All Comments on 'Cuckolding Myself'

by cr33pingd3ath

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1*

Another good addiction to Cuckerotica.

A new baboon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

stupid

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
Is he sure that she didn't have already cheated?

Is he sure that she didn't have already cheated? Her transformation was even bigger than his...For a naive wife, she changed fast to a whore wife (even talking about caging him)!!! No one changes that fast!!! She should have been cheating on him for a long time...This marriage has ended...She has lost her respect for him, so her love was gone too...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
they use to

put these people away and now their writing on the internet who knows what a sick place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Your Kidding Right?

Another one in LW's.Cock cages and humiliation.How cliche.The tales of the mentally challenged.are not erotic.

hehhehjrhehhehjralmost 9 years ago
Loved it

Please write more of this theme and couple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fun to torture your husband?

Fun to demean, degrade and humiliate him? Yeah, that makes sense. Time to divorce the bitch. Just another stupid story about an abusive wife and a dumber-than-a-stump husband. What's original, clever or interesting about it? NOTHING! No stars for complete drivel.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124almost 9 years ago
I agree with impo_61...

It was too quick of a transition, from mentioning it the night before, and then being all for it the next day. The story would have been better if there had been more time lapse, to wear her down. The conflict. That's what makes a story good for me. I usually don't read the humiliation/cuckold stories, preferring to have the wife going behind her husband's back to get her bell rung, but this is a fair attempt. It should have been longer. "Not too big. But bigger than yours." Seems she has already been thinking about it. If a couple were to try this, I would say there MUST be boundaries; boundaries put in place; not letting this be a 24/7 activity. Just for play and that's all! Or else the marriage is over. Or someone will wind up dead.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Divorce the bitch, plain & simple!

Why do "men" write this crazy shit? Either they can keep their female significant other happy or let them go free and move on. I'd let NO woman or fucked up idiot guy attempt to humiliate me in any fashion close to this type of shit or there'd be dead bodies never found.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Annony is un fuckinfg believable!!

No one has to humiliate you dear annony. You do that every time you write something. We all know you jerk off reading these stories and then bitch like a little fag!!! So don't worry asshole no one would ever try and humiliate you do it enough!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
get a grip

Really! If the roles were reversed and a husband calling his wife a prissy little fridgid bitch and having her give him a handjob to come because she couldn't screw worth a damn you would all be excited. The wife would supposed to be excited about being called any demeaning name as long as its her dom saying iy. But because the guy is submissive has a smallish cock and prematurely ejaculate, they need to get a divorce. What a double standard!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ho Hum, 1* but good for insomnia

In reality it would just be another payment on a divorce lawyers luxury yacht.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just another cuck story

For a story to be good reading there should be the possibility of this happening in real life. This is so far fetched with no credibility at all. To be a cuck you have to be so stupid to let yourself be drawn into such a arrangement that you deserve what you get.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
you are what you are.

And you are a pathic little cuck, good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Damn. Fell asleep reading this.

It's a great story to cure my insomnia, I totally fell asleep! Thanks buddy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
threw away a marriage to save a marriage? what kind of mental problem is this

sorry I understand, the actions of a mentally ill couple

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
nope

there was no marriage to save.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Understanding

I understand the characters' feelings. Back in the 1970s my future wife went out a couple of times with a black man, but backed away before the relationship became sexual. I was both relieved (because we probably would not have ended up together otherwise) and disappointed that she did not get the chance to experience a black cock. My wife is a beautiful, big woman who black guys have publicly approach for sex, usually in restaurants. Once my wife, our adult children and friends were at a restaurant where a black man approached asking if she would go with him to a motel. My wife laughingly relishes the attention, enjoys telling people we know about black men hitting on her, and gets extremely turned on. This excites me too, I have encouraged her with her fantasies because I enjoy watching her cum. Whether it is my white boy cock or her black dildo fucking her she will tell me it is her black lover using her for his pleasure. My wife has teased me that she would expect me to lick her clean after her lover fucked her. This may never happen, we are in our 60s, but this role playing works to bring us to mutual satisfaction. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
re: anonymous- Annonie.........

Crawl back into that hole you crawled out of Bonnie.Nobody really gives a shit about your ranting and ravings. 1* for another pile of dung thrown into loving wives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

This can't be real but if it is than he should just kill himself or to keep living divorce her so you both can find someone to make you happy. There are way to make sex better for both but if you feel you need to be humiliated and your wife to become the local pig than I guess you will just continue to become some poor abused loser of a man who is only there to support your dumb cunt of a wife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fun

What a fun lucky couple

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I liked it.

It's a good story, tells all the background of story with all the trimmings. It seems a bit rushed but does cover a lot of ground. I hope the author decides to continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
niggers, cucks and sluts.

It doesn't get any more lowlife than that, just sick bad porn. Hopefully you are not allowed around children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
this submission is great for a submissive

just loved this story, as males (me) sissy are turned into submissive slaves and humiliated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I don't quite get it...

If you're already giving her oral sex, why not just continue with that until she comes at least once - then, if the actual penetration is brief, she's already had at least one good orgasm. Another option is to buy toys and use them on her, so that the two of you are doing this together. There's also the minor detail that premature ejaculation is entirely treatable... you didn't even look into that.

If you're into specific things that require three (double penetration, spitroasting, fucklicking) or four (full swap between two couples, or 'airtight' penetration of all three holes at once), then sure, bring in an extra partner if you're both comfortable with that. If you're looking for specific things that you can't give each other (for instance, both of you are bisexual and want to try another gender at times, or you have a dom and need a sub - or vice versa) then it makes sense to agree to bring in someone else.

If you both want three, sure, agree to bring in a third. It just seems odd to add a third person as a workaround to an entirely treatable condition (premature ejaculation) which could be averted trivially by other means (just keep licking until your partner comes once or more) or treated and cured.

ronnicdtgronnicdtgabout 8 years ago
Good start

Enjoyed what you wrote thus far....But, as I saw from other reviews, I would suggest take your time. let the people talk, think.....evolve....

Feels like you were running.......is it realistic to think that 2 people would go from,,,a vanilla relationship to this in...what? 10 minutes?.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
If, and a big if...

If, and a big if a man has to suggest to be cuckolded to his wife to try to save the marriage, better stay as he is, because that marriage is already dead...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
She can't orgasm without feeling a little dominated...

I have known several women like this. If the man does not take control in their minds they don't have permission to enjoy the act. Men have a much more automatic response than women, a corpse of a man can be forced to "orgasm" if it was not to long after death, women need their minds in it for an orgasm to occur. If she did not see him as a real lover and father of her children, she would not be able to orgasm with him in any event.

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieover 7 years ago
Brilliant

Great story. Loved it. Made my wimp cock super hard. Even more important, it reminded me why why my mistress wife needs other men - because my wimp cock will simply never satisfy her. I hope you've got more stories like this...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The only thing I like about this story, . . .

is that it is your only story. Thanks for taking out the trash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Laughably bad

Why would he want to stay with a woman that clearly doesn't love or respect him? She demeans, degrades and humiliates him. Time to divorce the bitch if she's such a size queen. Wait for her to put a cage on his dick then go to the Police. It's a crime ya know. Have her arrested and served. Keep 80% of the marital assets and let her serve some jail time. Stupid story. Glad you stopped posting

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

so she was just another whore looking for an excuse to cheat

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Get a grip

On her throat and squeeze until he learns her place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very Fine Story

Loved your playful dialogue. Can there be a continuation of their story? J.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 4 years ago
please continue

This story really turned me on because this is exactly what I want with my wife. My cock isn't too small but it is a bit thin. I would love for my wife to be fucked by a big cock -- even a BBC -- and then I would clean up the creampie while he got behind me and fucked my man-pussy deep and hard. I would service both my mistress wife and her bull whenever she ordered me to. I truly want to be her cuckold.

Please tell us more. Continue this story or start a new one.

I can't wait.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 3 years ago

Time to dump her and find a better woman. She is just too stretched out and tries to blame him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous