Cuckolded by Her Mother Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he followed Sasha's full, inviting backside - why was she thinking of her mother in such a way? - from the room, Ropes paused to lean in to Fyr, a grin pulling at his lips.

"See, I can be helpful!"

She smiled faintly back at him and stroked his arm as he drew back.

"You certainly can be, thank you, hon."

However, she couldn't help but think that her husband was a little too eager to help out in the kitchen. Fyr frowned, picking up a book from the coffee table and turning it over in her paws. One from her childhood, she hadn't read it in years, and tried to get into it, turning to the very first page. But the sound of laughter and water flowing in the kitchen drew her attention and her scales prickled with a sixth sense that could not be explained by any logical means.

Something was happening.

Lighter on her hind paws than she had ever been before, Fyr tiptoed to the kitchen and pushed open the door a crack, trying not to think of how she seemed to be spending a lot of time looking through cracks in doors of late.

With Ropes'

There was definitely something going on there. Fyr rubbed her eyes, barely able to believe what she was seeing. Sure, they'd always teased each other, but how had she possibly been so blind as to not take note of anything more until that very moment?

A sharp turn in their conversation dragged her attention away from their looks. Sasha paused with her paws on the counter, tail flicking as she looked over at Ropes, a crease running across her forehead below her horns.

"Is Fyr feeling okay, honey? She's not her usual perky self."

Fyr stiffened, holding her breath. Ropes dried a plate carefully before replying.

"Well, she has been a bit off lately. Ever since I mentioned us coming up here again to visit you, though we've had the little trip planned for a couple of weeks now."

He stepped out of Fyr's line of sight, but the dragoness still imagined him shrugging as he continued speaking.

"I'm not really sure what's up with her, only that I know she'll tell me when she's ready." He sounded deflated. "I know she's been having a tough time at work. I can't wait until we get the ranch up and running and get her properly out of there. It'll be good for her to not be stuck in that place anymore."

"You're a good husband to her."

Ropes stepped up to the sink, tentacles raised speculatively over his head as Sasha smiled and put her paws on his shoulders. His eyes flicked down automatically to take in the curve of her breasts and he blushed, clearing his throat as the dragoness leaned in and wrapped her arms around him. Fyr's breath caught in her throat, heart hammering and tail pressed up wantonly between her thighs.

"I'm glad to have you as a son-in-law, Ropes."

And, just like that, the moment was gone, her husband and mother stepping apart as if they'd never been together. Sasha winked and adjusting the neckline of her top surreptitiously, necklace pointing down more obviously to her breasts as if she had chosen it specifically for that reason. Ropes rubbed the back of his neck and gave a rather sheepish grin for him, though there was a new look of appraisal in his eyes that Fyr had never seen before, at least not when directed at her own mother.

"Ropes, would you be a dear and run to the store? I forgot to pick up some wine for dinner."

Fyr scuttled back from the door and threw herself into an armchair in the nick of time, pretending to be reading her book even though her paws trembled. Sasha followed Ropes into the sitting room, her eyes bright and wings half-spread, the only hint remaining of her flirtation.

"Ropes is just popping out, sweetie," she said, handing the cougar a few bills that he tried to wave away. "You don't mind, do you?"

"Of course not."

Fyr surprised herself with how calm and level her voice was; even the tip of her tail was still.

Dropping a kiss on her cheek, Ropes hurried on his way, presumably keen to return to the warmth of Sasha's hope and spend the evening comfortably buzzed (it took a lot more alcohol to really get a demon drunk). But the older dragoness turned to her daughter as soon as the cougar's tail was out the door, gaze fixed on her youngling. Fyr gulped, trying and failing to appear nonchalant as her shoulders tensed up.

"So, you gonna tell me what's going on, or am I gonna have to drag it out of you by the tail?"

Fyr's heart pounded, mouth dry, and yet she managed to snort dismissively, giving her mother a childish roll of her eyes.

"Not sure what you think is going on, 'cause there's nothing. Do you expect me to be all rosy and smiles when getting out of that pile of junk after a long drive?" She stretched her arms out for effect, arching her back. "It just leaves me so stiff. You know this."

"Fyr." Her mother was relentless! "I know there's something more. You may as well fess up now. Did you break something?"

Fyr rubbed her horns and tried to fold her wings back to her shoulders, but couldn't seem to get them comfortable, no matter how many times she unfurled and furled them.

"Mom, no. It's nothing like that, heavens..."

Sasha took a breath, shoulders tipped towards her daughter as she continued her pursuit.

"Then what on earth could it be that has you sitting like there's a bee under your tail?"

She leaned in, her eyes suddenly dark with concern. Fyr clenched her jaw, grinding her teeth together until pain throbbed at the corner of her mouth. What the heck was with her mother? She was like a dog with a bone about it! There wasn't even anything that much wrong! She wasn't acting that strangely.

Groaning, Fyr shook her head and leaned her muzzle forward into her hands, pressing her delicate fingers around her snout. The words burned at the back of her throat, lies and the truth dancing hand in hand until she could barely discern one from the other.

"Are you and Ropes having some...difficulty?" Sasha winced, playing with her own fingers. "Are you looking to separate?"

And that was all the dragoness could take. How dare her mother even suggest such a vile thing? Her wings flared out. Every mile of the drive had wound her tighter and tighter and she gasped for breath like a drowning fur, chest heaving and eyes wild.

"No!" Fyr snapped, slamming her fist into the arm of her seat, a dull line of pain throbbing up her arm. "I only dreamed about you and him s-screwing, alright? Are you happy now?"

Heat flared in her chest, sending curling, sick tendrils down into the pit of her stomach. Sasha stood stock still, jaw dropped and eyes bulging out of her skull. Fyr's breasts rolled with every breath, no amount of gasping breaths enough to seal the fire away from her suddenly burning lungs. Moisture pricked at the corners of her eyes, the room spinning, spinning, spinning around her.

Sasha pulled her lower jaw back up.

"What did you say?"

Fyr slumped forward, head in her paws as she folded her wings around her body as if she could shield herself from the questions, from reality.

"It was just a stupid dream," she sobbed brokenly, shoulders rolling. "I didn't think it would bug me so much, but it does! It's crazy! I can't get the whole thing out of my head!"

Dimly, she was aware of her mother perching on the side of her chair, one paw landing softly, yet hesitantly, on her shoulder.

"Oh, darling, it was just a dream," she murmured, all sweetness and light now that the truth was out. "You don't have to worry about that. It's not like you're in control of what your dreams do."

Fyr shook her head, refusing to look up and meet her eyes.

"That's not it, mother," she whispered, her voice muffled as her paws covering the majority of her snout. "The problem was that I liked it. I liked the dream. I don't know what's wrong with me..."

"Oh, sweetheart..."

Sasha's arms were suddenly around her, pulling her in close to her warm bosom and sweet scent. She stroked her daughters back, tail flicking up to brush down Fyr's thigh reassuringly.

"There's nothing wrong with you, it's just a silly dream, nothing real," she purred, letting Fyr's sobs die out gently against her chest. "It's nothing to worry about, I promise you that, darling."

Fyr gulped down what remained of her tears.

"But I don't know how I'd feel if it was real, mother, if I saw him with someone else." Fyr turned her tear-stained muzzle up to her mother. "What if he did go off with someone else and I liked it? What would that mean for us? For our relationship?"

Sasha shushed her, fingers massaging down her back and dropping a kiss on the trembling dragoness' forehead.

"Don't think of it. This isn't something for you to consider now, darling, trust me. But I can see that you and Ropes are stronger than ever - look at how much good is going on for the two of you! You're building the ranch together, aren't you? Only a couple taking everything paw in paw would be able to take on such a challenge."

Although she didn't quite believe her mother - what words could so quickly quell the shivering anxiety in her heart? - Fyr took a deep breath and nodded anyway. She wanted to believe her oh so very much. Could she fake it enough to make it through the night? Was it even that much of a big deal?

Only she could answer that question for herself and her mother was right: it could not be solved in the bounds of one night.

"Now!" Sasha stood, pulling Fyr to her feet. "We'll talk about this when it's light again, but, for now, you really must relax, darling. Try not to think of it. I promise you that it's nothing to worry about."

Wiping the tears from her muzzle, Fyr smiled shakily.

"I sure hope so, mom. Thank you."

"My pleasure. Now, won't you help me get started on dinner?"

Putting her paws to use helped her feel more herself again, settling into the routine of chopping vegetables and setting them to cook while her mother let the steaks rest. She didn't even return to her woeful thoughts when Ropes returned, sliding his arm around her waist and kissing her neck like he had on their very first date. Giggling and blushing like a younger dragon all over again, Fyr leaned into him and let her knee rest against his all through dinner as conversation flowed. She was almost disappointed to adjourn to the living room and sit in separate armchairs while her mother lounged extravagantly on the sofa.

Sasha sipped her red wine, swilling the liquid sensually around the glass as she locked eyes with Ropes. The cougar straightened his shoulders almost imperceptibly.

"Ropes, won't you come join me?"

The cougar blinked and rose to respond before his lips had even formed his verbal reply.

"Of course."

He seated himself comfortably beside Sasha, a respectable distance away, but still close enough that she entered his personal space. Fyr tilted her head to the side, her mind nicely warm and cosy with drink, enough to be tipsy, but not enough to truly cloud her senses. Sasha grinned and clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth.

"Now, dear, not that far away. A little more...like this."

She scooted up to Fyr's husband and wound her arms around his neck, drawing herself in intimately close. Fyr sat up straighter, heart hammering. Just what was Sasha playing at? Yet she couldn't bring herself to call a halt to the scene unfolded before her without her say-so, Ropes as dumbstruck as a deer in the headlights. The only part of him that moved as Sasha kissed and nibbled down his neck was his tentacles, dancing and bobbing crazily as his whiskers quivered.

"My daughter had something to tell me earlier," she said with a giggle on her lips, fluttering her eyelashes. "Something about you and me..."

"Oh?"

The cougar's voice came out Raspy, the feline crossing one leg over the other with his knee jutting out at a sharp angle. No matter how much he tried to hide it, however, there was no concealing the bulge of his erection pushing through his jeans. Such was the life of a demon of lust: it was all too easy for him to become aroused.

Cooing softly, Sasha trailed her fingertips up his thigh as the cougar shuddered, staring at Fyr. He panted open-mouthed, ears folded back as if pleading for permission that he didn't expect to come. As Sasha explored his muscled chest with her fingertips, he reached out to her with his tentacles, though he only had eyes for Fyr.

"Fyr..." He forced out raggedly, gaze already sliding away to the dragoness with a suddenly seductive intent. "What's going on? Sasha, why are you acting like this?"

Against himself, he frowned, though he rose to her touch, a paw on her thigh tracing small, gradually bolder circles. After all, Fyr wasn't snarling at him or shooting him a death glare - at least not as yet anyway.

The dragoness in question blushed and looked away, though couldn't resist keeping a close watch on them out of the corner of her eye as she watched the increasingly excited duo explore one another. She squirmed in her seat, digging her claws into the arm of the chair to keep herself in place. How could she interfere? Her breath came in short, sharp gulps, nostrils puckering as she dragged in much needed breaths.

Ropes groaned, tail swishing up to Sasha's as the dragoness pushed more dominantly over him, straddling his thighs. He licked his lips and purred sheepishly, looking back at Fyr over her shoulder.

"This isn't like you..."

Sasha gave a most uncharacteristic smirk.

"Oh, honey, it's every bit like me. And I think my daughter has something that she very much likes to see us doing."

Ropes' ears picked up.

"She does?" He turned to her, suddenly hopeful. "You do?"

Fyr gulped and whimpered softly, rubbing the side of her muzzle. What could she say? Was there anything she could say? Her head spun, fuzzy around the edges. She hadn't expected Sasha to respond to her admission quite as she had, to say the very least.

"You weren't supposed to say..." She said weakly, wrapping her own tail around her ankles. "Mom, this isn't fair. You can't do this with Ropes."

"If you really want me to stop, tell me now, honey, and I will."

Fyr froze, breath trapped in her lungs. She could stop it. Just one word and it would all be over. Her palms sweated. Blood roared in her ears. She pressed her legs together, trying to seal away her burning need. By the heavens... Fyr blushed as she squirmed, unable to sit still. Was she already wet down there?

No. No, she could not stop it.

Whining, she wriggled in her seat and licked her lips, bobbing her muzzle plaintively, begging with her eyes alone. Ropes knew what that look meant even if Sasha did not and grinned, suddenly bursting into life and bearing over the dragoness with a low, throaty growl.

"It seems my wife likes to watch," he purred. "And I never thought our little teasing spells and flirts would ever come to this, my dear..."

"Oh, I always think I knew."

Pressing his lips to hers, Ropes moaned into the kiss as her longer tongue wound around his, each trying to dominantly claim the other's lips for their own. Sasha gripped his shoulders and nipped his throat, ripping down his shirt to tear the buttons free. The cougar hissed and hitched up her skirt, picking her up and pushing her back into the sofa as he pressed his thumb up under the spill of fabric to her cunny. He purred warmly, evidently liking what he found there, and undid his belt, tugging his jeans down only far enough to free his uncut shaft from the confines of his boxers.

Sasha groaned and arched up to meet him, grinding her sex up to his hard-on, drawing him in closer. The older dragoness' wings spread out as she was laid gently back along the length of the sofa, Ropes pressing between her legs. Her tongue lolled eagerly from her muzzle and she grinned fiercely, once again capturing the cougar's lips with her own. Fyr held her breath. Was her mother already hot and needy for her husband? Her head swam at the mere thought of it.

Pushing her paw down her trousers, Fyr moaned and circled her clit with a finger, arching into her own touch as if she could orgasm right there and then, so great was her need. And, as her husband drove crudely into her mother, she knew that it would not be long before the couple of the evening were roaring in orgasmic bliss either.

Sasha moaned as Ropes thrust into her mother, filling the dragoness with the full length of his cock. She knew exactly how that felt and a small part of her felt proud to have had him first. She was special to him. But this was fun too. She licked her lips, tipping her torso forward as she watched, unwilling to tear her eyes away from the deliciously erotic scene as she already teetered on the very brink of orgasm herself.

It was all just too much.

"Oh, yesssss," Sasha hissed. "Fill me! I want Fyr to watch me taking you."

Ropes smirked, casting a look back that was both filled with smug self-satisfaction and warmth for his lovingly devoted wife.

"Oh, she will." His eyes burned into hers. "She'll watch me fuck you, harder and harder, until you can't bear it anymore."

Fyr whimpered and swallowed hard, though it did nothing to move the lump from her throat as Ropes' hips picked up speed, pounding into her mother. The dragoness groaned and sprawled back, digging her heels into the feline's backside to drive him on. Although he grunted, he made no other comment on being so controlled, tentacles tearing through Sasha's blouse to expose her full, heavy breasts and the slender red stripes, curving around like another fur's paws, on her sides to the open air.

The slap of Rope's hips on Sasha's thighs, jeans sliding down his backside, emanated through the room, fanning their lust to an ever greater crescendo. Fyr bit her lip as Ropes yowled, hammering into Sasha as if it was the last fuck he'd ever have. His wife inhaled sharply, watching as her mother's skirt hiked up further and further, exposing her soft, feminine lips stretched lewdly around her husband's shaft.

And that was enough for Fyr. Moaning, she pressed down hard on her clit - the sensation would have been too much if she hadn't already been so aroused - and climaxed hard, stars sparking behind her suddenly closed eyelids. Bucking up to her own paw, she squealed and groaned in sheer need, hoping against hope that her husband would slide his cock into her next, still soaked with the juices of the dragoness he'd just cuckolded her with.

When she came back to reality, her husband had picked up his pace even more, fighting to maintain some semblance over control over the dragoness as she bucked and twisted. Growling back at him, Sasha goaded him on, demanding his orgasm rather than begging for it with a stare that suddenly burned with draconian fire. She raked her claws through his fur and he hissed loudly, arching his back as she trembled up to meet his thrusts, head finally lolling to the side as orgasm sparked through her body.

As the dragoness' shaft twitched and clenched around him - Fyr almost wished she had her paws on his rump to feel his most intimate of reactions to that sensation - Ropes pinned his ears back. Slamming in with coarse desire for his own pleasure, he held the shivering dragon close as he ploughed her with shallow strokes, hitting his own climax with his usual trademark yowl. Fyr gasped as he shuddered up to Sasha, glutes squeezing in as the cougar filled her with as much cream as she knew he had to give. She slid a finger into her embarrassingly dripping sex. And it was somehow even better watching that it was feeling him spurt inside her.

Sasha sprawled out on the sofa with a contended sigh, stretching out her arms above her head with the tattered remains of her blouse framing the arch of her body. Tucking his chin down to his chest, Ropes chuckled breathlessly, arms trembling as if he could barely support the weight of his own body after such an explosive orgasm. Sasha smiled faintly up at him.