All Comments on 'Cuckold for Life'

by mr_slurpy

Sort by:
  • 72 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Great joke I loved how you actually sounded like you would want to do this? I mean your so realistic in your story. Well done Cuckboy you and your tiny prick will go no where. You sick fuck. Get help you pathetic little creature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Total crap

Mr. Slurpy - well maybe your screen name explains this piece of crap. You are one sick puppy, you need to start seeing your shrink again, & get back on those meds. Then maybe you wouldn't post a total waste of time & print posting something like this. & Get this, she is no "Loving Wife", so post this crap in Fetish where it & you belong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it...

Isn't it funny how even when the name of the story gives away what the story is about that the same people read it and then tell you how much of a wierdow you are... I think they are trying to prove that they didn't like it to themselves,, even though they had big hard cocks after reading.

Keep writing,, I loved it,, Only wish I was part of it. bi48186bd@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Could this be any more patheitc?

Nope...guess not. STandard cuck story. standard bull...standard bullshit. Thanks for wasting my time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
??????

SICK

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Poor

This story has no soul, no emotion, and is completely inconsistent. The author and clearly the characters have no idea what love is, even if the H wants to be submissive, there is nothing there that would indicate anything but the W is lying to him. Poorly developed characters. There isn't a person in this story that anyone would care about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sad, very sad indeed

"I knew I was a man no longer I would be a cuckold for the rest of my life and would not have it any other way."

Spineless wretch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Cuckold Story!!!

Mr_Slurpy: This is an excellent cuckold story. Well done. N.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great

I hope you continue to write more. I hate to see the flames of others, so to the others, if you can't say anything nice SHUT UP!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful

A great story. These homos don't know what they are talking about. This is so very hot. More like this one please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
holy shit!!

what happened to manliness... Cuck stories are just proof to the xtent of loss of power men have in modern society, Men of the past are rolling in there graves when they see the 'men' who have replaced them. Not me After reading this am never lossing my balls or power am going to be the ballsiest, most dominant,grough asshole out there am gonna be all the man I can BE

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fucking Pathetic!

You and your queer wimpy readers need to take a hike.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yeah right

I think we all know what "mr. slurpy" means. It means that someone with dick and unused balls who is no man actually wants to do some slurping of his own. Will the wife stand the competition...what if the lover turns gay and they both leave the whore behind? Fact; if your face is inches away from a hard dick, then it's just a matter of time until your face is SUCKING inches from a hard dick. I suspect a lot of these stories have nothing to do with a wife...they're all about some guy beating off to the story of another mans dick. Question is, why are these stories not in the gay section where they belong?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story

What a wonderful experience to be able to hear your wife saying "I love you" to her superior lover.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A heap of a perverted shit.

Mindless and talentless ! Mental asylum stuff !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Haters!

I agree with the reader that says: why do people read the story when the title clearly describes it. It just shows that they are the stupid ones. I enjoyed it. However some parts were conflicting. You said she slept naked yet she wore her bulls shirt? Keep working at it and you will be fine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
This was shit!

I can't believe this was in this fetish! She wasn't loving at all, maybe they should have a 'shit' catagory to accomodate things like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
it ain't that bad, guys

There are some really nasty reviews on this and overall it's really not all that bad. None of these so far have been particularly well written so I gauge by how hard it gets me and this has some rather strong humiliation bits. Keep going, Mr. Slurpy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
echh

"We had two daughters 6 and 8 years of age." Granted, the story sucked, it was already devoid of anything erotic, but then you have to throw kids into it? Sure, nothing as erotic as knowing a faithless whore is a mother and will probably whore the kids out too when they get a little older, especially since hubby won't take a stand. Pretty pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
How fucking stupid do you have to be to favorite this story?

I don't know which is worse: that some closet queer took the time to write this pathetic excuse for a story, and did so being aroused by it, or that some clueless mother fuckers killed it so much that they favorited it.

What the fuck is wrong with them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A good plot...

...utterly destroyed by inept writing, piss-poor spelling and a knowledge of grammar and usage exceeded only by the average 3rd grader. I gave it a 2, I wanted to like it but it was so badly written that it left me limp.

LMAO at the neg comments regarding the subject matter by the closet fags who are so insecure in their own sexuality that they are compelled to trash it to cover the fact that it turned them on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Joke

This is bad - even for a comedy. Dump the bitch. No love or respect there. No fool would stay. Unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
BUT WHY??????????

why would you not have it any other way? This shit she is pulling obviously angers you? You feel trapped? Like you have no way out? If you make the money, there is ALWAYS a way out. Congratulations, they just commited sexual assult against you, once you get it video taped, you can sue chuck, and the bitch, and STILL get the kids, while she goes to jail as a registered sex-offender. Look, All I want to know is why....WHY?? would this guy put up with this shit. If the sexual relationship is that far gone, then if he "loved her", then he would leave her, so she would be free for the chucks of this world. If she loved him, (and she doesn't), and in this story the narrator KNOWS its true, then she would let him leave. I don't understand the dynamics of these kind of relationships, and stories like this don't clear anything up. Oh she "needs her cuckie", bullshit, she needs fucking psychiatric help. What will become of the children raised in an environment where basic human decency is absent, and lack of respect is total? That is why this bitch needs to lose her kids, and if cuckboy is too far gone from being a man to stand up and protect his kids from these perversions then DCF needs to take them away from both of them. Absolutely REVOLTING!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Time for a new wife

This one has demonstrated by her words and actions that she has no love or respect for you. Why would you stay with her for a second? It makes no sense. Silly, unbelievable story, even for fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pile of manure

Both the about to be Ex - wife and this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sick Puppies

These are two sick puppies and the two main characters have no redeemable qualities. For a story to be good the characters must have something that give the reader some hope...nothing here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great wife

Well, she's sexual, and serving her and licking her pussy a worthwhile goal in life. And, as she said, she needs a good cuckboy. She loves her subby hubby, though not in a Victorian sense.

If my prude & repressed wife got lovers, I'd be her happy cuckboy, too.It's watching her get old without any sexual joy that's so hard.

hotbiandready47hotbiandready47about 10 years ago
Good cuck story

Some of us enjoy these stories I wonder why all these others don't go read the gay stories they seem to enjoy better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fertility?

At 29 she's fertile, but the peak of a woman's fertility is between 19 and 24 (approximately).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
He should just shoot himself.

To be happy in that situation is patently ridiculous. Even for fiction this was a load of horse manure. No wonder you got such bad scores.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I would have killed the bitch... Chopped off that douche bag's dick ..... And face boldly, proudly the consequences

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love the comments.

The cucks are falling all over themselves defending this piece of "dreck". That's what this category needed another sicko cuckold writer. Well rest assured you came to the right site and category, since loving wives has turned into a perverted category called cuckerotica. Didn't have to read this crap. The title said it all. 1*=normal score for shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I can't live without her......

....and so I tolerate any and all humiliations at her hand.

You must love the idea of being constantly humiliated, since you repeat this trite storyline.

No imagination, no originality, no story......really.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Reality...

A man can be a cuckold and like it, but there are some lines no one can pass: 1st - Never allow that his wife admit she loves another man...If so, she must divorce him and marry the other. "2nd - Never allow himself to create the child of another man...A child must be created by their parents if both are alive. 3rd - Never be a cuckold every single day of his life...If so why the reason to be married or even to be alive?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I love her

If I had been Rich, I would love her for making me her cuck. Knowing that she was being fucked by a real man as I was forced to sleep in the guest room.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love the Story

Great story. I wish my wife would have a lover in our bed. I have a spare bedroom waiting for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What do you mean not a man anymore - was not before.

Believe me those are not his daughters. She was fucking around long before this. Listen, leave the whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
fantastic

my wife needs a real lover also

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
How Much Does A Gun Cost?

Rich can either (1) shoot his Shannon, (2) shoot Chuck, (3) shoot his innocent daughters, or (4) he can commit suicide on himself. Number 4 is the preferred choice.

A great ending to this story is that Chuck produces a hermorphodite. Or Chuck passes on Aids to Shannon, to which she succumbs a few months later, losing the baby as well. Chuck lives a miserable shortened life, being HIV positive.

Wally102Wally102almost 7 years ago
This woman is not a nice person

The life style will work even if all parties to it are able to behave in a kind and loving

way...I dont understand the need to be ugly and mean.

Unless one or more of the group is really a SHITBIRD without any heart........

Then totally avoid that person........

networkgurunetworkgurualmost 7 years ago
Try as I might

I read these cuckold stories and try to understand what's so interesting and for the life I cannot fathom why a man would put himself in this kind of abusive relationship. Humiliation is not synonymous with love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Literotica needs to add a "Cuckold" catagory

I gave this a four because it was well written; you can really hate the wife and detest the husband. Most of us can't understand why a man would be totally submissive to a woman simply because she is beautiful. There is a difference between an open relationship and what ever this agreement can be labled

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

he needs some balls and throw the whore out

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 stars

Well written and realistic story. I also have a small cock; am a cuckold; and love cleaning up cream pies (my own and others').

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

so grow some balls and get the hell away from her let her have her play toys just not you

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a load of horseshit

She obviously has no love or respect for her husband. She demeans, degrades and humiliates him along with exposing him to every nasty disease in the book. Why would any sane man do anything but throw her out and divorce her? Stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WIMP

Grow some balls man and stand up to her, if she objects secretly microwave her birth control pills for 20 sec on full power regularly and always use a condom yourself. DNA test on the baby will give you clear grounds for a divorce, then no more the cuckold.

BUT I SUPPOSE YOU WILL ALWAYS REMAIN A WIMP.Y CUCKOLD.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nope!

Sorry but getting knocked up by another man crosses WAY over the line! Also,with 2 young daughters how is another guy sleeping with their mother going to be explained?! I guess they, along with their mother will have NO respect for him! There’s no love for him on her part and even a sicko like him will be broken by that. Time for him to leave!

Claudia69Claudia69almost 4 years ago
Poor Rich!!!

I love creampies that my wife feeds me and sucking cocks that she tells me to suck,but I get to Cum unlike poor Rich...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Rich got one point right

His sick mind.........etc......

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Wow... enough holes in her "absolute control" over him to pass a small planet through!

If he's a millionaire, why not have her boyfriends 'disappear'? Or, wire the home for audio/video, and show his in-laws, his parents and the judge presiding over his divorce what an environment the mother is maintaining for two young kids? Show the videos a the trial. To quote Ron White, "That'll shut 'er up!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

this one is very simple i would have fucked up the guy names chuck and then the wife i would have beaten her with a baseball bat

GhostBlood113GhostBlood113almost 3 years ago

I read a lot of cuck stories. Some good,s some bad. This one had characters unlike a lot of stories, others only have sex or no sex at all... They put girl A with boy B and it's all the same.

However, this one has a little more character talking than bed one. The reason this gets a 3 star is I hate it when a character holds back how they feel. They just let it happen and they don't know why. If he likes being a cuck, that's fine. But he doesn't like it and he does nothing. His reason doesn't even make sense. So the ending made me sad. It means the story fails at making me hard or wanting to see more. The sad end was turn off but still an a-okay story...

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

So...to save everyone the time of reading it...the readers Digest version of the GOP cuck..."I prefer to dream of men and since Im afraid to reveal my true self, I pretend to enjoy women. So when I write about my "wife" getting railed, I see myself with that cock buried deep in my bowels".

There ya go kids, you're welcome.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Great Story, but felt bad for hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Iwould want to get evey drop of his cum into my mouth and when he saw how much I loved his cum he would let me suck him off befor fucking my cunt fucking wife. Eventually he would want to fuck my man cunt as well and deposit his baby makers in my cunt. I would then say I love you to him. I would pledge my cum eating loyalty for his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

if my wife ecer spoke to me the way this useless cunt did and she cuckolded me too i would simply kill her and most likely set her ass on fire

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No loving in this only disrespect. Kick her out or head for this hills.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Divorce her. easy solution

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

husband should have pulled out a baseball bat and beat the fuck out of him, then shoved the bat up her pussy past her cervix so she wouldn't be having any baby ever. then simply got out a kitchen knife to cut off his fucking 8" cock, so he would know what a small cock feels like. i don't think he would have much problem with the father in law, have calling the cop to his "wedding bed"..

HisPrincess1423HisPrincess1423over 1 year ago

Ok so I’m not gonna be mean and ruthless like everyone else here.. Everyone here has kinks that they’re probably ashamed of, so no one here has the right to judge anyone.. But I will say this: This is not what cuckolding is about.. If this is just a story, great! Let it remain just a story. If this is in any way real, you need to leave that situation. Not even allowed to sleep in your own bed? Not allowed to have sex with your wife at all? Why are you even married? You can tell the main character doesn’t actually even like this situation.. He’s just doing it because he’s too much of a pushover to do anything about it, and that’s really sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WTF he could fix this whole situation with 2, 9mm rounds while there in OUR bed..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

totally misses the mark of cuckold for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was into the story and then the cucky cage came out, I don't get it?

You can have all the names and humiliation terms between the wife, husband, and maybe even with her lover there, during times of sex, or her getting ready for sex with someone else.

As if the cucky cage is not enough now he is no longer allowed to sleep in they're bedroom, and she tells her lover she loves him, love has left the building!

LittleppsubLittleppsubover 1 year ago

I loved it !! *****

It's the crazy comments that bother me the most. You should understand the the dynamics of a cuckold relationship before you sound off with such Heinous, violent comments like this one:

" husband should have pulled out a baseball bat and beat the fuck out of him, then shoved the bat up her pussy past her cervix so she wouldn't be having any baby ever. then simply got out a kitchen knife to cut off his fucking 8" cock, so he would know what a small cock feels like. I don't think he would have much problem with the father in law, having called the cop to his "wedding bed"..

AS a genuine cuckold for four decades. I think I would have enjoyed the story much better if it was written without portraying Rich like a poor victim of circumstance. If you are into this lifestyle you and your mate obviously found it appealing and exciting. I know it's very exciting to me to be a submissive cuckold, knowing damn well that my micro penis could never satisfy any woman. All the hateful, sick and violent comments must be written by men who are not adequately endowed so they blame it on the woman. Be honest with yourself. If you have a little 4 to 5" penis like Rich and you're married to a woman like Shannon who deserves so much more you should feel obligated to encourage her to seek out real men like Chuck. In a real cuckold relationship like mine, the little guy will accept his role as a submissive sissy cuckold, he is willing to serve the wife and her lover as they mutually see fit.

My greatest mental excitement is derived by watching or hearing my partner being satisfied by a well endowed superior​ BLACK​ man. She makes sounds I have never experienced when I was in that position as her lover. I have never really understood the physical reality until recently. I had just finished licking the cream pie out of ​my wife's​ drenched pussy. I was so excited from how wet the bed and her pussy was, so I asked her lover if I could orally clean HIS BIG BLACK COCK, he told me to go for it if it was okay with her. I took a hold of him with my hand and guided it to my lips. As I was licking the head of his big cock he became totally erect. That is when I realized I could not get my hand completely around it. That was the moment I believe I really understood just how much better his cock must actually feel inside her, compared to me, at about half his size. I have had my hand wrapped around my little penis every day for years while jerking off.

I could not believe how much of a physical difference it actually felt in my hand. I could just imagine what physical satisfaction she receives from that thick long beautiful SUPERIOR BLACK COCK. No wonder so many white women are crazy about it. "WOW '' what a mind blowing experience and absolute privilege. Now it's a constant mental aphrodisiac forever etched in my mind.

When the lover knows these boundaries coming into the relationship as the alpha male and is committed to assisting her in training the submissive, he just naturally takes his role and makes her his woman. At this point he knows what is expected of him and the submissive knows that if he wants to be actively involved, he must always put her and her lover's needs first, before his own.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 1 year ago

Love this life. I am a sissy and love to clean my loving wife after she makes love to men

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If you are into cuckolding and humiliation (like me) then it’s a great story. Why are people reading this if they aren’t into it? Leave us losers to our pleasure!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story, which appeals to those of us who get off on humiliation and denial.

Nice to see that the usual bunch of incel keyboard warriors are on hand to dish out their venom in the comments. Imagine being that angry all the time? Just have a wank and calm the fuck down. . . .

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

i am not a cuckold and all i can say is if my wife ever did this kind of thing is God help her soul because i would forget she had one and set her ass of fire .

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I hope she ends up pregnant dumbed by her hubby learn her lesson

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You know you are win loose situation, you are no longer her man, she loved ,she doesn't respect you any more. If she end up pregnant you are finished ,no man deserve this, just man up and leave...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous