Cuckoldry, Spirituality, Family Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was unable to see Abida's face very well, but I was sure that she first blushed under the compliment but next felt a tinge of regret and sadness. I was also convinced, however, that this feeling would only be temporary.

"Oh... by Allah... I feel blessed to have been an instrument in His hands..." Abida said with tears in her voice. "I am so happy that you decided to embrace the only true faith. I am proud of you, dear Kiersten. The three of us will now be modest, obeying, worshipping partners to our Master, always striving to abide by His wishes and desires as any Muslimah should do for her Muslim Alpha Male."

"Yes, I agree completely with you. I thank Allah every day for having put Faisal on my path," said Kiersten. "It's the most wonderful thing that happened in my life. I am going to file a request for an official name change, to take an Arabic name, as you did. We didn't discuss a choice of appropriate names yet. Faisal suggested me to talk about it with you and Faridah and make a choice together."

"Wow! It's wonderful!" Faridah exclaimed with great enthusiasm. We will certainly be able together to come up with a name that will fit your personality."

"Yes, indeed, I can't wait to do some research and make you some suggestions, of course with the advice of Master," Abida added. "Now, would you like us to go see Daneen? I miss her now. And she must miss me too."

The three women left the patio and went to the master bedroom together, holding hands. I followed them discreetly, admiring their unity, not only of thoughts but also of dress. They were all wearing abayas and hijabs like the good Muslimahs they had become. Thinking back, I was amazed by Faisal's fascinating power over women, particularly these three, whom He had shaped to His taste like plasticine. They were obeying Him and acting according to His whatever His whims were. He owned them, had tamed them well, and was to breed His new wife soon.

When we entered the room, Master had had a shower and was wearing a casual djellaba. He was lulling Daneen to sleep in His arms on the rocking chair that had been to the room furniture after the birth. The three women went around the Father and daughter to look at her adorable chubby black face and densely curled hair that were contrasting with her light pink romper. She was now almost 11 months old, and was a constant joy for everyone in the house.

***

For the three women, almost every evening during the next few weeks were spent chatting openly about the preparations of the nikah and other intimate subjects, such as their bodies, especially their breasts, that they kept growing with hormone treatments. They were stimulating their creative imaginations by suggesting ways to fulfill their Master's appetite for kink.

One warm evening, the three women were lounging comfortably on deck chairs on the patio after diner. Master was still downtown, having a business diner with clients; He would call me to pick him up later. I was out cleaning the table were that had their frugal diner and could hear their conversation. Once my work was done, I managed to remain not too far, curious to know more about what they were saying.

"Your hair is growing nicely, Abida. You're very pretty. I recognize the Beth that I had known," Kiersten remarked while sipping her jasmine tea.

"Thank you, my sister," Abida replied with a smile of satisfaction. "The Beth I was is now gone forever, Kiersten. I entered a whole new chapter of my life that I would never quit to go back. My Adored One asked me to let it grow forever, at least down to my bottom. I am getting used to the change. Our eunuch washes my hair every day."

"So later on, I won't have to use a leash to ride you around. I'll grab you firmly by your long black ponytail," Kiersten added, smiling. "You'll be my personal mare."

"Mmmmmmmm... Yesss!" Abida sighed.

"Please tell me... Did Master like the Arabic name that we have chosen together?" Faridah asked Kiersten.

"Yes, He does," Kiersten replied. "He finds that Saamiya [meaning 'elevated, exhalted, lofty'] is quite appropriate for me. He urged me to file a request for a name change as soon as possible, which I did. I thank you both for your research on that matter and for helping me come with that name. I will bear it with pride for all my new life. So you can call me Saamiya from now on, my dear sisters."

"Saamiya, I would see you adorning body and genital jewelry," Faridah dared to say, suddenly changing subjects. "You sure know that there are plenty of gorgeous accessories out there, like nipple rings, dangles and barbells, clit clip jewelry, and so on. Would you like to have your nipples and outer labia pierced? Your soon-to-be Husband would love that."

"Mmmmmm... Yessss!" Saamiya replied right away.

"Mmmmmm... Me too!" Abida hastened to say.

"Some night, we will shop on the web for that," Faridah concluded, her lips showing a sensual smile.

"Your suggestion of a full-length white bridal burqa with a full face veil and white elbow-length gloves adorning exquisite rings and bracelets is very appropriate, dear Abida," Saamiya commented. "And Faisal loves the idea too. He finds that this garment will be a great demonstration of my vow of modesty and submission and says that I will be dressed as an exemplary Muslimah bride. He would also like me to be barefooted as a sign of humility and have my nails painted white as a sign of purity."

"Master deserves nothing less on the part of His wives," Abida commented. "If you remember, I was dressed in similar fashion for our nikah and walimah two years ago. I was so proud to please and honor my new Husband, the Man of my life. Faridah and I will also wear burqas with full-face veils, as it should be. Faridah and I will make sure that you make your new Husband proud of you and worthy to be married under the Sharia."

"Ohhhh... Thank you! You make my heart beat in anticipation. I just can't wait!" Saamiya exclaimed.

"I find so thrilling and arousing the fact that we are always naked under our modest garment, Faridah commented, suddenly bringing the subject on the naughty side. "That way, Master can to take us whenever He wants."

"Mmmmm... Yessss..." Saamiya reacted. "What is marvelous too is that we are never deprived of the sex we long for. His amazing stamina keeps us satisfied and fulfilled. He constantly opens us to aspects of our sexual life that we had never suspected. We are blessed to live under the direction and authority of our Black Alpha Muslim Male." They all agreed.

"My sisters... I want to express you a longing that keeps dwelling in my mind... I would love to be iron branded with a large stylized F on my rear end," Abida confessed. "For quite some time, I long to show forever with a permanent mark on my body all the love and adoration I nurture for my Husband. This will make me His personal cow-wife."

"Mmmmmmm... This would be an admirable act of free self-surrender... I encourage you to follow through with your dream," said Saamiya with her eyes wide in awe. "You're sowing the seed in my mind... I might follow your path... Unless you want to have the exclusivity," she added with a knowing smile.

"Why don't we get branded all at the same time as Master's cows?" Faridah asked spontaneously.

"Yes. And I would like to have it done before my wedding," Saamiya carried on. "But it depends on if we are able to order a custom-made iron."

"I am sure that we can find a maker on the web. I'll do some research." Faridah mentioned.

"You still have your rosebud butt plug inside you, don't you?" Saamiya inquired.

"Yes, it's part of me now. I only remove it when I have to tend to my bodily needs and when Master tells me to," Abida replied candidly.

"Master has really broken you. So most often you remove the plug when your Husband wants to sodomize you," said Saamiya.

"Yes, my rectum and lower intestines are filled at all times. It's one of the eunuch's tasks to clean it carefully every time I defecate," Abida explained.

"I am convinced that you will do anything that your beloved Master and Lover, who will soon become my Husband, wants you to do, won't you?"

"Yes, Saamiya, anything... Hmmmmm... I'm soooo hooornyy!"

"As I told you, you are a great subject of emulation for me; you're so lewd and slutty. I want to become like you. Together, we'll double our Husband's pleasure... Mmmmm..."

"Mmmmmmm... yessss!"

"Your long fingernails are gorgeous and sexy, Abida," Saamiya added. They seem to be at the length Master wanted."

"Yes, they are now one inch long past my fingertips," Abida said while removing one of her elegant nail guards. "As you can see, they are painted black now. I change the color every week; that makes a nice change for my Adored One. They are very neat and tidy. Zoe does a great job. Sometimes, she makes nice designs, like Arabic letters or the letter F. When I scratch Master's back when we make love, His excitement heightens and He becomes even more of a stallion..."

"Mmmmmmmm... On the other hand, it's not too practical. There is not many manual daily activities that you can do with such long nails," Saamiya remarked.

"Yes, you are right. I admit that I'm becoming more of a passive, indolent and sultry courtesan. I'm slowly losing interest in my past professional passions. Master fulfills me so much that I feel complete simply as His submissive and obeying wife. I am entirely happy loving and caring for our Daneen and satisfying my Husband's wishes. When I take Master's penis at my fingerstips with my long nails and play with it, He becomes crazy with lust. Pleasing Him is my only aim."

"I guess that your behavior compares with the one that wives and courtesans were leading in ancient Arabia, in the times of sultans and their harems," Saamiya followed on.

"Yes, exactly. And that's what I now aim for, to be the perfect wife for my Sultan," Abida admitted. "I strive to become His doll, His toy to do whatever He wishes. Allah is my God in Jannah [paradise], but Faisal is my Lord in this duniya [temporal world]. Mmmmmmmm... I feel so horny... Mmmmmmmm... Please, my sisters, masturbate me!"

In a state of ecstasy, Abida rolled up her abaya to her waist to expose her uncovered lower genitals but Saamiya urged and helped her to undress completely "so we can admire your big udders, you cow." Abida loved to be talked to that way; it was heightening her excitement. Already moaning with lust, she readily complied and bent and spread her bare legs wide, her feet resting on the chair, offering herself to the hands and lips of her two companions.

The two women came close to Abida's deck chair and proceeded to fondle her udders as Saamiya called her large breasts and pinch her long erect nipples. Faridah was feeling her breasts and belly, soon going down to her hard clitoris. Abida was whimpering and moaning loudly, her eyes closed.

Saamiya began French kissing her, using her lips, tongue and teeth to play with her large septum ring. "You're really a cow... we can lead you anywhere by your nose ring..."

Faridah kneeled beside the deck chair and began worshipping Abida's feet, legs and thighs by the way of gentle licks and kisses. She slowly progressed up to her wide open vagina, pulling the outer labia with her teeth, inducing loud wails. Next, she abruptly began eating Abida's bulging clitoris.

All the while Saamiya was continuing to play fiercely with Abida's face, letting her kinkiness run wild. She would sometimes dart her tongue tip in Abida's nostrils after having bitten her septum ring, sometimes nibble on and kiss her ear lobes, while whispering dirty things, making her moan loudly. She wouldn't forget at times to kiss and lick hungrily her armpits. Seeing that Faridah kept eating Abida's clit and labia, she motioned to remove her nail guards and suck on her long fingernails.

Abida had already orgasmed once, and Faridah soon made her submerse herself in deep lust again.

Not long after, Faridah and Saamiya got rid of their abayas and the three women went into the pool to cool off and relax, every now and then exchanging gentle kisses, with their big breasts floating in midwater. I brought them towels and left for the master bedroom to take a shower and go to sleep.

***

"Wow! Zoe, you're stunning! Are you going to a ball?" I asked in admiration.

"You know where I'm going, eunuch. Thank you for your kind comment. I'm flattered," Zoe replied with a smile.

Soon after diner, I was standing in my capacity of chauffeur (without the livery) beside our silver CL-class Mercedez under the marquee, holding a back door open for Zoe. It was a little more than a week before Master and His three women would leave for the nikah that was to be held in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. She had been called by Saamiya during the day for a special assignment. She was to go to her apartment, near the company's headquarters downtown, to provide personal body care services in preparation for her wedding. Saamiya had demanded that Zoe be dressed in a classy and sexy way. She and Master were to wait for her there.

Zoe walked down the stairs of the front porch dressed in the style that was her trademark before she came to work at our estate months ago but this time with different clothes: a slick, skin-tight strapless pale grey dress and assorted 6-inch heel platform peep-toe stiletto pumps adorned with bows. Her legs were enshrined in back-seamed sheer nylon stockings or stay-ups. I was wondering if she was wearing any undergarments. Her outfit was completed by a large necklace, bracelets, earrings and a small grey handbag. She was stunningly elegant and sexy. Since she had taken her duties as a servant, she had been wearing abayas and thong sandals most of the time. I took the larger bag that she was carrying in one hand, probably containing all the necessary material for body care, like makeup, manicure and pedicure I guessed.

That dress was perfectly fitting for her very slim figure and flat chest, and the high-heeled pumps made her long, slender legs look even longer. The hair style that was making her so pretty had not changed: short jet black bob hair with bangs.

"I haven't seen you dressed like this for a long time," I commented.

"Yes indeed. Before being employed here however, that was my type of clothing. I love the feel on my body; it makes me horny," Zoe confessed.

I had come to cherish Zoe as if she was my daughter, and this was reciprocated on her part by tender filial-like affection.

"I will sit in the front with you if you don't mind, I don't feel like a dignitary," said Zoe with her adorable smile.

During our trip downtown, we had time to chat about her and various other subjects. There were not really any barrier between us, thanks to my eunuch condition. Zoe and Amanda didn't mind my presence near them most of the time and never kept any secret about the household and its special lifestyle.

"You know what, now that I remember, Kiersten - I mean Madam Saamiya - has established some sort of a dress code for young women in her division in the company. I recall that nearly all young females that were part of her staff were dressed elegantly in the most classy fashion and were sporting high-heeled shoes. So I'm not surprised that she asked you to dress similarly."

"I see. Well, it's ok with me," said Zoe. "As I told you, that was my style before. I have changed only to comply with the Islamic modesty requirements in the house, which is also ok with me."

"You're a docile girl, Zoe. Master and Madam Abida like you very much and are very pleased with your services," I commented.

"I figured that it was so but I thank you for telling me, eunuch," she said with a shyish smile enhancing her lolita-type prettiness.

We were already close to Madam Saamiya's apartment. I was kind of disappointed that our trip had not taken longer as I enjoyed very much chatting with Zoe.

Once in front of the main door, Zoe gave me time to come out of the car and go on her side to open her door. She was kind enough to thank me and gave me gentle kisses on the cheeks.

"Have a good evening and night, Zoe," I said. "I suppose that you or Madam Saamiya will call me tomorrow to come pick you up. Or you might come back home with her, Master and Faridah after work when I pick them up."

I looked at her walking with classy style through the door. Knowing that Master and her flirted quite often, I was not wondering if Master would put His hand on her but rather when He would...

***

"I can't wait to hear you give me a detailed account of what happened!" said Amanda the day after when Zoe came back home. "We do however have work to do for the diner and after. We could meet later this evening in my office."

"Yes, auntie, I can't wait either to tell you everything!" Zoe replied, just about to go change clothes before commencing her duty. "Do you mind if eunuch is with us? He's so kind to me that I wouldn't want to frustrate his curiosity," she added with a wicked smile.

"No, I guess not," Amanda just said. "After all, he is my administrative assistant."

It's only around 10 p.m. that we could meet in Amanda's office, once we had finished our chores. "Please, my dear niece, tell us everything!" she said, unable to refrain her anticipation.

"Well... I have so much to tell you... I don't know where to start... I hope you don't mind getting in bed late." Zoe told us with an amused smile.

"As eunuch knows, I arrived at Madam Saamiya's apartment building at around 8 p.m." Zoe began. "I rang the intercom and she unlocked the front door for me. In the elevator, I checked myself in the mirror panel to dispel my nervousness. When I knocked on the apartment door, my legs were shaking."

"Curiously, I was not so surprised to see Madam Saamiya's appearance when she opened the door. Her long blonde hair was untied and a white full-length see-through nightdress was covering her naked body and her prominent breasts. She had put on white high-heeled mules."

"Hello Zoe, you're most welcome. We were waiting for you. Please come in," Madam Saamiya told me.

"Thank you, Madam. I hope that I didn't make you wait too long," I inquired, still somewhat nervous.

"Not at all, my dear. Come over."

"When we entered the living room, Master was there, sitting on the couch. All he was wearing was a white bathrobe."

"Hi Zoe, little Black girl. You're so pretty!" He said in a voice expressing His admiration. "I don't think I had ever seen you dressed in such a classy way."

"Indeed, she's gorgeous, she's entirely to my taste," Madam Saamiya commented in turn. Then she moved toward her Husband-to-be and sat on His lap before to give Him a hot kiss."

"Really, I didn't know how to behave," Zoe told us.

"You can put your handbag and your other big bag on the chair over there, Zoe," Madam told me. "Now, I would like you to parade for us, slowly, to expose yourself so that we can admire your beauty."

"Mmmmmmm... Yesssss... You're such an exquisite young Black female," Master followed on.

"So I began parading in the living room, trying to be as natural as possible," Zoe continued. "Their compliments were making me proud and eager to show myself. I think I had never been so admired. I walked slowly up and down, at ease in my high-heeled pumps, making sure to show the back of my seamed stockings and my bottom at its best."

"Mmmmm..." they uttered in unison, obviously charmed and aroused. I was quite happy to have at last an opportunity to exercise my charms in front of Master."

"You, little teaser," Amanda said in a motherly voice.

"After a while, Madam Saamiya sat close beside Master, her legs crossed. The peak of my surprise was to come."

"Zoe... You already belong to your Master as a servant, don't you?"

"Yes, Madam, Master owns me," I replied without any hesitation."