All Comments on 'Cuckolded and Loved'

by HPHD

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Complete trash and horrible story. 1* for this crap

The author must be a freaking retard to write something so stupid, pathetic and wimp like this trash story.

In fact the author spent much more time describing the other guy's cook and its loads of cum, rather than his STD cunt wife. So it seems the author has some serious gay issues mixed with some cuckold issues that were transferred to this ugly story.

This story lacks of creativity, nonsense, shallow, low context, poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is such waste of time reading all the way through.

1* for this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not a loving wives story

This belongs in Fetish or BDSM. Score would probably be a lot higher in one of those categories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
bad

fetish story 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
hot

Dont like the story then move on,,This is no more fetish than those sick fetish B.T.B srories that beat and burn people to death.All five stars

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 6 years ago

Why bother posting this pathetic crap ???

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Who the hell are

You talking to, some moron?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

This is a great story! Just keep doing what you like and forget the self appointed idiotic story police. They're likely the ones who write the incest stuff (which is their prerogative) and are offended by something they don't agree with. The wife & I love these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
would't have read, should have skipped

but the very idea of getting an explanation? it made me curious enough to try.

Luckily it was only one page, and since you were never planning to do ANY explanation of any kind EVER with this story, mercifully, it ends quick.

But, no, there is no understanding of why. If anything, it is confirmation that people involved in this "lifestyle" don't understand it themselves. I think that may be a reason why so many cuck stories are really just a load of crap. Nobody understands why they are doing anything, and WANT it that way. To examine any of these actions too carefully would be ADMITTING that there is a serious problem with this. It is denial. The kink is one of denial.

And with your ending? You prove that you have no understanding of love either. This cuck may THINK he is loved, but with no grounded idea of what love really is, he is in denial. The closest thing to love in this story (or even most others like this) is a love of some bull's big cock. Oh yes, hubby obsesses over cock perhaps even more than wifey. Again, being in denial. Denial of the reality that this is basically a bisexual experience for BOTH of them. Since hubby is so feminized, she gets to explore HER Sapphic feelings as much as he does his Homo ones.

But see, this was stuff lit readers already knew. Your story adds nothing to the discussion, and will fail with a low score. But that is not just about content.

It is because of the grave sin of using the 2nd person narrative POV. NO story with any type of content does well in 2nd person, unless it is in the LETTERS category.

I suggest the author keep trying to find answers to explain his kink, but I know that he won't. He won't like what he finds. But there should be no surprise that the majority don't like it either. Perhaps writing about his "lightbulb" moment of revelation would make for better entertainment. But I bet it is a very sad story premise indeed....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
For once

I agree with the “one star cuck shit” guy.

The central premise of this story is submission. Not “swinging, sharing, or extramarital fun.” Being married had nothing to do with the relationship of the main characters in this story. Therefore, it doesn’t belong here.

To make it even worse, it’s written in third-person. This could very well be the worst story ever written.

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
Doesn't deserve my comment...

Doesn't deserve my comment...1*

payenbrantpayenbrantover 6 years ago
Poor explanation.

I believe "each to their own"....

However this is a very unhealthy (both medically unsafe and dare I say mentally unsafe as well) way to go about your particular fetish. Role play is a much better way, using fantasy, to achieve the same ends.

I cannot give this a good score for many reasons. The first one being that this is a bad explanation of this fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is one of those authors that you hope never dies, . . .

because it is then guaranteed that you will never be the worst writer in the world.

Thanks for at least that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another creampie-eating brit cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! Only annony reads all of the cuck stories and then

bitches ands cries like the retarded fag he really is. His wife made him a cuck their entire marriage and he didn't know it until she died. But can you imagine how much cum he drank from her he cunt?

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
TOTALLY NON SEQUITUR

and who has any control over whom and what, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
FETISH GARBAGE

1* for wrong category

to the idiot anon-hot, you don't have any idea what the word "fetish" means. Look it up before your mouth spews shit again.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 6 years ago
Nice first effort. Not too long, loving and Intimate at the end

Not my cuppa, as i think extramarital sex is more often than not a damager to loving femdom marriage. Hard to write it as an enhancer . Good try.

Do t get mad if you get bombed. Femdom can go in another category. Most folks won't see this as a story of s week long session.

So it POs them and they bomb it

Thanks for sharing

HPHDHPHDover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks... I appreciate the comments...

Fantasies and kinks are people’s own. The people that make comments about “gay” shit, or my “STD” riddles wife are amusing. Thanks, I appreciate the input. The folks that gave real criticism, wheather they liked it or not, thank you.

Finally, the anon comments that attempt to belittle someone’s fantasy while they hide behind the anon badge, thanks. Please show us what your fantasies and writings are so that people can do the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I get fantasies and kinks with your spouse but I could never let anyone treat me so abusivly to get off. I also can never understand why a man or woman would like another person to use their spouse and verbally humiliate them. It just doesn’t make sense to me me when done in reality

graymangazergraymangazerover 6 years ago

Proberbly would have worked better in a first or third person POV, I thought it was a training manual or similar at first. But it was a good effort, a familiar tale with a nice loving conclusion, and would benefit with more characterization and substance.

Word of advice; posting a story about any woman having extra marital sex, regardless of the reason, in the Loving Wives category invites a shitload of abuse, maybe try fetish? but keep going, the good always outweighs the bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is so stupid, pathetic, nonsense and wimp! 1* for this crap

This story wasted 5 minutes of my time. No wondering such low score!

The writer must be a freaking retard to write something so stupid and nonsense like this trash of story!

In fact the writer is more concern about describing the cocks and loads of cum rather than his STD cunt wife. So it seems the writer has some serious gay issues mixed with some mental illness and cuckold issues that were transported to this pathetic story.

The writer should let his inner gay thing come out the shell and stop pretending he's a cuckold husband......this is so pathetic!

This story may have better chance in T&C or Gay session as LW readers have low tolerance for this kind of garbage story.

1* for this lame.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 6 years ago
i had trouble following this,

the start of the story lost me, and I could never get into it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice

Nice story. Sad that there are so many trolls who dare to criticize others kink. I completely followed your story. This does not mean your writing can’t use a little editing and polish but you created a very real experience for someone who is into this type of humiliation/kink. Keep up the work

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Laughably bad.

Another unsatisfied wife demeaning, degrading and humiliating her husband. If he can't satisfy you then divorce him. A cage? Really? I can feel the love - NOT! Besides the cage is a toy that he can remove at any time, without a key. He can even masturbate and ejaculate while wearing the cage. So what's the point? To embarrass her husband. When he files for a divorce he should make sure all her family, friends and acquaintances know exactly why he's divorcing her. I'm sure her parents will be so proud of their slut daughter. Ugly story of abuse.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
No love

There is no love in cuckolding. Just mentally unstable people telling themselves that they are norma!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
bitches

cuckolds are base jumpers of the sex world, who just launch themselves with no safety measures, yes they could crash and burn but thats the thrill, it is the little sad men who need a cuddle and love and to be told they can fuck good even when its obvious they cant..... they are the wimps with no balls!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This author's view of love is sad indeed

For the author the following are evidence of loving affection:

Demanding subservience while exerting cruel dominance, insisting on a cock cage, refusing him sex while giving it wantonly to another, repeatedly ridiculing his penis and his sexual abilities and, finally, humiliating him at every opportunity.

None of those are acts of loving kindness. Each of those actions is hurtful and destructive. It does not matter if asks to be treated so poorly. A loving wife doesn't buy heroin for her husband despite the fact he developed an addiction to narcotics. Sometimes people want things that are not in their best interest. When asked to cuckold, just say no.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ha, love my ass. Just another toxic abusive relationship. Poor bastard wouldn't know love if it bit him on the ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous