take an onion and put it in Sam's mouth. Don't eat them boys; just hold them for a second. Now Limp Dick, take a piece of meat and rub the sauce on my nipple. Good, now flip it over and do the same to my other nip."

"Alright Slut, feed me the meat. Danny you kiss me & give me the tomato then Sam you give me the onion. Once I have all the food in my mouth, you, my limp dick husband, will guide both their mouths to lick my tits clean."

Heather's plan was going perfect until Danny's mouth was about an inch from her hard nipple. He screamed out, "Get under the table Bitch!"

I got down quick as I could, hurrying to crawl in front of him. I wasn't quick enough. His 1st shot caught me in the ear. The 2nd & 3rd ropes hit my forehead above both eyes. After another shot on my nose he laid his last string on my extended tongue. I put the angry red head of his cock in my mouth as Heather squeezed tight and stroked up to give me the last gob of cum from his STILL hard cock.

I crawled over & knelt next to Heather. I must have looked a sight. My face was covered in cum with strands dripping off my eye lashes. I looked like one of those girls in the Japanese bukkake videos. I think Heather had a small orgasm when she saw my face.

Heather finally recovered enough to put her hands on the table to stand up. "Let's move this to the couch. Come with us Cum Slut, we have to do something about your 'make-up' and Sam seems to be a bit over dressed."

The three of them headed to the couch while I crawled behind them. She kissed Danny and told him to stand still. She kissed Sam and had him sit down. She grabbed my hair and positioned me on my knees in front of her new Boy Toy.

"OK, Stud, rub your cock all over his face. Get it coated in your cum then make him suck it clean. Slap him around a bit with your hard cock. Keep it up until it isn't dripping off his face."

Danny started doing as he was told while Heather began to undress Sam. I think that was the 1st time she had done that with me being there. Danny had me suck him clean 4 times before sitting down on the couch next to Sam. Heather was kneeling on the floor sucking Sam's cock. She straightened up & looked at me.

"Well done Cum Slut. Now go wash the cum off your eyes. Leave the rest on your face. Get dressed and come back so you can dress your new Master. Danny, Baby, this is it for tonight. I hope you enjoyed it. Like I said, Friday night is just you & me. Right now, even though he will be wearing pants and a shirt, he will still be in panties. He's going to take you back to Sam's apartment. He is still your cum slut as long as he is in panties. You can use his mouth again if you wish. Sam will be along in a while."

I had heard what Heather told him so I threw on my slacks and a shirt and went back out. I quickly got him clothed and Heather joined us walking to the door. They kissed good-bye for a long minute. I'm sure Danny enjoyed it considering she was only wearing a G-string, stockings and heels. He finally reluctantly released her and said, without even looking at me, "Come on Cock Sucker, I'm not through with you yet."

The drive to Sam's place was pretty quiet. I think he was sulking about having to leave. He didn't say a word as he pulled my hand from the wheel and put it on his crotch. I squeezed it and gave it a few rubs through his pants on the short drive. I pulled into a parking space & he finally spoke to me.

"Come on in Bitch. I want my 1st real blow job."

He walked to the center of the living room & held his arms out to the his sides. I took off his shirt then went to my knees and removed all his clothes so he was naked in front of me. He slapped me a few times with his rapidly hardening cock. He was ready so he pushed his cock against my mouth, which opened wide for him. He let out a moan as he managed to form a coherent sentence.

"If your mouth feels this good, I can't wait to see how your wife's mouth will feel. Where do you want my load Cock Sucker, in your mouth or on your face?"

I pulled off his cock to answer him as I kept stroking his sausage. "I like both but what I like doesn't matter. Heather likes to see cum on my face."

His response to that was to grab my head & shove his cock back in my mouth, face fucking me hard, fast and deep. I was gagging while my slobber was pouring out my mouth. He didn't last long before he pulled my hair back and shot 3 good ropes on my face before shoving his cock back home, filling my cheeks to bulging.

He stumbled over to the couch once he got his bearing again.

"That was fantastic. I really want to do that with Heather!"

I got up & sat in the chair. "I've got to go but I want to give you some advice first. What you just did was fine when you are using a Cum Slut like me, but Heather is different. You have to show her respect and treat her like a lady. Don't ever be as rough as you were with me."

"Guess I got a little carried away with you. I just got too excited. I have one more question before you go. Are you & Sam going to be there Friday night?"

"Yes and No; you & Sam will arrive together. He & I will leave once you & Heather are comfortable with each other. Heather will text me when she wants or needs me back. I'll drop Sam off at home on my way back. How late you stay at our house will be up to you & Heather. I'll see you Friday night."

I went straight home, hoping to watch Heather & Sam for a while. I heard them in the bedroom while I was still closing the front door. I listened as I stripped to my panties. I could hear Heather yelling at Sam. "Not yet, hold on, almost there, harder Baby, give it to me, fill me up, oh God I'm cumming again, fuck me Baby, fuck your slut, oh God oh God oh GAAAAWWWWWWD!" It was a one-sided conversation. All I could hear from Sam was grunting and panting. In the middle of Heather's final scream I heard Sam growl like a bear. When I got to the bedroom door, all I could see of my wife were her stockinged legs wrapped around his waist and her arms around his neck. His back was arched & his cock was buried deep into her cunt. His back was covered in a sheen of sweat. There were rivulets of sweat running down the crack of his ass, down his balls and dripping onto the sheet. In exhaustion, he rolled over, taking her with him; his cock still inside that wonderful mystery known as Woman. They laid there kissing while trying to regain their strength.

I startled them when I broke the silence in the room. "Wow that was quite a show. I think the neighbors might have got an earful."

Sam rolled over to look at me, causing his now flaccid cock to slip out of very messy pussy. Heather smiled at me asking, "How long have you been there?"

"Long enough to hear you tell Sam and I quote, 'fuck your slut'. I believe you also begged him to fill you up."

"Oh my God! Did I say that out loud? I was thinking it but I didn't realize I said it."

Sam kissed her again before answering. "Yes you did Baby. That's what made me cum so hard, hearing you say you were my slut. I loved knowing you felt that way. Now back to the business at hand or should I say mouth. You need to get to work Cum Slut. I gave you a double load to gobble up. Clean me first, I need to head home. I see Danny finally got his 1st blow job. He left his proof on your cock sucking face. Now get to it."

Heather leaned in and gave him a series of small light kisses while I licked his cock & groin clean. Heather got tired of waiting for her turn, or maybe she couldn't hold all his cum inside any longer, but she grabbed my hair & pulled me back to lay on the bed. She paused long enough to lick Danny's cum off my cheeks before straightening up. In one swift move she straddled my face so their combined cocktail could drop into my mouth, big globs at first followed by a steady stream of Sam juice.

Heather was in a dream like state as she commented, "Danny's cum is tasty. I look forward to getting it from the source."

Sam was getting dressed while I cleaned Heather. She abruptly stood up next the bed. She put a foot up & said. "Take off my stockings. I'm going to walk Sam to the door. You go get the shower started. I'll join you in there in a minute."

Heather's minute is a bit longer that mine. It was close to 5 minutes later that she opened the shower curtain & stepped in. I could see her nipples were wet and extended before the water hit them. It was like the calendar went back 20 years as we kissed while she was rubbing her body up & down against me. I grabbed her body wash & squirted it across her breast & stomach. We were soon covered in lustful suds. She helped me wash my hair which had a good bit of dried cum in it. I sat her on the seat and used the Shower Massage to clean her still red and puffy pussy, making sure to rinse her insides thoroughly. She had been kissing my shoulders and chest while I cleaned her nether regions. As I stood up, she took the shower head from me, changed it to pulsating and aimed it at her clit. Her other hand grabbed my balls to pull me closer. Her mouth latched onto my cock when I was close enough, devouring it to the root. She was moaning and humping at the pressure from the water. She started jerking me off when her orgasm hit. Her head was rocking from side to side and back and forth. I couldn't hold back any longer & started shooting cum on her face. The movements of her head caused me to hit both cheeks, her forehead and her chin before dribbling down her neck and to her tits. The shower head fell from her hand as she leaned back fully sated. I picked it up, turned it back to spray and reduced the pressure. I gently washed her face and chest to cleanse my seed from her.

I shut off the water and grabbed her towel. I dried her off while still in the shower. She was barely awake but enough to walk to the bed with my help. I was still dripping wet as I got her a fresh pair of panties and put her to bed. By the time I dried off and came back, she was out like a light. I went to the living room & made sure the house was locked up before I joined her in bed. The next thing I knew the alarm was waking me up to face the new day.