All Comments on 'Cuckold: Two For One'

by BaronS

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Not my fantsey

The writing was good but the story left me cold. No sex just total humilation and control of husband. I don't see how someone this submissive could possibly function in the business world, pluss it would get boring living life with a submissive child as your husband. Could not possibly be any love or affection or respect in this marriage, so whats the point. This is somthing I simply don't understand, nor want too. Good luck with your writing, you might pick a little more erotic topic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A little too cold!

Whilst I like the thought of submission and cuckolding in a sexual sense there is little sexuality here as pointed out by a previous reviewer. He is dominated in a sexless, meaningless way and there is little connection between her sexual exploits and his submission to her which leaves the reader feeling cold and unsatisfied. If I were him I'd like to at least taste the fruits of her debauchery in a sexually submissive way or if I were her I'd like to sexually dominate and humiliate him by making him taste her lovers sex on or in her or force him to watch or participate in a submissive manner. As it is there is no description of release even for her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I LOVED it

In contrast to the above critics I really loved this story. I have to admit that I am a fan of humiliation and cuckold stories and I realise that those not into this genre may not "get it". However, I loved the way the sensual build up at the start turned into hard core humiliation. I loved the writers style, giving me a fantastic mental picture of Michelle and her slave.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
superb!!!

i love stories that have a build up to em.....this is one of those n i liked the way it was being told, i found it quite interesting n highly erotic....the wait is whats very very enticing...keep up the good work mate....looking forward to the second instalment....n may there b even more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
PLEASE MAY WE HAVE SOME MORE

I loved your story and beg that you continue. Ignore the comments from those who don't get "it". I found the story line stimulating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Ignore The Idiots

I agree with the last two comments - this is a great story, very well crafted and creative. Thank you BaronS for an enjoyable read.

ps - I hope you are working on the next chapter - please post another!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great story

i love the thought of being cuckolded, with penis restraint, electrical devices, and servitude, the cream pies are a treat too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just discovered this

Writing quality is fair, story is dumb, even for fetish category. Not erotic at all. Glad there were no sequels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh! Yes!

I miss the sex in this. I agree that there is no sex between the couple. However having said that I liked it! I like the cuckold stories and this had me hard. I hope there will be more to this tale. Maybe some day she will bring her boyfriends home and make her sub serve, and service all 3 of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
On my wavelength

Excellent story, thank you.

It works despite having only minimal sexual content, but as those of us who are "into it" know, the whole cuckolding thing is as much about the humiliation and subservience as it is about the sex.

As has already been mentioned, further instalments would be very welcome!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Off comes the device

Even an idiot removes it quickly without any help. The comes the gathering of his pride and self respect. Then comes dumping the bitch and moving on with his life. Who would stay with a woman that demeans, degrades and humiliates him? Who would even touch her considering the diseases she probably has? Totally illogical, unimaginative pile of drivel. Just an awful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Stupidity Is alive and Well

I will try very hard not to be insulting but the very suggestion that an intelligent man could allow his “WIFE” after she had already gone “Too Far” in the first interpretation of the cuckolding . A Guy with his own career and wealth end up staying at home to then go to the extreme of sloppy seconds and cream pies is beyond what can be considered

..now this is a word I’m sure the author with such a wonderful vocabulary should appreciate

“PLUASABLE” Not even remotely..Sorry I have no trouble believing there are guys that pathetic in the world but they don't get married to a beautiful woman and hold down positions of responsibility just to cave like a deck of cards over a Chick..sorry Its not even remotely Plausable

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous