Cuckolded by Her Mother Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, Sasha only had so much time for a needy dragoness when she could not make full use of her muzzle. Pushing her away crudely, the older dragon moaned and arched, gripping Ropes' tentacles as the cougar panted, white eyes glowing.

"Oh, darling," she gasped. "Yes, just like that, honey."

A rippling shudder ran through the dragoness from head to toe and she closed her eyes, tightening her legs visibly around the cougar's waist. Ropes grunted and drove in particularly deep, tail lashing the air in time with each and every stroke of his cock. It was all Fyr could do to not lunge forward and rejoin their fun, jaws parted to take in breaths that didn't seem anywhere near enough to soothe the burning in her lungs. Licking her lips, she shuddered. Ropes' cum had most certainly flavoured her mother's lips and mouth.

The dragoness, however, had other things on her mind than her daughter's comfort or the revelation that she'd kissed her own mother after she'd given said daughter's husband a blowjob.

"I'm so close!"

Arching down, Ropes nuzzled her neck, whispering to her, but Fyr could not catch what he said over the slap of his hips, her husband working himself to climax as he pushed the dragoness on and on, driving her lovingly to orgasm with every drop of stamina and raw sensuality he could deliver.

And there was no doubt that she would orgasm on his cock. Sasha clenched her teeth and let out a loud howl that almost seemed to bounce off the walls, tail slapping the side of the bed as it fell over the side. It didn't take a genius to see the delight her body was experiencing, each ripple making her scales shimmer in the overhead lighting, a goddess of lust coiling up to her lover's demanding paw. Sasha's howl tapered off into a long, drawn out moan that had Ropes' ears pricking, the rounded curves of them tipping to her if only to catch the sweet nuances of the sound. Fyr groaned softly -- quietly so that they did not hear -- and inhaled deeply, the heady aroma of sex thick and lusty in the unmoving air of the bedroom.

Even as Sasha enjoyed her climax, body jerking and twitching lightly in Ropes' hold, the cougar huffed and grunted, thrusts speeding up. For, while she tensed and rocked into his embrace, his own need grew, swelling like the force of the rising tide coming over the flood barriers. No, her lover didn't pause in his thrusts as her cunt tightened around his aching shaft, milking it for all he was worth, racing onward to the grand finale his body yearned towards.

There was no rampant yowl as he finished in her, her lips silencing his to take his moans into her own muzzle. Sasha ran her fingers down the back of Ropes' neck and upper back over and over again, completely and utterly lost in the moment as his hips juddered up between her thighs, ensuring that not a drop of cum went to waste as he filled her with his cream. Her fingers massaged that spot just above the base of his tail and Ropes groaned gutturally, every scrap of energy seeming to slump out of his body all at once, tail falling limp.

And it was then that Fyr felt like an intruder, the voyeur in her own home. And yet she couldn't look away, heart in her mother and chest warm with sudden, pounding knowledge. But it was not bad to know, not really. She was happy they were happy and she knew the feeling was genuine from how her lips pulled up at the corners of their own accord.

There was breathlessness between the cougar and dragon when they finally broke, Ropes' flopping to the side with an arm around Sasha and a purr on his lips. His softening cock dragged from her stretched pussy, letting a deluge of slick seed spill out, glistening on the dragoness' pussy lips. Fyr sucked in a breath, curved nostrils flaring.

"Clean me up, sugar," Sasha said, jerking her daughter from her trance as she sat up, guiltily, to attention. "I wouldn't want to be sticky now, would I?"

Fyr's lips were in there before the dragoness hardly had a chance to finish the command, moaning lustfully as she scooped up every drop of her husband's cum and gulped it all down. His seed was slick and disappeared easily down her throat, the dragoness pushing her tongue deep into her mother's pussy to score the fine treat, best enjoyed from a messy pussy if not from the source itself. From how the cougar's paws roamed her mother's chest and stomach, barely in her line of sight, she certainly knew it would not be his last load of the day.

It was going to be a long day -- and night -- beside them.