Cuckold Father and Son Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom, Female Cuckold or Pimp?
3.8k words
4.55
108.7k
94
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 07/12/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ADOM
ADOM
859 Followers

Vicky's school year ended two weeks before Jeff's. As Fred was out of town, Sue drove to pick her up along with all the stuff students accumulate at college. While driving, Sue reflected on the events of last spring and her recent conversation with Fred.

To her surprise, their sex life had been most enjoyable since Jeff became involved. Her pussy was wet thinking about their two cocks and the attention she received when Jeff was home. If she didn't want to end their fucking fun, she and Fred would have to come up with a way to work around Vicky or better yet try to include her. It would be difficult to convince her of the latter. Fred had suggested Sue raise the subject while being with Vicky before driving back the next day.

Vicky seemed irritated when Sue arrived. She had to be out of her dorm room by five PM so they worked quickly emptying her room and pack the car. After checking in the Marriott they tried to relax before going to dinner. Vicky continued to be curt and unsociable with her mother.

Sue continues the narrative:

"What's wrong Vicky? You seem irritated. Is it something I said or did? Did you receive some disappointing grades? "

"No, no I just can't talk about it now. It has nothing to do with you or my grades. I'm still on the Dean's List."

After a drink in the lobby we went to a restaurant in walking distance. Little was said as we ate. Vicky hardly touched her dinner. She boxed it with the intent of eating it later. I bought a bottle of wine, hoping it would help Vicky open up or at least relieve some of the tension she was displaying.

Back in the room, I opened the wine, while Vicky showered. She came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her. Pouring a glass of wine, she sat back on the bed. I kissed her on the forehead on the way to my shower. I came back in the room also wrapped in a fluffy white towel.

Vicky left her towel on the bed as she rose to pour me a glass of wine. I was a bit surprised how comfortable she seemed walking around naked. Guess I hadn't seen her nude for some time. She is a beautiful young woman with a terrific body. A redhead like my mother, Vicky has soft fair skin with pink puffy nipples centered on her full firm breast. I was pleased to see she had trimmed but not shaved her bright red pubic mound. I understand why Fred and Jeff kept trying to watch her undress.

"Wow, Vicky, you are a very beautiful young woman. You must have more guys than Joe wanting to date you."

"Not so much, that's what has me so pissed off."

"What is it? I don't want to pry but would you like to discuss it?"

"Oh, I don't know. It's difficult for me to talk about. I guess that's been my problem, I've been a bit uptight about it all."

A 'bit' that's something of an understatement, I thought to myself. I remained silent, letting her move at her own pace.

"Joe is so impatient with me. He wants to have sex or at least have me suck his penis. I stroked it, but that's not good enough."

"Does he want to do things to, for you?"

"No, it's all about him."

"We did have several discussions when you were in Junior High and High School. Do you remember?"

"Yes Mom. I know about all that stuff. It's that I want to save myself for marriage. Apparently the word is out and all the guys call me the Ice Queen. Even my female, so called, friends don't respect my position. Their all doing their boyfriends and some do any guy who comes along.

I don't know maybe their right. Maybe I should get it over with, lose my virginity and be slut like the rest of them."

I wasn't sure what this meant with regard to my efforts to loosen her up.

"If I was to have sex who would I have it with? I'm so mad at Joe I won't let him touch my breast."

I thought this may be my opportunity to lay the groundwork for our plan. "Perhaps, someone who is experienced. Someone with patients who would be gentle, take their time and willing to teach you. I certainly am willing to answer your questions, make suggestions, show you, whatever you are comfortable with."

"Wow Mom, I have to think about that." Blushing she added. "I know you and Dad still do it."I smiled.

"You two can be pretty noisy." We both laughed.

"Well, think about it Vicky, I'll be glad to be of whatever help you want."

My towel dropped away as I stood. We both had gotten a little tipsy.

"Boy Mom, you still have a great body."

"What, for my age?... Thanks a lot."

"Oh I'm sorry... I didn't mean... "

Laughing I said, "That's okay baby, I know what you meant."

"I see you haven't trimmed or shaved down there."

"I do trim it back when it gets too bushy. Your Dad likes it this way.

If you don't mind my saying so, I'm glad you have not shaved your pussy. You know, men really like a true redhead."

Blushing she said, "Oh Mom. (Vicky paused) There is one thing I haven't told you. You know how I quit the sorority my freshman year? I nodded. "The real reason was the hazing. As pledges we had to stand naked in front of all the members who did dirty things to us."

My curiosity got the best of me."What kind of things honey?"

"We had to lay on the floor and have the Pledge Mistress lower her vagina on our face and we had to kiss it and lick it. The rest of the Sisters cheered and called us whores, sluts, bitches, pussies and cunts. They also made us eat each other's private parts and stuck their fingers and other things in us. I don't talk like that. I didn't do things like that. That is why I quit."

To my surprise, my hand was between my legs, fingering my pussy as she described the sex games the girls played. I pulled my towel to my lap so Vicky couldn't see how turned-on I was.

"Oh honey, I feel so bad for you. You've been carrying that secret all alone. You went through a lot. I understand your reason for quitting. Just remember you can talk to me about anything."

"I know Mom, I should have told you sooner. I'm ashamed to admit that after all that I did try oral with my roommate. It ended after she left school. Does that make me a lesbian? I hope you're not mad at me Mom."

"No baby, I'm not mad and since you are still attracted to boys, perhaps you will find you can enjoy both worlds."

Vicky began to cry. I held her, our naked bodies pressed against each other. I patted her until she stopped sobbing. Vicky sat back on the bed and we finished the wine.

We headed home after breakfast. Vicky was quiet the first few miles. It was clear she was thinking about our conversation the night before.

"Last night you suggested the qualities of a person to be my first sex partner, (she quickly added) should I want to do that. Did, do you have someone in mind?

You're smiling; you do have someone in mind. Who, who is it?"

"First, you have to decide if that's what you want to do. I mean, really want to do! If you want to proceed, you'll have to trust my judgment. Do you?" Vicky nodded yes.

The rest of the trip was filled with a discussion of her plans for summer including her job. Fred greeted us as we pulled up. In a whisper he asked how it went. Did I discuss 'it' with her? I smiled and nodded telling him we would talk later.

That night I told Fred about our conversations and promised to follow up with her the next day. We figured we needed to give Vicky her 'experience' before Jeff came home. The sex was better than ever that night. I chalk it up to the idea that Fred was thinking he would be fucking his daughter in the near future. The next morning Vicky was in a better mood as she ate her breakfast.

"Boy Mom, you and Dad really went at it last night. Hearing you have so much fun helped me make a decision. Will you help me become a 'woman'?"

"You're sure? (Vicky nodded) That's great honey. Now you need to trust me and do what I say once things are set up. Okay?" Vicky nodded again in agreement.

That night Fred and I discussed the how's and where's of our plan. We settled on following the scheme he and Jeff carried out on me. I made reservations at the same hotel. I told Vicky we would go out for dinner Saturday night, check into the hotel and see what followed.

Vicky was nervous throughout dinner, hardly touching her food. "Who is it? Who is this mystery man who's going to deflower me? It's not Joe, is it?"

"No it's not Joe. Don't worry sweetie, you have to trust me. I won't let anything bad happen to you."

"But Mom, I really don't know how to suck on a penis. And my vagina is small. I hope he's not too big."

"I'll be there to help you with how to stroke and suck his cock. Do call it a cock or dick and refer to your vagina as your pussy or cunt. Also you're going to fuck or screw, not engage in intercourse. Guys like it when you talk dirty.

"I know at twenty-one, I'm pretty naive when it comes to sex."

"Don't worry honey, you'll do okay. Mom is here to help."

"Speaking of that won't Dad be upset that you are going to be helping me with another man?"

"Leave your Dad to me baby. Leave your Dad to me."

In the room I gave Vicky a sheer, white negligee which would reveal her red pussy and pink nipples. While Vicky was changing in the bathroom, I called Fred, giving him the room number.

Returning to the room in her sexy gown, Vicky said, "I just thought of something, what about safe sex and birth control?"

"Honey don't worry, the gentleman that's coming has had a vasectomy and is disease free."

"You sure know a lot about this guy. Who is he? I guess I'll find out when he comes through that door."

"Well, there's one thing I haven't told you. Here is a blindfold for to wear."

"What? I'm going to be blindfolded?"

"Trust me baby, it will be better to start that way. Any time you want to stop, just say so and we'll stop. Okay?" Vicky nodded.

There was a knock on the door. "Put on the blindfold and lay on the bed." Vicky followed my directions.

I opened the door for her Dad. Fred rubbed his cock through his pants as he kissed me. Clearly uncomfortable, Vicky lay stiff with her arms tight to her side.

"Relax Vicky, say hello to your date tonight."

"Hello Mm... what do I call you?" Silently, Fred approached the bed and kissed her hand as she held it out.

"Honey, I will do the talking for your mystery lover."

Fred quickly undressed and sat next to our daughter's outstretched body. He stroked her arms placing a kiss on each area after his hand passed.

"You alright Baby?"

"Yes Mom...yes."

The tension appeared to drain from her body as Fred slowly and gently caressed and kissed her. He pressed his tongue against her lips. Hesitantly, she opened her mouth allowing entree. As Fred's tongue explored his daughter's mouth she began to reciprocate.

Fred's hands explored her well toned body. Pulling down the top of her scoop necked gown, he freed her alabaster breast and began licking and sucking her erect pink nipples. Vicky sighed as he moved her hand to his ridged rod. Her first reaction was to withdraw but quickly her fingers began exploring the knob and length of her father's hard-on.

"You okay Vicky? Feel good?"

"Yes Mom, he is very nice and big! Bigger than Joe."

Fred put his hand to his mouth to keep from laughing. I kissed my husband on the back of the neck as he continued to explore his daughter's lovely body. Spreading and kneeling between her legs he raised her gown and kissed her stomach, working his way down to her red bush. Vicky wiggled and let out a long deep breath as Fred's tongue pierced her red pelt.

"Okay baby?" Vicky nodded yes. "Enjoying it?"

She responded with a breathless, "Mmmm....... Mmmmm." I took that as a yes.

Fred's tongue found her clit. Our daughter responded with loud vocal approval as he ferociously flicked and sucked her swollen organ. I smiled and began fingering my pussy as I watched my husband bring our daughter to orgasm. Backing off, Fred took Vicky's hand, moving her to a sitting position on the edge of the bed.

Fred placed his swollen shaft at his daughter's lips. Vicky hesitated. I quickly responded by rubbing the crimson head of my husband's cock on our daughter's mouth.

"Touch it, take it with both hands and twist in opposite directions. That's it baby. Now take it to your lips and lick it, like an ice cream cone. Start at the base and work up to the head. Good girl. Now go up and down your Daa... err.....date's dick. Kiss and nibble and lick..... Nicely done, the recipient of your efforts has a big smile on his face."

I thought to myself, 'Shit. I almost said your Dad.'

"You're doing fine honey. Now swirl your tongue around the head, open your mouth and take it in. Slowly, that-a-girl. Move your head up and down, slow then faster and faster, deeper." Vicky choked as she tried to go too deep, too fast.

"Okay honey? Take your time."

Fred tenderly held his daughter's head between his hands. Controlling the depth, he face fucked his pretty little girl. Fred took great restrain to keep from yelling out. 'God, she was good,' he thought to himself. Not wanting to cum in her mouth, this time, he withdrew his prick, bent over and kissed her on the forehead.

"Did I do something wrong?"

"No Vicky, you were so good you almost made him cum. He wants to save that for later."

I took off my clothes, surprised how turned-on I got watching my naked husband and daughter. As Fred positioned himself between Vicky's legs he stopped and fingered my pussy and sucked my erect nipples.

"Okay baby, this is it. Your lover is going to break that sweet cheery of yours. He'll be gentle but let us know if it hurts or you want to stop. Okay?"

Vicky nodded and took a deep breath as her father licked her slit and spread her labial lips with his thumbs. Inserting one then two fingers he felt how tight she was. Looking back at me, he mouthed, 'She's so tight!' I nodded and gave him a tube of lubricant. As Fred applied the substance, Vicky wiggled and pushed against her father's fingers, clearly enjoying the experience.

Stroking his cock he laid the crown of his manhood on the entrance to his daughter's maidenhead. Slowly he entered the virgin vagina. Vicky's body jumped as he penetrated her pussy.

"Are you okay Vicky?"

Fred slowly slid the remainder of his rod breaking his daughter's hymen. Vicky cried out in pain. Fred stopped and kissed his daughter. Her mouth opened inviting his tongue. Fred paused and thought, 'Here I am sliding my cock into this innocent little girl. It was the same cock that entered her mother some twenty-two years ago, filling her with the sperm that created her. Now he was going to shoot his semen in that daughter.'

Slowly, Fred renewed his motion. Vicky responded in rhythm. The pace quickened. Faster, faster their bodies flowed as one. Vicky began to shake and stiffen. Her fingers dug into her father's back as she cried out, this time with pleasure.

"Oh... Oh... god.... Holy Shit holy Fuck... Fuck... Oh... Oh..!"

Fred exploded in his daughter's, no longer virgin, vagina. Surprised by Vicky's outburst, I matched them stroke for stroke, bringing me to climax.

"You're officially a woman, Vicky. You seemed to enjoy it. Did you?"

"Oh yes Mamma, Oh yes. I didn't know what I was missing."

Fred withdrew his cock from his daughter's cunt. Leaning forward, he kissed her. He pulled her to a sitting position and offered his semi hard, cum dripping dong to Vicky's. mouth.

"Lick it baby clean up your Daa... ('Oh shit I did it again'), your date's dick. Taste your own juices mixed with his."

Vicky licked the jizz from her Dad's joint. She smacked her lips as she nibbled, kissed and engulfed him.

"That's it sweetie, like you're licking and eating a Popsicle."

Fred withdrew, kissed his daughter and went to the bathroom.

"You know Mom; there was something familiar about him. His smell and touch. No it couldn't be...."

"Do you want to see who it is or would you rather not know?"

"I'm not sure but curious..... Yes I do want to meet him."

"Okay baby but before you take off your blindfold. I want to remind you that you had to trust me and I wouldn't do anything to hurt you. I told you the man I chose would be tender and loving."

"Yes Mom I remember and he was. He was wonderful for my first time. Can I see him now?"

Vicky took off the blindfold and noticed the spot of blood on the sheet resulting from her loss of her innocence.

"Mom you're naked!"

"Yes baby. Watching you really turned me on."

"Did that man touch you?" Sue nodded. "Are you concerned Dad will find out?"

I smiled, calling out, "Come out mystery lover man."

Fred strolled out of the bathroom stark naked with a growing boner.

"Oh my god... Daddy? Mom how could you... Daddy... Oh I'm so embarrassed."

I approached our daughter and hugged her. "Baby I'm sorry if we upset you. We felt Dad was the safest and best way for you to experience your first fuck."

Breathless, Vicky spoke; "It's such a shock. I guess.. I trust you and Daddy more than somebody like Joe, but......"

Her eyes focused on her Dad stroking his cock as he looked lovingly at his daughter, the woman.

"It takes some getting used to." She said as Fred joined us in a family hug.

Fred said, "You know the shower in there is pretty big. Perhaps we could take a family shower and discuss what just happened over this bottle of wine."

All being naked, we entered the shower. I showed our daughter how I washed Fred's butt and cock. Vicky finished up, giving her Dad a soapy hand-job. Fred soaped down our daughter and myself, making sure he paid proper attention to our every nook and cranny.

Back in the room, Fred opened the wine as we sat wrapped in towels.

"I know this has been a big shock for you baby-girl. Are you alright?"

"Yes Daddy, I'm okay. You were wonderful."

"You know honey your Dad has been fantasying about you for some time."

"I have noticed he seems to hang around my door at bedtime." She said with a smile. "Of course Jeff tries the same thing." Fred and I laughed.

"What about Jeff? How do we keep this from him?"

"Well honey, he has been involved with your mother."

Vicky gasped. "Yes, your Dad and Jeff pulled the same ruse on me last spring. We continued our threesome until he went back to school."

Fred sat on the king size bed between his two women. Putting his arms around us, I began stroking his cock, inviting Vicky to join me. Vicky's fingers cruised up and down her Dad's cock while I cupped his balls. I knelt between Fred's legs and began licking and sucking his balls.

Fred was in heaven. His sexy wife and his beautiful daughter were giving him such pleasure. Playing with our tits and tweaking our erect nipples, he soon was sucking tit and fingering pussy. I pushed him back on the bed.

"Sit on your Dad's face Vicky." Straddling his head, she lowered her pussy on Fred's face. I mounted my husband facing my daughter. Fred's tongue slid through his daughter's swollen pussy lips, nestling his nose in her butt.

As I rode up and down on my husband's rod I stroked Vicky's full tits. Returning the pleasure, Vicky played with my bouncing boobs. Leaning toward each other we kissed. I thrust my tongue in my daughter's mouth. Mother and daughter explored each other at the same time pleasuring Fred.

Fred sucked on Vicky's enlarged clit bringing her to orgasm. "I'm cumming Daddy... I'm cumming.." "Me too baby... me too." Mom and Dad shouted in unison.

I dismounted and cleaned my husband's pipe. Vicky joined me. All the attention brought 'The Man,' as he referred to his cock, to attention. "Here Vicky, get on this and go for a ride."

I held the base of my husband's cock placing it in our daughter's sopping cunt. Vicky rode up and down. I licked the balls and base of his cock as it slid in and out. The pace accelerated, providing me the opportunity to taste my daughter's pussy as well.

ADOM
ADOM
859 Followers
12