All Comments on 'Cuckold Humiliation Story Time'

by depositdutchess

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
2hot2m82hot2m8over 6 years ago
SEXY

I'd Like to Make a Deposit!

KidG1000KidG1000over 6 years ago
So good!

Thank you for writing such hot stories, I can relate to this fantasy a lot, being the wimpy loser cuck boy. Seeing the girl I love taken and pleasured by a real man better than I ever could. Maybe I get to suck her toes if I am a good cuck boy. Thanks so much for writing these

abouthumiliationabouthumiliationover 6 years ago
Such a humiliating line

"You'll lick his fingers and thank him for tasting me" - this is so deeply, wonderfully humiliating: of course your dick isn't allowed inside... but not even your fingers - you really are so low, and so cucked!

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 6 years ago
Repeating

I am a pussy free cuckold loser.

qwipqwipover 5 years ago
Hot Story - i relate to

i am a pussy free cuckold, Owned and not permitted to touch above the feet of the Goddess that Owns me. i may get to see Her fuck Her Alpha someday only because it teases me with what i desire and am forbidden. Thank You for a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Epic stupidity

I wonder what her story was when she was served with the divorce papers? And found out she'd be leaving the marriage with only her maiden name and her clothes? Ugly story of stupidity and abuse. Not worth the time spent to read it.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Fuck I came a few times to this. I especially love that you kept driving home the real man part. Those words make me cum the most because I remember my ex sending me pictures of her new boy toy to me and her saying she was with a real man now. Now I am a cuck who jerks off to her messages she sends me. They have a child now and tell me on a regular how pathetic I am and how he dumped his seed in her, something I couldn't do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous