Cuckold Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mommysboy1
mommysboy1
257 Followers

Ryan was also having mixed emotions. He couldn't believe that his mother had let him fuck her. He remembered all the times he wanted her, how he used to take pictures of her wearing a bikini at the beach and jerked off to them at night. And now he was her lover. It was his dream come true!

Chapter 10

Janet arrived home a few hours after Bob. She felt awkward when she first saw him and was wondering how he would react. Was his desire to be cuckolded by their son just a fantasy? Would he be upset that she went through with it? Bob was in the room watching. Would he be hurt watching their son fuck her and seeing the love in her eyes? She wondered if Bob would be upset that she ask to spend the rest of the night with Ryan knowing that their son would be fucking her repeatedly throughout the night.

"Hi. Are you ok? Are you mad at me?" asked Janet softly. Then she began to cry.

Bob hugged Janet and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"No, I'm not mad. I actually enjoyed it. You were incredible to watch. It was a fantasy come true for me."

"Bob, I have to confess that I'm in love. Of course I'm in love with you and always will be. But now I'm in love with Ryan too. I mean that I want to be more than his mother. I want him to be my lover too. Are you ok with that?"

"Absolutely. I love you and want you to be happy. I'd like to watch occasionally though if that's ok," Bob replied.

"Sure," Janet smiled in relief.

Chapter 11

Ryan was apprehensive when he came home late that afternoon. The events of the previous night were surreal for him. Fucking his mother was something that he only dreamed of and it had actually happened. And the experience was incredible. She was his ideal woman and his fantasy girl.

Ryan walked in the door and Janet gave him a kiss on the cheek. Quite a difference from the kisses they exchanged last night.

"Are you ok baby? Mommy's been worried about you."

"Yeah mom. I guess I'm sort of confused over last night. I was thinking that what I did was wrong and I'm sorry if you and dad are upset with me. I just couldn't help myself."

"Don't be sorry baby. It's all right. Come here and give mommy a kiss."

Ryan walked over to his mother. She gave him a kiss but this kiss was more like the kiss they shared last night, deep and sensual with Janet's tongue exploring her son's mouth.

"Wow," Ryan whispered.

"I love you baby. I always will," replied Janet as her husband looked on.

Chapter 12

Dinner went on as normal and Ryan offered to do the dishes.

"Don't take too long honey. I have a surprise for both of you," Janet said as she went up the stairs.

About 15 minutes later Janet called downstairs, "You boys can both come up now."

Ryan entered the bedroom first with his father close behind. The bedroom was illuminated with candles and the sheets in the bed were pulled back. Janet stood in next to the bed dressed in the white teddy and white stocking that she had bought at Victoria's Secret a few days earlier. She wore white high heels to compliment the outfit.

Janet had placed a chair in eh corner of the bedroom, close enough where Bob could get a good view of the action but far enough away as to not interfere.

"Do you like?" asked Janet as she looked into her son's eyes. "Take off your clothes baby and hold me."

"Oh god mom. You are beautiful!" replied Ryan and he slowly took off her clothes in front of her. It was obvious that he approved of his mother's outfit as his cock stood at attention for her.

Janet walked over to Ryan and kissed him deeply.

"I bought this to wear for you our first night together but I guess things just got out of hand yesterday. I wanted to look like your bride when we first made love."

Bob's cock was aching watching his wife seduce their son.

"Would you like me to be your bride baby?" Janet whispered?

"Oh god yes mom. I love you so much!"

"Then carry me to the bed and take me," replied Janet.

Chapter 13

Ryan carried his mother to the bed while his father sat and watched. The mother and son lovers kissed and ran their hands all over each other. Janet removed her white teddy but left on her stockings and high heels. She slowly kissed down her son's chest and took his cock in her mouth. She lovingly ran her tongue all over her son. Ryan just moaned from the pleasure that his mother was giving him.

Janet looked over to her husband, quietly sitting in the corner watching the incestuous lovers.

"Bob, would you like to give away the bride?"

Bob was uncertain what Janet wanted him to do but she motioned for Bob to come nearer. Bob eagerly went.

Janet was on her back with her son on top of her, kissing her breasts as he had done as a baby. When Bob was next the bed, Janet opened her legs widely. Bob saw how wet her pussy was in the candlelight and it was obviously that she was ready for her son to fuck her.

"Give away the bride Bob. Take Ryan's cock and put it inside me. Tell him to fuck me. Do it! I want to hear the words."

Bob took his son's cock in his hand. He was amazed how hard the boy was. With Ryan on top of her, Bob placed his son's cock at the opening of Janet's pussy and watched it immediately slide in."

"Fuck her Ryan. Please fuck your mother."

Bob went back to his chair and the two lovers ravished each other. Bob had to stroke his cock as he watched his young son fuck Janet. The sound of Janet's wet pussy being invaded filled the room. It wasn't long before Janet screamed out that she was cumming. Janet was losing all control from the pleasure that her son was giving her. She was going wild with lust.

"Dear god Ryan. Keep fucking me. Don't stop!"

The two lovers mated while Bob watched from the corner of the room. Ryan didn't know how much longer he could hold out. He thought of all the times he lay in bed at night and thought about this moment and fucking his mother.

"Oh god lover. Cum in me. Please cum in me Ryan. I want to be your slut. I want to have your baby. Please cum in me!"

Bob couldn't believe Janet's words. She was begging her son to not only fuck her but to get her pregnant! Bob was so excited that he came all over himself.

Janet's words only excited Ryan more. He picked up the pace and fucked Janet faster. She knew that her son was going to cum and wrapped her arms and legs around him holding him deep inside her. She could feel his young cock throb as he filled her with his baby juice. She kissed Ryan deeply as if to capture his soul until she felt his cock gradually go soft inside her.

"Oh god Ryan, I love you so much. I hope I have your baby."

"I do too mom", replied Ryan.

Chapter 14

Ryan rolled off his mother and the two lovers cuddled. Bob quietly left the room and went to the spare bedroom. He jerked his cock thinking about what he had just seen and wondering how sexy his wife would look with her tummy growing large with their son's baby. If she were to get pregnant everyone would know that the baby wasn't his adding to his humiliation.

The next morning Bob woke up and the house was quiet. He got out of bed and looked in the master bedroom. Janet and Ryan were awake, lying in bed together.

"Good morning honey," said Janet. "You slept in this morning. I hope we didn't wake you up."

Bob came into the bedroom and sat in the corner.

Janet's pussy ached from the fuckings that Ryan had given her all night. She did want to give her husband a treat through. Janet pulled back the sheets of the bed and exposed Ryan's naked body next to her.

"Bob, come over here and join us on the bed," Janet said. Bob joined them.

"Look at him Bob. So young and sexy and he is mine!"

Janet kissed their son softly on the lips and then kissed him softly on the chest.

"Come closer and watch," Janet whispered as she ran her tongue along Ryan's cock.

"God I love him. Look how hard he is Bob. Tell him that you love him. I want to hear you tell him."

"I love you Ryan," Bob whispered.

"Now show him Bob. Show him how much you love him. I want you to lick his young hard cock and show him how much you love him."

Bob did as he was told. He couldn't believe that Janet was making him do this but he loved it.

"Now open your mouth Bob. Take him in your mouth and suck his cock. I want to see you worship our son."

Bob eagerly opened his mouth and sucked Ryan's cock. Janet kissed her son while Bob was taking Ryan's cock in his lips and running his tongue along its entire length. Bob heard Ryan groan and then felt streams of his son's young cum flow in his mouth. He swallowed it all.

"Now you can go Bob. And if you are out near a drug store today, please buy me a home pregnancy test. I think I'll need one soon."

Bob knew that if Janet was pregnant everyone would know that the baby wasn't his. That would add to his humiliation but also add to his excitement as he imagined Janet's tummy swelling with their son's baby. Later that night Bob got on the internet and ordered a micro bikini for Janet. If she was to get pregnant, what better way would there be for her to show off her pregnant belly and milk filled breasts.

Bob realized that his dream had come true along with it the dreams of his wife and son.

mommysboy1
mommysboy1
257 Followers
12