All Comments on 'Cuckolded by Boss'

by vyasya

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantabulous!!!

Fantabulous!!!

my Boss Sarfaraaz Khan Saheb oo FUCKS and has Impregnated my wife but HE uses me as HIS Toilet slave!!!

ankit sharma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I like your boss

I don't like you but I like your wife and I like your boss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Really erotic cockhold story

This story is really very erotic. Story got lot more to add, hope u will continue it. Waiting for ur next part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Worm

It's impossible to enjoy a story in which the "hero" is a spineless worm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I ADORE LOVING WIFE STORIS BUT THE END WENT INTO DOMINATION & S.M. NICHE

I know that the humiliation has a fan base but it is not my cup of tea. I like stories where the wife fucks another man (one at a time) but essentially still loves the husband & where the husband gets a kick out of her fooling around. Essentially such a scenario reflects my life:

I am 60 & my wife is 45. She recently had a fling with her boss who is 40! I found out & the situation was very tense for a while. You won't believe what she told me, "please do not leave me, lets not separate... Please do not give up on me... Take me back. I am your wife and will be your wiufe and do not want to lose you. The thing i have with him is temporary. In the mean time, & always, my heart, my soul & all of my body belong to you as before. There is no scandal. Please do not divorse me... Do not ask me to promise i won't do it again, i don't know. Please accept me the way i am..."

We are still together What can i tell you...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
it was my ultimate fantasy that my wife fucks her boss

He had hots for her. I tried to act as an enabler: i was buying her sexy (but classy & expensive) underwaer. A few fellow workers of hers were hitting on her big time too. to the best of my knowledge none of them fucked her. Most people who fancied her were 5 - 8 years younger than her! (Not the boss though.)

*

To the anon who's 60 & whose wife fucks her 40-year old boss: Don't file for divorse. your wife is a keeper.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
COMPANY PRESIDENT FUCKED MY WIFE (I FOUND OUT MUCH LATER)

My wife & i both worked in Dubai for a big property management company. Whereas i was in Maintenance in charge of several propertoes, my 35-year old wife worked for the Regional Office. At least four times a year the President would stay in Dubai for a week or two. He appointed his wife to be his Personal Assistant (seretary). She would work very long hours for the duration of each visit. Once she accompanied him on a trip to Egypt for 3 days. I knew something was totally fishy but she kept denying. I never admitted to her that I was totally mesmerised with the mere thought I share her with our boss. I felt guilty & engry at myself, but it was a major tutn on for me.

From Dubai we moved to across the pond. Only then did she admit to me that they went to bed upon his 2nd visit and after that he was her husband for a week or two. She told me she enjoyed sex with him & that he treated her very nicely and she neverfelt ucomfortable let alone humilated. "OMG he fucked her between 100 & 200 times while she worked there" i thought...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
i kept my wife away from my boss & my fellow workers

My wife is very attractive: age 30, 5'8" 135 lb. blond, C cup boobs, perfect ass, long legs... Her knees and her ankles are also just sexy. When i married her my best man told me she was too sexy for me & that men will not be leaving her alone. i did not believe him! Men are attracted to her like flies to shit! The fact she is a flirt certainly doesn't help.

I know for sure my wife has not slept with anybody from my work (that particularly goes for her boss). However I am not sure as to her own boss. Somehing is the matter in that domain. For now i prefer not to know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
vyasya does a good job (****)

The wife gets an A (*****).

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I am a voyeur husband & can't change my nature

[This story: 5*]

It's a very special (unique) kind of pleasure when other men start ogling your wife, giving her compliments, paying attention to her...

My wife is a knockout, very pretty & very sexy, plus very sofisticated & well read. Men are attracted to her like flies to honey. If you are an ass man, all you can do is think about her ass & her thighs.

In 15 years of marriage she had only 4 affairs, usually with someone from senior management. I do not blame them, if she were not my wife i would have an affair with her myself (if i were that lucky!)

I do not blame her either, her sex drive is turbo charged & she has the capacity to make two man happy.

I will paraphrase what i read elsewhere in Literotica because it pertains to me:

At first you are not aware of your voyeur side. You can not imagine sharing your wife with a man who has power over her &/or you, let alone (God forbid) getting a kick out of that. You slowly start realizing what your other nature is & finally you accept it. Essencially you discover other dimensions (other aspects) of love, sex and happiness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
realistic, plausible

I liked the story.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I LIKE IT: 4.60/5.0 = 92% = A (* * * * *)

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I read the story, which is totally realistic & very well written

To each of the readers whose wife fucked a boss:

(1) You are not the only one, it happens left, right & centre, but there usually is a wall of silence around such an icident

(2) It is hard when your situation looks like an isolated incident, you are de facto different, & it's never easy to be different

(3) Some of you could expand their respective comment into a brief essay & submit it on Literotica. It should include the evolution of your respective relationships, how they evolved, at what point in time you started feeling voyeur impulses, in what way your respective wives attract you at present, whether you can talk about that with your guy ftiends...

Crossed my mind.

Hope this comment makes some sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The story is good except for the ending which would not be my first choice

The storyline is intelligently conceived and well executed.

THE STORY is EROTIC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
4+ (4.4/5.0 = 88% = A)

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice!

Very nice story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

kaazuya007kaazuya007about 7 years ago
Loved it

Would like more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
**** (4)

I read something about birds on a trusted site namely that 10% of eggs in the nest had jeans of a different male.

Cheating wives contribute to genetic diversity.

Cheating wives who still sleap with her husband are more fun than the frigid ones who have a headache 25 days a month and their period 5 days a month. TRUST ME! I lived with both varieties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I like vyasya's stories

:-)

RoleplayVeenaRoleplayVeenaabout 6 years ago
Please continue

Though this might be old story, i would like you continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This ending was just stupid

Hubby hires a PI. He gets some pictures and audio. The Boss is fired. His wife gets the information and he's divorced. Hubby sues the Company and accepts a large payout. Given the circumstances, his wife leaves their marriage with her car, her clothes and her maiden name. Nothing else. This was just ludicrous.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
When another man fucks your wife it's KINKY; WHEN THAT MAN HAPPENS TO BE YOUR BOSS, IT'S OUTRIGHT WICKED!

Love your story, gave you a 5-.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This could have been a five-star story if it were not for the ending: 🌟🌟🌟🌟 (4).

If I were you, I would re-post this story without the toilet slave stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not finished

He already placed a spying equipment and everything is being recorded. He will get all evidence of his wife's infidelity and if the discussion recorded, also the proof of the baby being of his boss! If he gets to a good lawyer he can create havoc with the recording copied in CDs! What he will plan to do with the recording is upto him of course!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

πŸ‘ πŸ‘

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

❀

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wife

Would love to be able to see my wife's arsehole getting reamed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow

I too would love to c my wife Licking an ASS hole of other or older men

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
πŸ‘πŸ‘: 🌟🌟🌟🌟 (4.25). The ending thematically didn't belong to the rest of the story. Otherwise the story is erotic & realistic.

My wife had 3 full-time permanent jobs, & in two out of three jobs she slept with the boss (actually one of the two was her boss's son). The third boss was a woman.

My wife was a KO (knockout)! When we moved to Canada, it became obvious to me that White Canadian men were attracted to her like flies to honey. They were hitting on her left right and centre. As a rule, she would brush them off without being rude yet in no uncertain terms. That rule did not apply to rich and powerful men (!): they were treated differently, she was deferential to them, she always found a way to shower them with compliments, to respond in a friendly & funny way to all their jokes including the suggestive & inappropriate ones. When rich & powerful men flirted with her, she knew how to flirt back. It was in her nature to be a tease. She was never less deferential than the situation necessitated.

Whenever a rich & powerful man touched her bare upper arm or placed his hand on her knee while talking to her, she let him be. I let her interact with rich & powerful men the way she wanted, that was btwn her & them.

* * *

My wife is now 60 but she still has a beautiful face and has not gained too many extra kilos: she still is totally fuckable (pardon my French), people think she is a well preserved 50 y/o. I still love her to death.

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

A toilet slave,

That ended this story for me. no stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Would love to read the follow-up chapter on her being toilet slave. Please compose it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5.0 = πŸ’―% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟) ❀❀!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Kinky! (In my book "kinky" is good.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

4+ [β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†+ (4.4 = 88% = A)]

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am copy pasting a usercomment

Quote:

Anonymous - over 3 years ago

When another man fucks your wife it's KINKY; WHEN THAT MAN HAPPENS TO BE YOUR BOSS, IT'S OUTRIGHT WICKED!

Love your story, gave you a 5-.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked this user comment & I am reprinting it:

Quote:

Anonymous - over 8 years ago

I ADORE LOVING WIFE STORIS BUT [IN THIS ONE] THE END WENT INTO DOMINATION & S.M. NICHE

I know that the humiliation has a fan base but it is not my cup of tea. I like stories where the wife fucks another man (one at a time) but essentially still loves the husband & where the husband gets a kick out of her fooling around. Essentially such a scenario reflects my life:

I am 60 & my wife is 45. She recently had a fling with her boss who is 40! I found out & the situation was very tense for a while. You won't believe what she told me:

"... please do not leave me, lets not separate... Please do not give up on me... Take me back. I am your wife and will be your wiufe and do not want to lose you. The thing i have with him is temporary. In the mean time, & always, my heart, my soul & all of my body belong to you as before. There is no scandal. Please do not divorse me... Do not ask me to promise i won't do it again, i don't know. Please accept me the way i am..."

We are still together What can i tell you...

End quote

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excerpt from a user comment.

Quote:

Anonymous - about 2 years ago

πŸ‘πŸ‘: 🌟🌟🌟🌟 (4.25). The ending thematically didn't belong to the rest of the story.

End quote.

Excellent: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜… (5.0 = 100%)!

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5.0 = πŸ’―% (πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯) πŸ‘πŸ‘!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Typical indian shit… and your loving followers seem to be indian perverts?

kelseyrosesrredkelseyrosesrredover 1 year ago

This was really hot! There's not enough unwanted rimming stories

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

where can i find full story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservyasya@vyasya
995 Followers
I had issues with access to my email accounts. If you were trying to reach me in the last couple of months and didn't hear back from me, please reach out again or simply provide feedback with your email id on this site. Please don’t read my stories if you don’t like strong cu...