Cuckolded by Her Mother Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bad kitty," she murmured, her eyes half-lidded. "You'll pay for that later."

Ropes kissed the soft mounds of her breasts, lips tickling her scales. Fyr smiled, relaxing back into the chair even as her own need burned all the more fiercely.

"Only in the best way though, I'm sure."

As her mother and her husband kissed passionately, Fyr rose quietly and knelt beside them, watching closely as Ropes' cock slid from her mother's cunny, slick and gleaming with their combined juices. She sat back on her tail, arms wrapped around her knees, torn between desire and the knowledge that she should have hated every erotic second of what had just happened. Yet she didn't. Her feelings, though mixed, were quite the opposite.

Fyr sighed, leaning her head against the sofa. It was too much all at once and she could think about that at another time, distracted by her mother growling wantonly into Ropes' muzzle.

One thing, however, despite her doubts was certain.

Her husband and her mother would be having a lot more fun together.