All Comments on 'Cuckolding My Son Ch. 02'

by johnjinglez1

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
johnjinglez1johnjinglez1over 6 years agoAuthor
Once again!

Sorry if this is considered too short for some people, part 3 is being reviewed and is much longer. My future stories will be combined to be lengthier.

I also apologize if anyone finds this one or the next one to be too crude / "premature" I do prefer "getting down to business" but I'm currently working on a slower more descriptive story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
oh wow

I like your story very much,hope you'll continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fucked up

Could have went a lifetime without reading this crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You suck

Why the fuck would you leave little details you're the real nigger stupid fuck

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Too short???

NO - it's 2 chapters too long!!!

It is disgusting racist scree.

Please, may I have my time back?

Is there a good way to erase the memory?

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dear God what a pice of shit

Ignorant, racist trash

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Shitty Writing and Shitty Content

In what fucking world would any of this actually happen, you racist cunt? And your writing sucks too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story

I can easily see how people could be offended by the incest aspect of this story but there is a genra called incest & taboo so there has to be an audience (and I found this story entertaining and hot). So please keep writing.

But after reading the outrage in the comments can some e please tell me how this is anymore racist than any other interracial porn out there?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

If your son is smart he would leave your Sorry ass to fuck who ever your trash ass wanted

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A bit too much

I like the plot, but stoped in the lick of the used ass.

Just one guy(and well known by the mom) would be enough.

liqueurliqueurover 6 years ago
Too bad

You had the opportunity to write a fun story. It's too bad you had to smear your racist shit all over it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

chill out guys, you're in the EROTIC FICTION part of the internet. enjoy the FANTASY, or if you don't, go somewhere else. and as for the racism, well i'm a black man. some of my fantasies are racist, homophobic shit. but i would hope you have the intelligence to realise that it is just a fantasy. i don't actually want to rape anyone, nor do i want to be raped. it's called FANTASY!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
the N word

as others have said, that sorta spoiled things for me - other than that, hot and explicit enough

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggalmost 6 years ago
The difference between racism and interracial porn

To one of the numerous Anons who doesn't seem to realize that interracial porn or interracial erotica or even to mention that such-and-such's marriage is interracial is a form of racism. Putting something in a category denominated as interracial implies that interracial should be taboo, just like incest, threesomes, orgies or eating pork of you are Jewish. In Anglo-Saxon cultures, you used to go blind if you masturbated; in France, you went deaf.

I am "Caucasian" (I am about as different from a typical Caucasian -- Georgian, Chechnian, Azeri or Armenian -- as from a Chinese, a Fuegian, a Zulu or a Maori), in this case a Norwegian, and I dated a black girl for about a year when I was a teenager. We behaved as naturally as any other couple at that age. This was in the early sixties, so we didn't actually have intercourse, but we made out and did pretty much everything else. We were male and female, and classified ourselves as such, but were not interracial. Our relationship was that of two teens in love.

Now it would have been different if she had been Swedish . . . (Sorry -- Scandinavian joke. In Norway, we have replaced the Olympic motto with, "The essential isn't to win, it's to beat the Swedes.")

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 5 years ago
sorry I tried to read this

That is so wrong it's not cuckolding it's domination. It's not love it's abuse. And I hate the racism. It's also very unrealistic. If the mother was what she claimed to be she should have sought help for his Oedipus complex and for herself. Not this sick twisted idea of abuse as a punishment for a poor 18 year old momma's boy. There is nothing that you could write to make this right and loving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
what is the matter with you?

I stopped reading at "nigger cock" and won't read any other stories of yours - for shame!!

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Just Sad

Sorry but this was ducked up. I'm pretty sure when Matthew said bigger dick he would have got his a as beaten. This whole story has left me a bit unsettled.

dottie86dottie86about 4 years ago
Fuckin' Horseshit story

When you brought the "N - word" in ya lost me. THAT word did nothing for your story and yet you used it again. First time I have ever been critical of a writer here. It's sex stories...fantasies that are just that.....and you bring that shit into this site. Go write that bullshit in some racist site that panders to dickheads like you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
6 Letters...

Six letters arranged in a particular order have become the most powerful force on the internet. It is ridiculous to me that no matter how good or bad a particular story is the simple utterance of the word "nigger" by a fictional character in a work of fiction is enough to send otherwise rational and objective people into total meltdown.

That said, the story is poorly paced, and pretty poorly written. The author took an interesting premise and did nothing to develop it.

Work on your pacing and story development but don't worry about a bunch of self-righteous people that need to try to relieve their white guilt every time they see their trigger word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I wanted this !

I lost my father when I was nine. I use to do the same things as Matthew did here. I use to jack off in my moms panties and sneak and watch her naked all the time. She was beautiful thick and big breasted but I never got the chance to fuck her. To this day my cock still gets hard thinking of her. Looking back now she had to know what I was doing as I left huge loads of cum in her panties !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The use of the " n" word is gratuitous and doesn't contribute to the story.

jott50jott50over 2 years ago

What a total clusterfuck! I couldn't finish this one 😵

FseriesFseriesabout 2 years ago

Totally stupid. She wants him but does the opposite. Crap story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Disgusting her son would end up hating her because she his mother waited eighteen years to torment her son after flashing him with her body so long. Sorry but this story is garbage and it was unexpected since some of the other stories written are descent. Disappointing offering to be sure since the characters act contrary to what was written.

saltydocsaltydocabout 2 years ago

Confusing and unclear of purpose. The worst problem this attempt is the horrible use of racism.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is a truly loving mother. Its good to show the son his place. In a matriarchy its natural for white boys to drink up Black cream pie. For the mother, its a very nurturing and intimate act of feeding. Like breast feeding, nursing, except as an adult she cunt feeds him used Black sperm. Very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

racist claptrap.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

My mother always taught me my place as her sub cucky. It was a pleasure going to malls buying clothes with her always picking up the slutiest ones, sometimes asking the salesman opinion when it comes to gym clothes, clubwear and bikinis. She called it antijealous treatment and sassy therapy, which was complemented with letting my friends come our home for sleepovers even after HS.

WetWorksStoriesWetWorksStoriesabout 1 month ago

Would've been good without the racism

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous