All Comments on 'Cuckolded by the Dune Man'

by RSchwuler

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
???

Where is the rest?

bluesky496bluesky496over 11 years ago

more more more ,where is the next chapter.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 11 years ago
More.. More...

Looking forward to what happens. I remember wearing a powder blue and pink male string bikini to the beach with my wife and loved the humiliation the guys poured over me in front of my wife, who told them I was her brother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More?

Keen to read the rest

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent story.

Oh yes, the power of the big cock. It's real. A little, skinny twerp of a guy with a huge cock once paraded in front of me and my girlfriend on a nude beach. I did my best to hide my own much smaller one, to my girlfriends absolute delight. Still, my eyes were drawn to the guy's huge cock while he looked right at me in a taunting, challenging way. I felt dry mouthed and strangely intimidated. Later my girlfriend laughingly accused me of looking like I was hypnotized and I had to admit that something about it had actually aroused me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good start. No story.

There is no cuckolding. Please finish the story. Such a good start.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"Power of the big cock"

A sudden downpour at an event at my wife's boss' country club led most of the guests to take shelter under tents and in storage sheds. I ended up in one with the boss and a female attorney at the firm. We were all soaked, and as we pulled various clothes away from our bodies he and I focused on to her prominent wet breasts. Her eyes locked angrily with mine, forcing me to look away. When I did I saw it - the boss had 8 or 9 incredibly fat inches outlined in his dockers! I couldn't look away this time. She called us pigs and ran out when the storm let up slightly. He closed the door behind her and said, "I never thought you were man enough for your beautiful wife. And the lust I see in your eyes for my cock has just confirmed it. Get on your knees, now!" This happened 3 years ago, and we continues to wield the power of his big cock, not just over me, but my wife as well.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyalmost 11 years ago
Love the "little" opportunities

I am one of those guys who enjoys the often subtle humiliation of being small. I do not arrange being seen. Life affords opportunities now and then. Of course, I love when guys hit on my wife. If only she got as excited about my willingness to be her cuckold. And there is no doubt. A big cock can hypnontize!

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Sooooooo.....

Where is the story or the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Why was this in Gay Male?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Aww, it was just getting to the best part!

D:

hotbiandreadyhotbiandreadyalmost 7 years ago
More

Only half of the story? What happened?

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
More

There has to be more to this story, it was just starting to get good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Power cock

Its amazing when a woman, and in a few experiences I have had, a man sees that you are big they instantly become almost hypnotized by cock. They go full beta and generally ask to suck it. Some beg. I like that.

cuckablecuckableabout 4 years ago
Dayum

The start of another of your awesome writings! I love how the girl is an audience for the abuse he's had. And he's about to get a whole lot more. Cuckholding FTW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More Please

I would like the story to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
but where is the rest?

would love to find out what happens next!

BooomerBooomerover 2 years ago

So what happens next?

NicebiguyNicebiguyover 1 year ago

Where's the beef?

bk3rdbk3rdover 1 year ago

No wonder this is your lowest rated tale! I don't understand how it gets rated as high (3.31) as it does.

JaySkiZeroJaySkiZeroabout 1 year ago

lmao bruh just gave up midway

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very poor plot and it lacks of creativity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRSchwuler@RSchwuler
800 Followers
Kinky dom* in NY, into kinky stuff, like writing stories with a heavy mindf-ck element. All of my stories are intended to be wild and over-top fantasies with serious boundary-pushing and mistreatment of semi-willing subs. I'm not going for realism, romance or uplift. Read at y...