Cuckoldry, Spirituality, Family Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
submind
submind
194 Followers

"Dear Amir, yes, I do understand the situation, and I will talk with Faisal and Abida, you have my word," I told him.

"Thank you, Wayne. Faisal told us that he would discuss the situation with you, anyway," Amir added. "If I may ask... we would like this issue to be solved in the short term."

Of course, this outcome was to be expected. The deep love between my wife and her Lover was so obvious, and the deepening of her new faith was also a critical factor. At first, this was a concern to me as well as it was for Faisal's family, but for opposite reasons. I saw that I was losing my wife inevitably, and this frightened me. The fear of seeing my life destroyed was overwhelming at first.

On one hand, I was very happy that Abida had at last found the real man she deserved, the one who could fulfill her inner sexual desires, the one who could make her libido bloom, and make her discover a whole new type of male-female relationship.

On the other hand, I was worried and sad about my own future life. However, my conversations with Abida and the passage of time somewhat reassured me. I had time to think the situation over. I came to accept my fate, hoping that I would still have a role to play in the two lovers' life.

The day after my conversation with Amir, Abida and I took Master Faisal's family members to the airport, Faisal being away on business. Back home, my beloved wife wanted to cool off and relax in the pool. She felt like spending the whole day lying down on a deck chair, being somewhat tired after those two weeks with visitors filling the house. But, most of all, she was missing her Lover so much. He was due back from Istanbul in only two days.

"Now undress me, cuckold," said Abida with an authoritative voice. " I'll relax and cool off in the pool for a while and then lie on a deck chair for the whole day. When I come out of the water, you'll put sunscreen all over my body. I feel miserable today."

"Thank you, my beloved Abida, for so kindly allowing me this great privilege!" I told her.

"As you know, my Adored One told me that I could do this kind of thing with you whenever I feel like it, of course within given limits. For example, sexual intercourse is excluded," she replied. "Anyway, it has been about three years now since we had intercourse the last time, isn't it?"

"Yes, you are right, sweetheart," I confirmed. "And I admit that I was not then powerful enough to provide you with the sexual pleasure that you deserve, and I am certainly not now either."

Having said that, I eagerly proceeded to undress Abida, freeing her of her white abaya, beginning with her headscarf. I soon saw that she was entirely naked under her dress, except for her numerous jewels and ornaments around her neck, wrists and ankles. It has been quite some time since I could see my wife undressed, and this made me ecstatic. My body was shivering with arousal and my diminutive prick became hard right away. Then, just above her vagina, I saw something that I had not seen before, and this almost made me faint. My wife had a flashy tattoo, a red heart with, written in white within it, a name in Arabic (فيصل) which I assumed was "Faisal". Noticing my astonishment, Abida said with a luscious voice: "You haven't seen me naked for a while, obviously. I suggested this to my Adored One, and He readily accepted, seeing this as another proof of my love and dedication to Him."

Abida's hairless white body was simply beautiful. Our Master Faisal had made her fully mature and just plump enough. Thanks to the augmentation procedure that she had a few weeks ago, her breasts were quite fuller, with protruding nipples. She told me that they were not yet 36D but that the wanted size would be attained in a few weeks. "I am getting used to the new roundness and weight of my expanded breasts," did she say. "That's funny... I feel more feminine now, thanks to Faisal's suggestion." And her lip enhancement procedure was soon to come as well. She was very sexy, although nobody could notice it in her outer life, where she was an archetype of a reserved and prude woman. The use of her body was Master Faisal's exclusivity, except for situations like this one, that were permitted as rewards for my consensual cuckoldry.

Right away, Abida dived into the pool and enjoyed the water for about half an hour. When she came out of the water, I met her with a towel and dried her up. She remained standing and asked me to put sunscreen all over her gorgeous body, taking care not to miss any part, including her breasts and back cheeks. I noticed that she was still sporting her rosebud butt plug, apparently with great ease. Just looking at her very sexy permanent tattoo as well as her jewels had a great effect on me, making my dickette expand somewhat. Seeing my state of mind, Abida ordered me to kneel down in front of her and kiss her pale rose-painted toes. Almost all her toes were adorned with expensive rings that I had paid for. This was outrageously exciting. Suddenly, she moved, ending my worshipping pleasure, and lied down on a deck chair. "Could you get my sunglasses, please, cuckold? And you can undress too... make yourself at home," she said with a wink.

When I came back from inside the house, Abida was already well installed, her legs wide open, dangling on each side of her chair. To my surprise and excitement, she was masturbating under the sun. She saw me approaching another chair but did not stop fingering herself. Obviously, my wife had become a lot more libidinous than she was before. Not wanting to break her fun, I put the sunglasses on her eyes.

"Mmmmmm... I miss my Adored One so much..." she uttered, moaning loudly. "If He was here, I would beg Him to fuck me hardddddd! I would implore Him to use my pussy and ass ... aghhhhhh!"

Lying on my own deck chair, I dared to try heightening her excitement: "Master Faisal really fulfills you, doesn't he? He gives you the pleasure you never experienced with me, doesn't He? He made you love sodomy, didn't He? He is your Real Man, isn't He?"

With one hand stroking her clit and the other one caressing her now larger breasts, Abida almost yelled: "Yessssssss! My Adored One owns me completely! He made me discover so many beautiful pleasures that I never thought existedddd.... Mmmmmmmm... He fucks me so well and so long, so often, so deliciously!!! He's so well endowed. He has tremendous stamina. His cock is sooooo big and thick; he fills me up completely!" She was in a high state of excitement, groaning and moaning loudly, oblivious to the fact that Amanda might see and hear her.

I was very excited as well, jerking myself furiously. Spontaneously, I carried on: "Master Faisal makes you so happy, He makes you so much a woman that you want to marry Him, don't you?"

"Yessssss! I do want to belong to my Man – my Master - completely. I do want to be His wife... forever!!!" Abida replied without any hesitation. This was so hot that I spurted my thin and clear sperm on the chair. A few seconds later, she also came, loudly.

We remained silent for a while, slowly coming back to the real world. Strange as it may look, I was happy for having "broken the ice" about the possibility of a divorce. Abida having been in such a state of sexual excitement, I knew what answer to expect to my last question.

I gave her another towel to clean her intimate part, not daring to do it myself with my mouth and tongue, sensing that it would be "out of bounds" for this time.

Abida then carried on: "I know that Amir had a talk with you. And I know that you're smart enough to be able to foresee this inevitable outcome. Yes, wayne (I noticed the gravity of the situation as she didn't call me cuckold this time), Faisal and I have decided to get married. This of course implies that I divorce first. And you know that it will happen, no matter what. Our decision has been taken; there will be no coming back. But I wanted to tell you first and get your free agreement, for the sake of fairness and in recognition of all our marriage years together. I still love you, but as a sister for her brother, with tenderness and care, but no more as a husband. It's more like affection. I will forever keep good memories of our past conjugal life. However, the only real husband I want is my Adored One, Faisal. I want to be His officially before the eyes of the world, I want to marry Him, give myself to Him as His precious, obedient, docile and submissive wife. As you might have thought, Faisal's parents want us to formalize and regularize our relationship, not only them but also the imam. As you know, adultery is forbidden in the islamic faith. Of course, it is the same in the Catholic faith, but you and I have freely chosen the cuckoldry lifestyle. As a matter of fact, you are the one who encouraged me in that way. I don't blame you, on the contrary," she added with her adorable smile.

"I understand perfectly, Abida," I answered. "And, as you say, I saw it coming, inevitably. I gave it great thought... I am ready to surrender my rights as your husband. However, I am concerned about my situation and my role from then on..."

"Faisal and I discussed this aspect as well," Abida readily added. "We not only have great sex, wayne," she added, "but have thoughtful conversations, we are more than sex partners. And this is what pleases me so much. For instance, we often discuss about our field of study and our newly common faith. Now back to where we were... Here is our proposal: you stay with us in the house, of which you remain the owner. Your role will be one of a servant, not only supporting us but certainly obeying us, doing everything you can to please us and fulfill our expectations. This will of course be relationship based on respect, certainly not a rowdy thing; that will be just like it has been so far. Am I right to guess, knowing your submissive nature, that this arrangement could satisfy you?"

"Mmmmmmm..... yessss..." I replied, almost whispering. Spontaneously, I began masturbating, but Abida stopped me right away: "You remember our conversation about your masturbation, don't you? This will have to be strictly controlled as we agreed. Your steel chastity cage should come in the mail in the next few days. So, please, now stop stroking yourself immediately," she sternly ordered.

Struck by that sudden reminder of the behavior I had to adopt, I nevertheless confessed that I was very happy and relieved to know that they both wanted to keep me. I knew for a fact that my wife could have left me anyway. "I am very grateful to you both," I confided, "and I will certainly thank Master Faisal warmly for this when He comes back." I added: "I feel privileged to be your dedicated servant. I will do everything to serve – and whenever you feel like it, to service – you."

"You might not know that, according to the Islamic rule, we cannot get married before a period of four months and ten days following the official date of my divorce," Abida explained. "So this will give us time to prepare the wedding and to get more accustomed to our new Master-Mistress-servant relationship. I also wanted to tell you that Faisal wants us to have children, which is very understandable for a man of His age. As you know, He is quite mature. I consider this as a wonderful gift on His part, and, deep within me, I truly want to give Him at least one child as a testimony to our deep love. I know that I'm now 46 years old; however, nowadays, many women have children at that age."

"Huh... honey... may I... Are you sure about that? Have you seriously weighted the pros and cons? How can imagine what this will imply..." I commented, completely stunned by Abida's project. "My first priority in all our years together was your happiness and well-being. What I'm saying is not inspired by jealousy, but by a true concern about your health and the consequences involved."

"Well, honey, I have given this some serious thought and discussed it thoroughly with my Adored One," replied Abida. "I know that my health and well-being is as much important to Him as they are to you."

"Well, then... you're a big girl, honey," I carried on with a smile of surrender. "You're old enough to decide. I guess that I have no choice anyway, do I? However, please promise me that if you ever get pregnant, you seek continuous medical supervision throughout your pregnancy, my love."

"Yes, my dear, I do promise, and I appreciate that you still care for the well-being of your beloved wife. It's a great sign of your true love for me. Besides, you have the right attitude, and our Master will be happy to know that. You know that Master Faisal is a true gentleman. I know Him enough not to be worried about His style of domination, very classy and respectful, albeit firm and authoritarian. I know that He truly loves me through that D/s relationship. And He is grateful to you for what you have done for Him up until now. And He will see to it that you have rewards for having relinquished your rights as a husband and for being at our service in all aspects of our lives."

Before turning on her belly on the reclining chair to ensure an even suntan on the beautiful body of a blessed and fulfilled woman in her mid-40s, Abida expressed again her gratitude and pleasure for my overt desire and willingness to remain alongside her in that new chapter of our very special couple journey. "I am delighted by your expressed subservience and docility," Abida confided. "I know your submissive nature but all this went so wonderfully; it's like a dream come true for me. In fact, our common submissive selves will combine in symbiosis in our obedience to our Master, my soon-to-be Husband. We won't be wife and husband any more but instead siblings in submission, each in our own way. This was to be our destiny."

To be continued...

submind
submind
194 Followers
12