Cuckold with a Twist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh man I'm gonna bust my balls in her" the man behind her said, throbbing heavily as he pounded faster, has slow deep strokes changing to fast short ones. The finger in her ass was joined by a second, making her already overloaded body go nuts, she came a second time and didn't stop, a continuous series of pulsations deep in her pulling the mans cock deeper. With a huge grunt he rammed in as far as he could and emptied himself in her. Pulling out there was a plop noise and she could feel the huge load sliding slowly down one shaking thigh.

There was another click of the camera behind her, Dom had passed the man the camera and he was taking a picture of his load plastered all over her pussy.

"Woo OK break time!" Dom said, suddenly pulling away from her mouth, waving the other two to the hall. They filed out of the room, leaving Delilah shaking , tied, on the bed.

Delilah just crouched there, shaking for a few minutes, trying to recover. She gradually became aware of a subtle noise in front of her and looked up. The gagged man was looking at her with pleading in his eyes and she suddenly felt a little sorry for him.

Whether he had wanted it or not, she felt some sympathy the dick caged man getting no relief from anyone.

Reaching as far as she could with her restrained arms, one hand could just reach the ball gag enough to pull it from the man's mouth, sliding it aside.

"Holy shit Amy how long are you gonna let this go ON??" the man whispered in an agonized moan.

"Am..I'm not Amy, I'm Delilah, and what the hell are you talking about? My man Dominic will be back soon and let me out of this, and you too probably." Del said, She looked very puzzled, and irrationally felt a little flutter of familiarity to the mans voice.

"You ARE Amy and Dom isn't your man, he's your BULL" he whispered back. "And keep your voice down they'll hear you downstairs and god knows what will happen next."

"I, what? I don't understand what you're saying..." She faltered. This man was looking more familiar without the ball gag obstructing his features.

"O shit ," he groaned,"what did that dirt bag tell you?"

"Never mind there's no time, look it, I'm your fiance, Tom, we occasionally let you fool around with "bulls" and somehow this one has twigged to your amnesia condition, I can't fully explain now but you've got to get us out of this , he's using your flexible state to totally dominate Both of us! If you don't stop it soon by the time you get your memories back it'll be too late, he'll be in full control of our lives, he's got those pictures to blackmail us with already o please honey you've go to do something!"

Delilah was flabbergasted. She could still feel the huge mans cum dribbling down her leg, and the voices downstairs had gone quiet.

"Del?" Dom's voice boomed up the stairs, "are you talking to the cock slave?"

12