All Comments on 'Cuckold Husband Ch. 03'

by lace_lover

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

This thread just keeps getting better and better, but be prepared for the usual 'cuck hate mail' !

Looking forward to reading about some serious fucking followed by hubby eating out her brimming, slutty cunt. Mmm......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
yes a 1 for cuck lovers

ti there are so many of u why not form a state of swingers,cuckolds and other degenerates for the 51st state in the US that way u can have all your values without others making negative remarks on u.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Totally disgusting

A classic work of trash and garbage. Written by a deranged person.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

1 star without reading it. No point in reading a non erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Higher

I voted higher simply because the knucklehead haters without lives choose to troll this particular author. This was not a particularly inspired offering in the series, which has declined along the way, but I at least read before commenting.

It would be nice if the morons who think they are accomplishing something by bragging about voting one star without reading suddenly had the voting priviledges withdrawn from their IP address because of malicious behavior. They do, you guys know, remove the 1 star votes, don't you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

1 star because of the last commentator

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wrong Category – A big one star for placing it in Loving Wife’s

This story belongs under Fetish for its bi-sexual and cross dressing themes. It was written by a single bi-sexual male (bio) who maybe gets off by placing it in loving wife’s category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Just my opinion...

I love cuckold stories, but this series just goes on and on. If another man was introduced I missed it. I also prefer the cuckolding to be forced; what's the fun if he likes it? My advice is to edit. There is WAY to much information. This series should be smokin' by now.

Nitro70652Nitro70652almost 13 years ago
4 stars this time

I loved your first two chapters. I gave both 5 stars. This one however seemed to lack something. The husband's humiliation is one thing. Just the one encounter to achieve that humiliation seemed like watering down spaghetti sauce.... what's the point? I do hope you continue with the series though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
3 1/2 stars

Although he series may not have as much sex as some would prefer. One of the biggest turn ons about a cuckold lifestyle is the build up and the mental mind games that take place. The thoughts about what she is doing while she is playing and the idea that all cuckolding must be forced is absurd.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
This Is Really Gay

Lets be honest here, this is Not a stright guy. No thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Brain dead gay crap

Beyond crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

amost same experience,but after that my wife never want me to touch her anymore...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Advice to the anon below.

Get rid of the bitch and stop reading this garbage !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
re: anonymous-higher

your full of shit asshole. 1* , start your own cuckold category so you can shut the fuck up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Should have bought a pet

Instead of treating your husband like that, get a dog - you'd treat it better than you're treating your husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
No,

don't read these stories....its simple, jerk off to something else. leave us to enjoy our thing. poor fuckers cannot help themselves, but unnecessary. Space for all isn't there ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cuck garbage

And lousy at that

devilspydevilspyabout 10 years ago
Trolls, ignore them.

Wish you had put a bit more effort into this chapter. Like maybe running into the pastor of your church as you wife goes on and on about your new outfit. And she could bring up what a good sissy boi you are. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Pile of garbage.

Even for fiction this was terrible. Even in someone's imagination could anyone be this stupid?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Have any of these idiot writers every even SEEN a Cb6000?

It's a toy, people. The whole damn thing is plastic held together with a tiny lock that can easily be opened with a hair pin or a simple wire cutter. Damn! Crap like that ruins the whole story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sicko

Hope for the sake of real women, you are and will remain single forever

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Playing husband and wife is

Cuck gone too far. OBD

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This was complete garbage

Go away. Stay away.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamalmost 5 years ago
I could see this story going some nice places.

I love being humiliated by my wife and her friends (not that my feeling matter) and I love licking wet used pussy. Now she needs to bring her lover home and let hubby have a nice anal orgasm while she feeds him from her cum filled pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If he was man, enough he would just get some bolt cutters and cut the lock, and be free, but he isn't

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous