Cuckold Father and Son Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ADOM
ADOM
859 Followers

"Fuck your daughter you dirty old man, slam her pussy with that prick. Make her cum, make her cum!"

"Oh Daddy fuck me fuck me. Make me cum Daddy, make me cum!"

Fred exploded in his daughter for the second time. Her body stiffened and jerked as she experienced one more organism. Exhausted, we fell asleep on the big bed.

The next morning Vicky woke to her Father tongue fucking her pussy and me sucking her hard nipples.

"Good morning Sunshine. Hope you don't mind Daddy enjoying his breakfast." I added with a smile, "Mom needs nourishment too." Fred fucked us one more time before going to breakfast.

On the drive home, laughing, Vicky said, "I guess Dad won't have to hang around my room to see me naked anymore." She continued, "Do we keep this from Jeff?"

I asked, "What do you think about fucking your brother. Would you be interested? I'm sure he would be."

"Yah, I'd be open to that but I'd like to tease the little pervert and make him squirm first." She said with a laugh.

"Perhaps we can devise a scheme like the one played on the two of us."

ADOM
ADOM
859 Followers
12