All Comments on 'Cuckold Dad'

by mommysboy1

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
Ian ShergoldIan Shergoldabout 7 years ago
You write very well...

I liked the story but if I had any criticism is that the mother fell into it too easily. Yes, maybe readily wanting to sleep with someone young enough to be her son is one thing but wouldn't she have been more hesitant about her boy? Especially since it is taboo and what if he didn't want her? With a stranger she could walk away from it but not so with her son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Make Her His Wife

She said she wanted to be his bride, so he should start by calling her by her name and not "mom". I would have had her have him wait to consummate so she could wear her white bridal outfit. Lastly, a new bride needs a ring. It would be placed on the outside of the engagement ring, so it has a wedding ring, from each "husband" on either side. Oh, and for the consummation, they should have had privacy. Just my own ideas on how it would have transpired. Not criticism, just my own version. Please keep writing.

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
Love It!

Mom and Son is my favorite kink, with creampie eating a close second; here you've delivered both in one tidy package. And how did you know that preggos are my third favorite? All I can say is: Wow!

Thanks -- and don't be a stranger. Keep those creative M/S juices flowing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 good read

another brain less comment from the asshole of LIT dear annony. This insane fool hates everything pay no attention to him he's fucking nuts

William smythWilliam smythabout 7 years ago
Sends a message

What's one to think when all the self styled critics post anonymous absurd comments and those posting complimentary comments identify themselves.

I give this well written story a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
shut your face Smyth

Your bio has Nothing but "no answer". Doesn't say shit about you either, so go fuck yourself before you complain about others again. Figures you'd go for the cuckold stories.

Shouldn't you be over at Loving Wives bitching like always.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great

This is great keep it going maybe mom gets pierced and tatooed for her son always in heels and really cuckolds the dad.B

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Stupid

What a pussy this story sucks

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 7 years ago
To me it was to quick

There just want eight build up to this.

I love the outfits and all (especially the first outfit), but it just came to the main act way too fast.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Chapters????

I haven't read this yet, but lose the chapters. 2 or 3 paragraphs. do not make chapters. It is annoying and makes it hard to read.

It appears to be a decent story, but NO CHAPTERS!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re: anonymous-5 good read

Seems like the only brainless idiot on this site is you Bonnie. Do us all a favor and go do what you do best, gather cream pies from the neighborhood. When you're full, go home.

SamWarrensSamWarrensabout 7 years ago
More!

Ryan should get Mom pregnant twice. One after the other. Get her a clit piercing so she is always horny & wet. Dad looks after the babies so & son have more time to fuck

C_frommnC_frommnabout 7 years ago
Too Soon

To end it. Ryan needs to get Mom Preggers. So Dad will be Humiliated. Then Maybe bring Amber into the fold and get Her pregnant by switching her Pill's on her.

Start a Pregnant Mom's Anonymous :-)

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
Maybe In Part 2....

....you could have Mommy teaching Ryan about eating hot creampies, and Dad could drop the 'big reveal' -- that he's into this kink because his own Pa set him up with his Ma when he was Ryan's age.... ;-)

And some preggo and double-team sex scenes are also in the mix, yes?

Just as much fun the second time through, Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
If he is jacking off & Cummings why not having sex with wife?

Having husband suck his son's cock..should have given a 1

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
WORST FUCKING STORY....Loving husband for 25 years, has been faithful

OK, he understands his physical problem and loves his wife. Talks to wife about a fantasy that will help her. WIFE IS CLEARLY A SLUT and a CUNT. First forcing her husband to each his sons cum out of her pussy. Second. tells husband to say he loves son and then SUCK HIS SON'S COCK..She should have made it a 3-way and let her loving husband do what he can.. Kicking husband out of his bed?

She should be SUCKING HER HUSBAND'S COCK and the son.

You are sick.

Her friend's boy toy should be HER SON instead of Tony a friend of her son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
suck daddies dick too

Id love to hear dad n son do it while mom watches ... great story 33A6

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Too Fast

Continue the story, cut the chapters, compare dad and son's cocks, did he resize mom's pussy, if you could enter a drawing of pregnant mom's belly, forget about the negatives, maybe son wants to take care of dad, I give you a 5, please write more, and above all keep it in the family, and Amber's son needs a sister or brother also!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Love this story. Having the husband eat his sons cum out of his wife is hot, and so is having him clean off his sons cock. Please write more soon!

redpowerborgredpowerborgabout 7 years ago
Great

I hope you add more to this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
DISAPPOINTED!!

Sad Story. Nothing worse than being cuckolded unless it is blackmail to force someone into submission. I feel badly for this man. He has no self-esteem and a wife who is delusional. The poor son. Hope mom stays a good fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very Nice

Totally unbelievable of course,but arousing all the same.I loved it that Janet wanted to dress as her sons bride and also that Bob bought a micro bikini to show off her pregnant body.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I GAVE IT TWO STARS BECAUSE I DIDN'T LIKE IT THAT MUCH.

Why did you make his mother so much older? Why not 37 or 38 and his father 7 or 8 years older with a medical problem, along with his enduring fantasy of wanting to see his wife being fucked by a younger man? You could have had the husband CONVINCE his wife to seduce their son and tell her that he wanted to watch his son fuck her brains out, while she's fucking him back with wild abandon. Let her take four or five days of his cum into her fertile womb before they remember that she doesn't take birth control because her husband had the vasectomy and now there's a near 100 % probability that their son has gotten her pregnant. It'd make the story longer but a much more realistic and believable read.

I gave you a two star rating because you did too many things wrong to a story that, with a little work, could easily have been a four or five star one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Always hot when a son fucks his mom

Good story, but would have liked more build up. More seduction of the son, letting him see her naked "by accident", etc. more convincing the wife to first cheat and cuckhold the husband. Then once she's bought into it, he introduces the idea of her son. More convincing.... a big step, more than just "hey, how about our son"

Good idea, just tease it along more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More

Please do a part two. This was hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Aint gonna spare that bastard son and the bitch mom

If I was the father, I would have blasted both mother and son. Gotta teach that slut mom and the bastard son a lesson "Never teach your daddy how to fuck!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW!

This was one of the hottest Mother-Son stories ever.I loved every word of it.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

I liked it until she made the Dad suck the son's cock. You lost me there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good one

The story was good. There is a chance for continuations. The dialouges should be a bit more filthier from Janet. There shold be a DP too. Janet being DPed by the Bob & Ryan. Antoher story of Amber as well, after she hearing Ja et's confession, Amber fantasies with her son. Then both famalies can join too. Make Janet & Amber the WHORES that they're.

wimpywelshwillywimpywelshwillyabout 6 years ago
Hot

Loved it. Think the son should become more dominant though. Liked that she made daddy suck his boy, shows the power shift and pretty hot

homerjayhomerjayabout 6 years ago
excellent

very nice, thanks.

dirtyfishdirtyfishabout 4 years ago
SO HOT

Just found this story and can't wait to read part 2.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 2 years ago

I'm not into cuckold stories myself, BUT

I love incest pregnancy stories and the fact that the cuckold was an active participant and actually it was partly his idea made that part of it OK for me. overall a good short story. Thanks for sharing.

sjjazzsjjazzover 2 years ago

Another act of literary hate speech against white men, but I guess we deserve it, since we’re the root cause of all evil on earth.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

Found the story to be deeply intimate, erotic, and passionate. The characters require more development, both in depth and breadth. For example, after 19-20 years of marriage, why did the husband suddenly decide that he wanted to become a cuckold? After 18-19 years how did the son suddenly develop enough backbone to replace his father with his mother without some doubt? After 18-19 years of living as a family, how could three people's ego, self-image, id change so rapidly? I am not complaining, I like this story. Logically, the pieces do not fit. Personally, I have no problem in real life with people willingly changing standing within a family unit. The answer can be as simple as "we each wanted to change our relationships".

MsPetiteMsPetitealmost 2 years ago

Very hot story, mommy lust is always a turn on.

Karma1978Karma1978over 1 year ago

Good story but the hubby being kicked out killed it. Why does he have to sleep in another room. And what almost 50 year old want to have another baby.

200314182442200314182442over 1 year ago

Great story, wish I could watch our son fucking his mom/my wife!! Our son's cock is at least twice the size of mine and my wife deserves a bigger cock!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WTF why do these Incest cuckold stories, have to always push the dad out of his marital bed. Or always cut the dad off from fucking his wife too, can't they share the bitch. Why would Bob be so stupidly happy that his wife want have his son's baby. Fuck that raising another child for 18 years that's not even yours and may have Birth Defects being an Incest baby. No bitch I share your pussy with my son but your taking the Abortion pill and getting on both control.. tomorrow

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

Killed it with the gay sex if you want to write about gay sex put in the gay sex category not incest

cuttingLifeAwaycuttingLifeAway8 months ago

Story was fine but at least provide a warning if there's male/male action, its off-putting if reader is not into it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous