All Comments on 'Cuckold Via Video Pt. 02'

by kinkydesire888

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
GREAT

Wish it was me Would love to-be her CUCKOLD and do CLEANUP on all holes fore everyone YUM YUM YUM

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
As said in part 1...

As said in part 1...This part didn't bring any difference to hundreds of similar stories...If she already showed no respect or love for him, now she never will. He showed her he was a man with no self esteem. If he didn't respect himself, how could she respect him? 1*

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124almost 9 years ago
Okay. The story was good up until...

hubby eats some other man's come out of his wife's holes. To me, that's more disgusting than what she did. That's what queers do. Should have left it more for just her doing clean up duty with her mouth.

At least you can spell and use grammar correctly.

4 *'s

maddictmaddictalmost 9 years ago
Sorry butt,

The "hole" time I wondered, what type of floor you bought was it from lumber liquidators, and does it have a high toxic off gassing.

Certainly it has affected your judgment.

*~*,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
bum bandits beware

What cracks me up is all the little shit scared (haha..i'm laughin' at my own jokes) homophobes...So what if someone is gay?...Or even just gay by proxi..or whatever...Asshole's are scared that women might come home to rule the roost, and thousands of years of gender abuse might finally come to an end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Slut women

I've been in a relationship where she would try and make me jealous, it went from flirting to kissing and she loved me to get mad with her and then Dom her. Then she upped it to fucking and I'd repossess her with a vengeance, fucking her throat cunt and arse and whipping her good, id smear her face with what came out her cunt and rag her, it turned us into wild animals !

The guys used to leave the place, bar whatever quick, as they knew they had been caught between two hurricanes! And they were just bystanders/ pawns in her game.

If you haven't experienced that sort of relationship I can understand you not getting it! But trust me it can be a wild and destructive ride but yeee fucking ha.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
you are retarded.

How is that S.T.D. working out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
yeh, sure

this defiantly is just another story that belongs with the rest in the mediocre file created by the dead brains that haunt this site

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It ain't the content, it's the style.

Putting aside any comments about the morality of the subject, my complaint is the style of the piece. It's totally formulaic. No new ground was covered. I didn't feel any emotional ties to any of the characters. They have no characters, they are two-dimensional at all.

I prefer the cheater to pay, but in the best written stories where there isn't a satisfactory ending, I finish the story either depressed or outraged. I often have a knot in my stomach, especially when the wife is so cruel to her husband. There's one story I am unable to finish because it distresses me that a man would subject his wife to abuse and risk.

This story didn't do any of that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Tight

Hot storyline. My wife has sat on my face a couple of times . Letting me know that she was full of another mans cum. Cleaned her up as told. she told me " learn to love it cause I was going to eat her pussy every time it used"!

liz33ndliz33ndover 5 years ago
i liked it

I did think it could use more descriptive writing, and be much slower, which it turn would make it long and more enjoyable to read. for me anyway

davwoodavwooover 5 years ago
Hot story

Though I draw the line at licking a leaking ass hole with a mixture of other men’s semen and excrement. Too gross for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beyond nasty

And NOT in a good or sexy way. Can you say disease? Can you say pregnancy? Can you say slut? Can you say divorce? Can you say fucked up ending?

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Totally hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous