Cuckold for Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mr_slurpy
mr_slurpy
181 Followers

I was rocked with powerful and conflicting emotions. I was devastated beyond all my previous humiliation. Chuck was obviously more than a good fuck for my wife. She had a powerful emotional relationship and the hot sex happening before me was actually the physical manifestation of that fact. At the same time that I was horrified and humiliated I felt was a deep sense of satisfaction. I loved Shannon so much and it has been agony for me over the years knowing that she wasn't satisfied sexually. Seeing her in the throes of ecstasy made me happy, happy for her, even though I was incapable fulfilling this need.

Shannon reached up to Chuck's hips and pulled him into her. She was encouraging him to fuck her harder and he responded in kind. Shannon moaned with each thrust as his member massaged her g-spot and other sensitive vaginal areas.

"Cum in my pussy Chuck," Shannon asked. "Give me a cream pie for my Cuckboy."

"Not quite yet baby," Chuck had impressive stamina and control. He pulled out and Shannon looked at him in a disappointed way. He then rolled her over onto to her all fours in preparation to be penetrated from behind. Chuck made sure Shannon held her knees together and straddled her legs with his own while squatting. This allowed him to penetrate her deeply and thrust in her hard.

"Oh, Chuck fuck me... Keep fucking me," Shannon begged as if Chuck actually needed some encouragement. As he fucked her I could see his balls swinging forward slamming against my Shannon's sensitive clitoris.

"Cuckboy, why don't you lick your wife's clitoris while I fuck her? That way you can get a close up view of the kind cock your wife really needs."

"Yeah, Cuckboy lick my clit while a real man penetrates me," Shannon laughed joining in.

I crawled underneath them and started to lick my wife's button. Chuck slowed down his pace in order to help me participate in my wife's pleasure. I was excited at first, because I really did enjoy licking her pussy. However, as Chuck picked up the pace I realised what he had in mind for me. As he thrust into her I could not keep my lips locked on her clitoris and found myself involuntarily licking Chucks cock. At the same time his balls now soaked in sweat and my wife's ejaculate were smacking me in the side of the face only adding to humiliation I was already experiencing.

"Oh, yes Chuck," my wife begged "Keep fucking me and keep licking me Cuckboy. Ohh,I feel my orgasm coming Chuck. Cum in me please. Fill my pussy with seed."

Chuck needed no encouragement and he picked up the pace.

"Oh, Shannon, I'm going to cum."

I could feel Chuck's cock spasm as my face was right next to their interlocking organs. Shannon also came simultaneously with chuck, something we were never able to achieve in 8 years of marriage. Shannon's body began to convulse, once again, as her second tidal wave orgasm of the evening overwhelmed her body. She arched her back and collapsed on her elbows as this powerful orgasm weakened her arms. I continued to lick her pussy desperately wanting to participate in the heavenly pleasure she was experiencing. While I licked her clitoris I could feel her vaginal muscles involuntarily contract around Chuck's cock giving him the pleasure I have completely denied and encouraging the movement of his semen into her fertile uterus.

After what seemed like an eternity Shannon's orgasm eventually subsided. Her and Chuck laid together enjoying their afterglow. They cuddled like experienced lovers and Chuck gently pecked her neck. After several minutes of this Chuck was sufficiently flaccid and removed his penis from my wife's wet cunt. I could see a large gob of his semen at her introitus and my wife could feel that it was there also.

"Now clean me up Cuckboy," my wife commanded. "Clean up Chucks wonderful cum."

I had never tasted cum before and was a little disgusted at the thought but I knew I had no choice. Shannon rolled on her back and spread her legs.

"You might be there a while honey, Chuck sure has a lot of cum."

I crawled forward to lick her pussy. There was a slight farting sound and Shannon squeezed out his volumous cum on my face which only added to the vulgarity of the situation. His jism tasted bitter and fouled what would normally be the pleasurable experience providing cunnelings for my wife.

"Oh yes Cuckboy. Eat Chuck's cum." Shannon pressed my face firmly into her groin where I doubled my efforts to both swallow Chuck's disgusting ejaculate and licked my beautiful wife's clitoris. I was committed to giving my wife at least one orgasm tonight to prove my usefulness in a limited fashion, and I did not fail.

"Oh yesssss, Cuckboy clean my pussy... yess." Shannon's third orgasm of the night swept over her body and as her vaginal muscles contracted involuntarily her introitus offered me yet even more of Chucks DNA.

I looked up at my wife with the most loving eyes I could offer her considering the situation.

Chuck saw this and laughed, "I think he enjoys eating another man's semen. Well don't worry Cucky there is plenty more where that came from."

Shannon regained her composure. "I think we have had enough of your participation Cuckboy. Let me tuck you into bed."

Shannon led me by my hand to the guest bedroom and got me into bed tucking the covers around me like we do to our daughters every night. She lied down beside me still completely naked covered in sweat and smelling like Chuck's sex and cuddled me for a moment.

"You know I love you honey, and I need a Cuckboy," she said affectionately.

"I love you too."

"Chuck and I are going to spend the night in our wedding bed," Shannon informed me. "I came to the realization this morning that the master bedroom is meant real lovers like Chuck and me. From now on the guest room is going to be your bedroom Rich. That way you won't be tempted to fuck me like you were this morning, and the sanctity of the wedding bed will remain as it will be used only for me and my lovers. I know you will understand honey. Have a good night."

And with that she kissed me on the forehead like one of our daughters and left the room to the powerful embrace of chuck. A single tear rolled down my cheek as I contemplated my situation. I was no longer the man in my wife's life. I was her cuckold. The humiliation frustration and satisfaction that this role brought me was better than anything I ever could expect. I knew I was a man no longer I would be a cuckold for the rest of my life and would not have it any other way.

mr_slurpy
mr_slurpy
181 Followers
12