All Comments on 'Cuckolding 01'

by Lisasbulls

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 12 years ago
Needs an editor

"There" instead of "their" ( . . . Stumbled into a couple and knocked there drinks . . . ) is but one example. "Quiet" instead of "quite" ( . . . I had quiet a few boyfriends by then . . . ) is another. This "story" was much too short. There was negligible character development. We know nothing about Graham except a brief reference to his job -- there was no real fleshing out of the characters. Why is he into the "fantasy" of cuckolding? Why does he have poor self-esteem? Why did he eventually file for divorce?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Even though it isn't the best developed story at least

it seems like there was respect and "love" there. Still with the humiliation as part of the one way swinging (what some call cucking with permission) it probably is more of a fetish story. At least with this one he has more "normal" wants than most of the others that insist on posting in LW instead of BDSM or fetish. A close to real life or "true" story is always more interesting to read. Keep writing and get some editorial help.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenalmost 12 years ago
Enjoyed!

Having been a cuckold for the last 17years, I enjoy hearing the wife's perspective and how they started. Hoping to read more of your adventures!

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
your right

there should be a section for crap like this, but luckly I saw the first few lines and walked away......thanks for the warning.........didn't read it or vote against it.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
like the story - honest style - keep it going

ps - ignore the same old moody comments like huedogg below, if they weren't secretly aroused by it then they wouldn't even be here in the first place ! get over yourselves guys!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

great story keep writing and tell us more. i really enjoy being cuckold and enjoy reading stories about others into the cuckold/wife sharing scene.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Didn't read all of it; but at least it reads more honest.

The writing was well done along with grammar. However; can someone explain why it seems more Brits are into being cuckolds? No wonder they can't win a war without the US.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Boring as hell

For what could be a potentially steaming topic, this story has little life in it: two robotic dimwits.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Ignore the racist! There are more of these stories on here from the USA than anywhere else, not that it matters where they originate, it's just that some people don't understand the concept of 'to each their own'. Please do write more, but use the 'Fetish' category, you'll get nothing but grief in this one from the big macho he-men who want everybody to be just like them! "Methinks they do protest too much!" And thanks for sharing your thoughts. I'm sure there are many people who will appreciate your perspective, husbands, wives and their lovers too.

2275jr2275jralmost 12 years ago
taking another cock turn him on

great story great writing would have like it being a bit longer but all in all i like it would love to read more of your stories do keep them cumming

cuckolding chapter one

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 12 years ago

Superb story Lisa, and an excellent insite into the womans side of cuckolding. I do hope you're going to share lots of your experiences with us. xx

pullingpunchespullingpunchesalmost 12 years ago
good start

Hi Lisa,

Great start to the story. Thanks very much for taking the time to write it . Looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
fucking super LOL or just a fucked up marriage

with high potential of aids and hepatitis. not erotic or entertaining. just blablabla from someone really really dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yeah, I read the disclaimer as well

But since you posted this in LW instead of Fetish I voted 1*.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
Please don't write any more on this site....

....it's depressing enough and this poorly presented synopses might be the most anti-erotic piece this year.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What a pathetic pile of garbage.

And favorable comments are posted by fools who are so sick they should be institutionalized.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
yes there should be a section for this, without one fetish is perhaps best or gay

even possibly mind control as related to mental illnesses?to sum it up, cuckolding means marrying a woman to provide her lifestyle while she fucks other men and possibly not at all you, while exposing both of you to the diseases she will encounter, and to raise her bastards for her. Is that about it?

oldhornywriteroldhornywriteralmost 12 years ago
Interesting, and a nice start

Before getting to the nits and grits, I'd like to say that it's nice to be in doubt as to whether this is a factual recounting or "just a story." More specifically, as usual when I'm on the Internet, I'm wondering if the person on the other side purporting to be a woman is in fact that. If "just a story" by a guy in literary drag, all the more impressive for feeling like the real thing. If a woman dishing up the real stuff, maybe not as clever, but even more satisfying to us guys who are always trying to figure out what is going on in a woman's mind.

The good: About as unusual as anything I've read in this category. Almost clinical, delving into the mind of the main character. Not everything (even here) has to be a stroke piece. There seems to be (unfortunately) a template for the average Loving Wife story. This, refreshingly, doesn't fit it. Since about 90%, or some such large figure, of sex is supposed to occur in the mind, it is much more interesting (to me, anyway) to dwell on the mental aspect than on the mechanics of inserting part A into hole B.

The bad: As with others, I was put off by the there/their quiet/quite errors. The advice to get an editor is universally sound (though I have to confess that I don't follow it myself -- to my detriment). But even if rejecting editorial direction, at least get a proofreader.

The ugly: People who attack the writing because they don't like the subject matter. That, sadly, is par for the course in this category, so don't let them get you down. (They are almost always anonymous. My compliments to those exceptional few who are willing to sign their attacks.)

BTW, I'm not hung up on the selection of the Loving Wives vs. Fetish category. Seems to me plenty of justification for it to be in LW.

Anyway, I enjoyed your story. (I don't write comments, much less long-winded ones, for pieces that don't impress me.) Please keep them coming.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Right category

For what it is worth, I think the story is OK and IS in the correct category. I concur that there is not enough character developed in the story to warrant a very high story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Don't bother finishing this pathetic fantasy.

It was boring as hell and unrealistic.

sirhugssirhugsalmost 12 years ago
More detail please

I think this has potential but needs more detail to the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
sad.

Sad boring and pathetic both you and your braindead ex husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
1*

well earned

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thanks for Sharing

Lisa,

Thanks for your perspective. It seems you are writing this as more of a report of what happened and not necessarily as a titillating story, but for us to better understand and truly appreciate what happened, more details would be very helpful. Every time you take a short cut and say it would take too long to explain what was said, that is when we need more specifics.

I hope you write more of your cuckolding journey with your husband. Good communication is especially important in such a marriage, and it seemed as if you and your husband had that, as well as a strong sexual connection. I would think it might be helpful to the rest of us who are on a similar journey to instruct us on what part cuckolding played in the breakdown of the relationship and how.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hot!

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Enjoy the divorce

Because it's coming. And you two fools have earned it. Idiotic story about two people that have lost their moral compass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Just another fucking skank bitch.

Too bad they quit stoning to death these fucking sluts and authors who penned this bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
awesome!

Lisabulls rocks, would love to clean her tights

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
omg! amazeballs.

Make me wear ur dirty tights lisabulls.ready to submit to ur cruel humiliation. Mesh xxxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
cuckold heaven!

I'd pay good money to lick spunk from your tights.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
I'm happy that...

I'm happy that this never got a follow on...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank goodness you never posted again

This was just a horrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I want more...

I loved my first wife getting fucked and wish my current wife would go out and get fucked. Please write more! Details!

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Glad Lisa had balls , cause the cuck didn't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
How it ended?

He woke up to the fact that his wife was a slut, had no love or respect for him and was demeaning, degrading and humiliating him at every turn. That's when he filed for a divorce and let all their family and friends know what a bitch she was.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Thank you for sharing your experience. I felt it was real and appreciate your honesty;

For my husband and I, our relationship has always been very honest. We tell each other everything, life goals, joys and fears. I was single and he was in the midst of a divorced when we met. We got to know each other and we clicked and married after about a year of dating.

After a couple of years, finally more of our previous love life came up. I told him I had a three of previous relationship and they were all passing fancies. It was actually about 12, I was nervous and just thought three would make him feel better. Then I asked him.

He was hesitant at first but he told me that he had 5 previous girlfriends and of course his ex-wife. He told me everything. His honesty just poured out. He said that all his previous girlfriends and his first wife cheated relatively openly.

I was shocked. He seemed to need to tell me more so I asked him to be specific. So he told me every detail of his cheating girlfriends and ex-wife, a very hot large-breasted redhead, who I knew before I married him. I saw her with other men in bars and at a private house party with a tall, well built, well as they say tall, very dark and handsome man who was a bass player in a very popular local jazz band.

I was really amazed and really curious. So I asked more about them and how they accomplished their escapades. He went into every specific detail including the fact that he watched secretly when he caught them at home a couple of times.

I even asked him to tell me how he felt about it. I really did not need to ask. It was obvious considering how turned on he got relating it all.

Is this normal? I've read about cuckolds. Is it possible he doesn’t realize he is a cuckold?

Funny thing is that his story really got to me too. Does he want me to be like them and cheat too?

The thing is, I would never leave him.

I now believe it would be great if he willingly gave me permission or even better, willingly asked me to explore and approve of my complete sexual independence.

Thank you for reading. I hope sharing this will help other couples. -FHwife

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Did Graham ask you to keep his sexual orientation secret?

The vast majority of willing cuckolds are repressed homosexuals who have sex with other men vicariously through their wives' slutty ways. Graham will no doubt prove true to this form. It cannot be a coincidence, given the range of possibilities, that Graham works as an interior decorator and painter. Florist or hair stylist are good bets as to your ex-husband's true vocation.

Best wishes that you both are now in happy relationships with good men.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous