Cuckolded by Her Mother Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yes, sugar," Sasha groaned. "You know what momma likes now, don't you?"

If her cheeks had not already been scarlet, Fyr would have blushed crimson, but lapped away to cover her embarrassment, ear-frills twitching. With her mother's thighs pressed so closely up to the table, she couldn't have gotten her arms around to push a finger or two into her passage and so she was forced to use her tongue to the very best of its ability. A long lick ran her tongue up the full length of her mother's plush pussy, soft and giving beneath her tongue, leaving the tip to flicker out over her clit. Full of blood, the dragoness' clit seemed to swell into her muzzle and Fyr eagerly sucked it into her mouth, the end of her tail flicking sinuously back and forth.

"You're better down here, you know," her mother moaned. "I see it in your eyes every time you have your nose shoved into my dragon-pussy. And when you take your husband's cock down your throat, of course."

Fyr should have asked her what she was supposedly better at -- it would have been nice to know, maybe -- but her mother huffed and humped her muzzle. Propping a foot up on the massage table, Sasha grunted and rocked into Fyr's eager tongue, using her muzzle as if she was nothing more than a sex toy: something she could use, abuse and discard without a second thought.

And it made her wetter between the thighs than she could have ever imagined. There was something about the nuances of their relationship, both mother and husband, that had her jumping to their whim, regardless of how wrong the dynamics of their relationship should have been. She'd thought about it over and over again how she should have screamed and shouted at Ropes the first time he'd made a move on Sasha -- or had the dragoness made the first move? Everything blurred together into sexual bliss after a while -- but she hadn't. And look where they'd ended up. Moaning into her mother's pussy, Fyr drove her tongue into her passage as if she was actually trying to fuck her herself, the tip tickling over that sensitive spot each and every time as Sasha ground her clit on her daughter's nose.

"Keep going, honey," her mother cried out, hips juddering up as her head fell back. "Oh, I'm so close..."

Fyr knew that without being told and yet obediently redoubled her efforts without open request. Her mother's juices flooded her tongue and Fyr whimpered, imagining that she was preparing the dragon to be fucked by her husband. And, if she knew her mother at all, the cougar could burst through the doors at any moment, cock jutting out and tentacles weaving back and forth, enticing them in. But she knew he would only, at least in the moment, have eyes for her mother, the swell of her breasts and the way her hip bones jutted out against her scales just so.

But, if she was lucky, he'd let her clean up his cock afterwards. The thought was nearly enough to get her off right then and there and, despite the crick in her neck, Fyr gave a tiny squeak and squeezed her tongue in around her mother's clit. Her own legs pressed together, but she could then think of nothing bar her mother's pleasure as the older dragoness bucked and rocked against her.

"Oh... Yes!"

Quiet!

Fyr grunted and lashed her pussy softly with her tongue, almost afraid to be too forceful for fear of making the dragon cry out even more loudly. Hellfire -- they'd probably already raised the alarm with half the spa! What would they do if someone walked in on them, her mother's juices staining her muzzle? Shuddering, Fyr whimpered into the trembling dragoness' crotch and panted heavily, hot breath washing over her clit and soft, dripping lips. Sasha grunted and moaned as if she was actually being fucked by Ropes -- maybe she was imagining it too -- juices spurting and soaking her daughter's muzzle.

As Fyr gulped down breath after breath, the pressure only slightly relinquished on her head and muzzle, she heard what she'd been dreading all along: footsteps. And not just one pair of footsteps -- voices too! More than one fur was outside the door! Groaning, Sasha didn't seem to notice, humping and gyrating against her daughter's nose to draw out every single last drop of pleasure she could glean.

And Fyr had to lap it all up, heartbeat racing as the chattering voices, light and lilting, drew closer and closer by the second.

Her mother shoved her away so unexpectedly that she blinked for a second, her vision once again expanding to the full stretch of the little room and the burned down candles. Sasha tied up her robe, covering up the mess of her sex, and blew a kiss to Fyr, a wicked grin pulling at her lips.

"Quick now!" Her mother giggled as she ushered her back and settled herself down again as the voices drew closer. "Clean yourself up!

Cursing in a most unladylike manner under her breath, Fyr wiped her muzzle off on the inside of her robe, but could not hide the scent of her shame completely.

The door slammed open as she ducked her muzzle down and away, tail clamped over her backside. A prissy poodle with manicured claws bounced into the room, her curly fur trimmed back so she had pom-poms around her wrists, ankles and, of course, the tip of her tail too. Fyr couldn't help but wince.

"Good morning, ladies!" She trilled, a fake smile painted on her very fake lips. "I am so very sorry for your wait, but we are all ready to get you started now!"

"Oh, that's no problem at all," Sasha purred. "We managed to entertain ourselves. Didn't we dear?"

Although she directed the last bit at Fyr, her daughter hid her muzzle, heat radiating from her cheeks. Did she have no shame?

Luckily, their new masseuse didn't pick up on the tension between them and proceeded to spring into the room, the door clicking lightly closed at her heels.

"Now, which of you lovely ladies would like to go first?" She crooned, her voice oddly sickly sweet. "I am so sorry for your wait once again, so another treatment of your choice will be yours -- on the house, of course!"

"How divine," Sasha purred. "That is kind of you to offer and, truly, it was not all that long of a wait after all. If you do my massage first, I really do have my eye on one of those facials."

There was a long pause where Fyr strived and failed not to scoff, though the derisive sound was, at least, mostly muffled by the table. No one seemed to pay her all that much attention, however, as she was left to allow the sounds of the room wash over her, Sasha enjoying a far less intimate massage from the canine than the one she'd been treated to from Fyr's tongue. Licking her muzzle beneath the table, Fyr stared at the floor and sighed softly, closing her eyes against the less appealing image.

Her mother gave a soft grunt as the masseuse's more talented fingers dug into a particularly sore spot -- Fyr had no idea what she was working on -- and her darkened vision was suddenly full of her mother's cunt, pussy lewdly dripping. Although her eyes were quite firmly closed, her mother's image pulsed and Fyr parted her lips unwittingly, tongue hanging out for the sweet treat of her pussy. The need in her own stomach burned and she whimpered ever so quietly as she imagined dipping her tongue into that warm, tensing passage again and again, tasting deeply of her until the dragoness, once again, bucked into her, caught up in the throes of climax.

"All done for you!"

Fyr jumped as the masseuse clicked her claws together lightly, the sound oddly loud in the quiet room. A moment too late, Fyr realised that the music had stopped, leaving them all together in what could have been said to be a rather awkward silence.

Her mother sighed heavily, although it was not a bad sigh, but one that aired itself with a pure roll of relaxation. Fyr swallowed hard. Just how long had she been fantasising about eating out her mother for?

"That was lovely." Even her voice sounded relaxed. "But I do believe it's my daughter's turn now."

Fyr stiffened. Was she presentable? It didn't matter: the masseuse's paws were already on her and then lifting to hold up a towel, lips forming words that she had to strain to catch, so great was the pounding of her heart. Roll over? Fyr gulped and wiped away a bead of sweat, her forehead cool and clammy as she shimmied out of the robe and lay down, allowing the poodle to rest the towel over her and preserve her dignity. She hadn't caught sight of her mother going through that rigmarole, but, as her mother fiddled with the rope tie at her waist, she could only assume that she'd been subjected to the same.

"Now, darling," the poodle cooed -- why didn't any of them wear nametags? "If you'll just relax down, we'll have you feeling real nice very soon, okay?"

But Fyr's attention wasn't on her -- she was looking at her mother, framed between the poodle's arm and slim, nipped in waist. As she stared, jaw agape, her mother flashed her breasts, nipples perked up against a sudden chill in the air. The canine prattled on, completely oblivious to what was going on, and Fyr opened and closed her mouth several times, eyes near enough popping out of her skull. Just what was wrong with that dragoness? Still, she pushed down the guilty, guilty, guilty feeling of wanting to push her lips up to one of those hard nipples, lock around it and hope Sasha would use her further, all for her pleasure.

Yet childish whims won out, head lifting without warning and eyes narrowing. Her lips twisted and she was speaking before the words leapt to her mind, an old, ingrained habit bubbling up to the surface. She couldn't stop herself, snapping with the characteristic sharpness of a teenage daughter whose mother was embarrassing her.

"Mom?" Fyr gasped, eyes rolling back. "Mom! Stop that! Gawd!"

The masseuse paused, head turning, and, like a flash, Sasha had herself covered up once more, the picture of innocence as the spa employee raised a curious eyebrow, head tilted politely to one side.

"Ma'am?" He murmured. "Is there something I can help you with?"

Fluttering her fingertips at him, Sasha winked and cupped her paw around the side of her muzzle as if she was sharing a secret with him. Her whisper, however, was more than loud enough to carry across to her bright red daughter who wanted nothing more than to sink into a hole in the ground.

"Sugar, would you leave me and my daughter alone for just a moment?" Sasha's eyes smouldered, tongue flicking out to tickle the side of her jaw. "I think you have heated her up some!"

Laughing politely, Sasha covered her lips with her fingers so that only Fyr saw the cocky smirk plastered across them. The masseuse went bright red and left the room as quickly as his paws could carry him, claws tapping across the smooth floor as he went.

"Mom!" Fyr snapped, cheeks flushed. "What did you do to that poor drake? He thinks he's done something wrong now!"

Blinking innocently, Sasha sat up, letting her robe fall open to reveal her breasts. Groaning inwardly, Fyr pointedly turned her muzzle away, but her mother lunged for her with fire in her eyes, tail lashing out as if to grab hers in the curve of strong muscle. Leaning back and scrabbling for purchase, Fyr managed to just about avoid the clutches of her mother's tail, but her paw was another issue entirely, locking around her chin in a vice-like grip.

"You're going to let that nice, young gentlefur back in here and you're going to let him finish up your massage," she growled, holding Fyr's jaw tightly so that pulling away simply was not an option. "So lay yourself back down, smile prettily and we'll see if we can get you to relax a little bit too, hm?"

Grumbling, Fyr twisted and wrenched her face away from the older dragoness, tail flicking and slapping back against the massage table with enough force behind the swing to shake it.

"This isn't my kind of relaxing thing, mom! And, if you wanted me to relax so badly, maybe shoving my muzzle between your legs wasn't the best way to go about it!"

It was pointed enough, but her mother slipped by the point as easily as a silverfish streaking through a clear stream. Not that she should have expected anything different, of course. Sasha smirked and hopped lightly off her own massage table, securing the robe a little more firmly around her midriff as she landed. As the fluffy, soft fabric pulled more tightly across her breasts, Fyr did her best not to stare. Why didn't she fill out a robe quite like that? Or did she? Did she just not see it?

But, as the dragoness let the canine's paws work her magic and her mother left for greener pastures, Fyr exhaled long and low, a different kind of satisfaction teasing through her veins as if she was slowly, ever so slowly, becoming intoxicated. She melted into the table and held down her groans for fear of sounding a little too enthusiastic, but there was little she could do as the poodle murmured to her, getting her to release the tension in muscles that she'd never known she had.

The candlelight danced, music back on and, for once, her mind a soothing wave of pure peace. Not a single thought of the outside world disturbed her and, lips curving up, Fyr drifted into another world entirely. She forgot everything, even the fact that her mother was pregnant with her husband's cub...or hatchling, whatever it turned out to be. For that time and that time alone, her mind was her own and Fyr thought of nothing at all that could have caused her heart to tighten or muscles to clench.

Perhaps she had truly needed to relax all along.

*

Suitably relaxed, at least in one way, Fyr could not for the life of her find her mother when she exited the massage room. The temptation of another treatment was not all that alluring and, after being promised that she could redeem her free massage on another date, she moseyed out of the health club and found her beaten up truck in the car park. Her eyebrows knotted, but a message on her phone from Sasha told her that her mother had already left -- how, she would never know.

Still, there was a bit of a drive to get back home and the day was ticking by. As she put the truck into gear, she wondered just why her mother had been in such a hurry to leave, but it made no matter really, even if it was peculiar behaviour. She wasn't sure what was normal and what was not anymore.

However, the dragoness should have perhaps seen it coming. Later, on the sofa, she would wonder how she didn't understand just what had happened and think that it must have been her state of relaxation after the massage that did it for her, rendering her "floating" above reality as the world moved on around her.

She could not fail to understand, on the other hand, once she re-entered her own home to hear the tell-tale thuds of a headboard smacking against the wall. When she burst into what had been her bedroom, but which she had not slept in for so many weeks, she blinked at the sight of Sasha on her back, Ropes between her legs to fill her with every last inch of his cock.

"Mmmph, hi, honey," her mother gasped out, head over the edge of the bed as the cougar filled her. "I was -- ah! -- wondering when you'd get back."

In her position, her stomach pushed up on full display, the swell of it impossible to deny. Fyr's eyes landed on that curve and, before she knew it, her legs had buckled, dropping her clumsily to the carpet as she whimpered with raw need. Her crotch burned, panties soaked with arousal from the display she'd, earlier, been lovingly forced into and yet she still burned for more, shamefully parting her lips and submissively pushing out her tongue as if that would tempt them to do something, anything, with her.

Sasha giggled breathlessly, kissing one of Ropes' tentacles as it flirted up to her muzzle.

"Oh -- naughty! You'll have to wait your turn, sweetie, I'm a little busy with him right now."

Gulping, Fyr nodded and Sasha turned her attention immediately to her lover, kissing him with surprising warmth as his lips brushed up against hers. As if watching from beyond a pane of glass, the left out dragoness spread her knees apart and enjoyed the show, the tip of her tail curling idly back and forth as the lovers expressed their true desire for one another. If they'd been anyone else, she would have felt awkward watching such an intimate display of lust and, yes, she could not hide it -- love too. There was something there between them and it wasn't just how good Ropes' uncut shaft felt pushing into the dragoness, her body rocking up to meet the cougar's every thrust as if they were made for one another.

Fyr wondered if she looked like that when Ropes fucked her, but it wasn't for her to judge or marvel at. Licking her lips, she let out a hungry little groan as Ropes kissed down her mother's neck and over her breasts, locking his lips around each nipple in turn to tug and suck, playing his rougher tongue ever so lightly across them. He must have known just what she liked by that point as Sasha arched up to his muzzle, a low, throaty growl breaking the boundary of her lips as if she simply could not keep it locked inside for a moment longer.

Her daughter swallowed a groan and tip forward, the familiar wetness between her thighs begging for her touch -- or even the touch of her husband or her mother, either would have done really. Both held the same erotic edge for her and Fyr simply yearned to have them pay her attention as much as she loved giving that same attention to. There was nothing like licking her mother's clit as Ropes slammed into her and, yes, that pregnant belly nuzzling up to her forehead was certainly not an unpleasant sensation either. Whimpering, Fyr leaned in boldly, peering up at Sasha with the most pleading expression on her muzzle that she could possibly make. Smirking, the dragoness panted and let out a shallow grunt, eyes half-lidded.

"I think our little dragon wants something from us, sugar."

The words were punctuated with gasps and grunts, each derived from Ropes' thrusts, but the meaning of them was still conveyed enough for Fyr's heart to jump into overdrive, hammering a beat out inside her ribcage. Could she? Would she? It was not so much a matter of whether or not she wanted to join in the fun, but more whether or not she would be allowed to. The lack of choice in the matter, bar voicing her eagerness to be included, hit a note deep inside her, warming her whole body from the inside out.

Eyes heavy, the dragoness spread her knees submissively apart and panted lightly, waiting for their command. Her mother cooed to her, though it was difficult for the older dragon to get out more than a few words at a time with Ropes slamming into her with such wild vigour.

"Should we give it to her?" Sasha giggled, head falling back. "Oh, honey, you feel soooo good!"

As cheesy as her exclamation was, Fyr shivered and whimpered, the tip of her tail twitching back and forth as if she was a feral canine who simply could not wagging from sheer excitement alone. Snapping her fingers, Sasha growled a command that made her daughter's heart sing.

"Up here, sugar."

Fyr didn't need to be told twice and leapt up, edging near but not quite close enough to presume what she would be ordered to do. Sasha made her position quite clear, however, curling her fingers around the back of her daughter's neck and dragging her in for a deep, lustful kiss. Moaning into her mother's mouth, Fyr surrendered, kissing her clumsily upside down as she leaned over her on the bed while Ropes grunted and slammed in. A stray tentacle caressed Fyr's cheek as she allowed Sasha to dominate her muzzle, tongue forcing entry and battling playfully with her own, and the dragoness leaned into it, cheeks heated.

Every sensation seemed to build on the one that came before it, Fyr's head spinning and spinning until she lost all sense of when or where she was. It didn't seem to matter what was happening with the outside world, as long as she was there with her perfect little family, her mother guiding her paws up to her breasts so that she could rub and caress and pleasure just as she had always been meant to do.