All Comments on 'Cuckold Husband Ch. 02'

by lace_lover

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Worthless bitch

She engaged in total betrayly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

1 star. Read your introduction stopped reading and then voted 1 star as I will for all your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
You are one sick person.

Despite your "warning" or caution, I scan through the tale. Pure rot. Can only assume it has to have been written by someone with serious problems.

chootkabhootchootkabhootalmost 13 years ago
sick, pathetic

ramblings of a sick, demented creature. knowing that the eunuch lived this life is saddening. even Osama seems more human than this moron!!

BigJohn601BigJohn601almost 13 years ago
You have personal experience with a CB6000?

Okay.....but why????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great!

A very hot story and can't wait to read more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
unless you have been there

People judging others, interesting, they have and are working out their differences and needs. I sense some are jealous. Only another cuckold like me can understand. It is a lifestyle, it differs from couple to couple.

pa47epa47ealmost 13 years ago
well done

Just keep writing, am looking forward to your next submission........work on your outline in more detail........

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenalmost 13 years ago
Thanks!

Thanks for continuing the story, and yes, a true cuckold will do anything for his loving wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
arrangement

Katrina said it perfectly when she now has the perfect arrangement now with Steve as her lover and hubby in chastity. Katrina will continue to get the loving from Steve that will eventually delegate hubby to the status of servant to both his wife and Steve. Eventually hubby will be the Nanny to their children. Nice tale and looking forward to how hubby handles his friends knowing he is a cuckold and wondering who's baby that Katrina is carrying. Well written and thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Dress Up

Let's get Katrina dressed in sexy lingerie. 1/4 cup bra, garterbelt, lace top stockings and 5" black patent leather high heel pumps...please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
This is good but to short just like her husband!!

You should let her make you cum and then feed the cum to you. Also have you knee on all fours and start tol prep your ass for her lover. This chapter is way to short. You should have had her straddle your face more and let the cum drip out in your mouth, Things like that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
He's not gay...but he has a desire to taste another

mans cum. Sounds gay to me. Come out of the closet buddy, it's dark in there.

shaved4hershaved4heralmost 13 years ago
Good story

Will you continue the story line? Will she make you shave cock too and get you more panties and make you get her lover ready for her???

Keep it up.....no pun intended!

reads69reads69almost 13 years ago
Keep the story going !!!!

Great story but the chapter could be longer(maybe it's just me wanting to read more of this tale). Whatever it was an excellantly written and I gave it 5* WELL DONE !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
1 star.

RE:Reads69.

Your profile states female, so of course you enjoyed this story. The powertrip of femlaes over sissy cuckboys must feel really good to you.

What I don't understand about you women is that if you wnated to marry a girl then why didn't you do just that? I always thought it was cruel to abuse the mentally ill but you women do it all the time to your sissy boys.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Despite all the negative comments (why do these people read cuckold stories if they don't like them?) this was a second instalment of an excellent (possibly true?) account. I can understand the tension and anticipation as you wait feeling incapable for your slutwife to come home having been hard fucked by her latest Bull. You worship her overfull, slut cunt as she sits on your face and queens you - delicious! Please continue to write more of this saga, it's good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Lot of pure hate in this story

Just skip it folks, nothing erotic just a hate filled attack on men by a nasty man hating female author.

Vile is the right word.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
re: Despite all the negative comments...

Well, then, if only those who like such stories are allowed to comment or vote on these stories, that result in very skewed results, now wouldn't it. I could just see the Rotten Tomato ratings if movies were reviewed using your logic.

<P>

Also, if the stories are all the same and you can tell what is in them before reading them -- which is essentially what you said -- then logically they automatically deserve poor ratings and negative comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excellent

My wife regularly at least twice a month comes home with a full pussy from a guy from work. At first it bothered me but now, well, I look forward to cleaning her up. And I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I love it.

Gotta love knuckleheads who brag that they read the introduction to a story, voted one star and then take the time to tell the world about it, as if that's an accomplishment to be proud of. It's more of a sad commentary on how empty and miserable his own life is. The story is clearly titled so nobody can claim they didn't know what the subject is. Why read something you hate? Some of you people are pathetic.

Keep writing and ignore the haters. A cuckold story will never win any writer awards at this site anyway, so don't worry about the trolls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I saw the last comment and voted 1 star. I would have voted 1 star for the title alone. Cuckboy stories belong in the FETISH SECTION.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
RE: Category placement & other comments

By definition fetish is an object or body part that is needed in order to reach sexual gratification. Cuckolding does not fit the traditional definition of fetish due to it being a set of behaviors that a couple chooses to undertake in order to either explore their relationship with each or chooses to undertake to bring stability to their relationship. In my opinion unless there is a fetish angle to a cuckold story that goes beyond cuckolding, I do not agree that cuckold stories belong in fetishes category. If I was the author of this story I would not have placed in fetishes, most likely I would have considered loving wives, BDSM, or interracial. My own feeling cuckold stories fit well in loving wives, BDSM, and group sex; depending on the story I also feel first time, interracial, and fetishes could be appropriate categories for consideration. Therefore I would agree with this author that loving wives is an appropriate category for this story and 100% support their decision for placing it here.

KingofCucksKingofCucksalmost 13 years ago
Sad

Nothing seems to bring out the bile in people like cuckold stories. For whatever reason, many people that find the theme so repulsive seem to feel the need to read the stories and then lash out at the author. Maybe it's jealousy, because we seem to be happy and well adjusted, no matter how different our lifestyles may seem.

And as for the people who think that they are doing damage by voting 1 star, I hate to ruin your day but those votes get removed by the website because they are obviously malicious. Besides, nobody writes these kind of stories because of the scores, we write because we like the reaction, both pro and con. The image of a reader getting off while reading is only marginally more satisfying than imagining them cursing and fuming while commenting about how disgusting they find me.

Nice story lace lover. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story

I can't wait to see how it goes when you meet Steve. When your friends find out, your humiliation will really begin. Sounds like you will soon be a sissy slut with a very Hot Wife. Keep writing!

briefloverbriefloveralmost 13 years ago
part 2 as good or better than part 1.

part 2 is excellent. please keep going. Can't wait till she brings Steve home.

cuckyboisissycuckyboisissyalmost 13 years ago
Can't wait fr further episodes

I'm sure they will involve meeting Steve with Katrina at the bar, being spotted by friends and then realising that some of them are involved in the same scene. There's nothing quite like kneeling in a car park licking cum from your Mistress while your sissy clit is wanked off into another slut boi's mouth!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

5 stars from me, thank you. Amazing ... please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

You are definately a skilled writer...problem is I feel like I am the one in a chastity belt. I want to read the details of the sex so I can have my own release. I guess this is tribute to your skill as a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Карамба

Фигня какая-то

rick_ohrick_ohalmost 12 years ago
Good writing, and

it's your prerogative to remove hateful comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great

I wonder what diseases she brought home to him?

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
this is seriously

Sick twisted stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great

Great story so far!

devilspydevilspyabout 10 years ago
Bi cuckolds are the best.

Bi cuckolds are the best. He will soon get hooked on eating hot fresh creampies. Not long after his wife will have him suck a lover and swallow the heavy load. Then she will start using strapon's with thick toys to train his cuckold pussy. Not long after he will get fucked by maybe a tranny and taught to like it and get bred like his hot wife. Oh cuckold's new life is just beginning. Drip, drip, drip, drip from the cage. But she does need to milk him at times. Make him lick up the goo from the milking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great so far & promising

I also have tasted the creampie nectar and think if there is anything better I havn't tasted it yet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
SO GLAD

You stopped posting. This was disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I love my wife's creampies!

We have only one single friend who stops by for relief. Both my wife and I grew up with him and after a drunken frenzy one night where we fucked in front of him, then without asking got in the saddle himself and fucked my wife silly, we've done it ever since. He enjoyed it, I enjoyed watching and my wife enjoyed being filled with cream! After he shot his load into her cunt, and after only a few strokes, I couldn't believe how much cum was running out as she lay on the couch, when he pulled out.

For some reason, I never even thought. I just dropped to my knees and covered her entire pussy with my mouth and sucked. Sucked every drop out, or at least, what I could find in about 15 minutes of her eventually sitting on my face! As I lay there on my back sucking her cunt empty, I noticed my cock was back up straight and hard! She leaned over my face and watched intently as she pushed and drained as much goo into my mouth as she could. It tasted incredible, mixed with her cunt juices.

As I lay there, I felt a mouth on my cock and oh my goodness did it feel good! Our buddy was sucking and jacking, working hard at earning his own creamy goodness. With his mouth sucking the head of my cock, his hand stroking the shaft, combined with sucking the juices from my wife, the excitement was too much to bare and I let go into his mouth. He formed a vacuum and sucked, letting me empty into his mouth. I felt him swallow again and again, and when I had went soft he finally let my cock out of his mouth and I'll never forget his words. "That tasted GOOD!"

From then on, he stops by and usually my wife meets him at the door and they just walk into the bedroom and close the door. After a little while he'll call out for me and when I go in he will be waiting for me, pulling out of her cunt only after I've laid on my back, nude with my cock sticking straight up. She will quickly straddle my face and settle her cunt onto my mouth, not wasting a drop before she settles into place. Now she always is facing my feet so she is in the perfect place to watch our friend take hold of my cock, wrap his mouth around the head and jack me off into his mouth.

It excites her so much she will occasionally orgasm a couple times before I cum, then afterward she will stay there as I clean her properly and our friend is holding my soft cock in his mouth. They never kiss, only my wife and I kiss, we are all doing it for the mind blowing pleasure only. Our friend sometimes sucks my cock so often I have no interest in fucking my wife, its kind of hard at the age of 55 to get it up and fuck my wife of over 30 years after I've been sucked to orgasm four times! Don't get me wrong, my wife and I make love often.

I enjoy sucking his cock too and we tend to make a game of it. Lay on our sides facing one another cocks, then start sucking at the same time to see who can make the other cum first. I love the creampies but I have to admit, cum straight from the source tastes even better. My wife will just stand there and masturbate her clit as she watches. Other times we'll tease the other as long as possible, edging I think its called now, until when the other orgasms, it is a huge load to swallow.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 6 years ago
Fantastic!

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Complete garbage

Sick puppy shit.

suckermansuckermanabout 4 years ago
wow

Still hugely good!

bsc1812bsc1812about 3 years ago

Kind of the perfect story so far! Cant wait for the next 2 chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dude assuming that you’re a guy, you’re fucked up writting that shit! Typically people who write stuff are losers who can’t or haven’t had a meaningful relationship in their lifetime! This is why do you write about betrayal, humiliation, and frankly beautiful women that you’ve never had! You’re sad dude! Only in Europe!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Chapter one was beyond stupid, but this is lunacy. Humans don't back like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I appreciate all your efforts lace_lover, I have cuck tendencies myself, although the feelings of arousal are not strong enough to overcome the potential jealousy. Therefore I've never acted on them but enjoy the fantasy enormously. Writers like yourself provide fuel for my fantasies and I'll never tire of reading these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The problem with kids that are obviously not his is its effect on the kids themselves. To concentrate on the parents acquiescence is all well and good, but children can be horrible to each other and difference exploited with bullying at school. It's selfish to just ignore the possible potential effects on the children themselves

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous