Cuckoldry, Spirituality, Family Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
submind
submind
194 Followers

"Well... In fact, given my relationship with your Master, you also belong to me, Don't you?"

"Yes, Madam. I am yours."

"Good girl... I called you here to attend to my body care needs in preparation for my nikah," Madam said. "I want to be at my best for that very unique moment in my life. I want to be the best looking Muslimah for my Black Muslim Alpha male."

"But I also called you for another major reason..." she explained. "I want to make a special gift to my Master and future Husband. A gift from a gifted bride to her beloved Groom. An offering of gratitude to the Man who completely changed my life and took me into His realm. You are that gift, Zoe..."

"I had to control myself not to fall off my shoes. And Master was as much surprised as I was. He was also obviously pleased. Noticing His reaction, Madam gave Him a long kiss on the lips."

"Master thanked His wife-to-be warmly for having thought of that very special gift," Zoe explained. "However, in His great wisdom, He wanted to ensure my willingness to be played with. As you know, He never forced any of His women; He always let them their freedom to decide. So He asked me if I wanted to become an addition to His harem, to become another of His concubines."

"Oh, my gosh... What did you say?" Amanda interrupted.

"I didn't say anything yet," Zoe replied. "Master elaborated on His plans for me. If I accepted, I would become a special concubine. Contrary to His other females, I would be His sexy slut, His doll, most often dressed sexily as I was then. This to add variety in His harem. Sometimes, though, I would have to wear modest Muslimah garments, naked under of course, but always with high-heeled shoes, He said. I would belong to Him as to His other women but differently. I would also be a toy for them, to be used as and when they wanted, as He liked His females to be bisexual."

"Master also told me that there would be advantages for me," Zoe added. "If I accepted to become one of His concubines, I would climb up in the hierarchy of the household. I would not be a servant any more. I would be served and be available to Him and to His other females. Another advantage is that I would be given the latitude to buy sexy clothes to excite and arouse Him and His women, who could also choose clothes for me. The cost would of course be assumed by the household."

Amanda could not wait any more: "Zoe, please tell me... what did you decide?"

"Aunt Amanda, I understand your eagerness to know," Zoe said. "I know that this will have major implications for you. It was an offer which I could not refuse. I immediately said yes. Since I first saw Him, I feel an enormous attraction for Master. I am so happy and proud that this attraction is reciprocal on His part."

"Ohhhhh... Zoe... my little lovely niece... I'm so proud of you!" Amanda exclaimed. "It's so wonderful that He set His eyes on you... It's only normal that the Black Muslim Alpha Male will own a beautiful young Black woman like you. I'm sooo happy! However this has major practical implications... We will have to recruit at least one other servant as the workload will increase..."

I agreed with Amanda. With the recent addition of Daneen and the imminent addition of Madam Saamiya as the second wife and Zoe as the second concubine, the workload would become overwhelming if we didn't have any additional help.

"My promotion to the concubine status will take effect when Master and His three women come back from Riyadh," Zoe explained.

"I will look into it rapidly, with the help of eunuch," Amanda said. As curious as I was, she inquired: "And what happened next?"

"Having heard my acceptance, Master stood up and came to me, expressing His eagerness to unwrap His special gift," Zoe told us. "He went behind me and began unzipping my tight dress while kissing my neck and ear lobes. Mmmmmmm... that was soooo hot!"

"My dress was soon on the floor," she added. "He helped me dispose of it, holding my hand as I tossed it aside with my feet. I saw the lust in Madam Saamiya's eyes when she saw the only piece of clothing that I had, my grey cincher with garters holding my stockings. Master began caressing my flat breasts and soon made my nipples become hard... Mmmmmm..."

"Being fond of huge breasts, He told me that I will have to augment mine to the same size as Madam Abida's, Madam Saamiya's and Faridah's," Zoe added. "He thought of implants or a hormone treatment. That will be quite a change for me. I can't wait to be more appealing to my Master."

"The sight of me standing on my high heels and wearing only my cincher, garters and stockings had a great effect on Madam Saamiya," Zoe told us. "She came in front of me and, with her Husband-to-be behind, they caressed me all over hungrily. She told me that I was gorgeous and that she desired me as a little Black sextoy, while fingering my clitoris. I soon became wet, bending my head backward with lust, and Master French kissed me wildly. Mmmmm..."

"Seeing Master's excitement, she removed His bathrobe while telling Him that her gift was ripe to be used as He wished. She went to get a condom and, as His huge penis was erect, she didn't have any trouble putting it on. Then Master turned me to face Him and lifted me by the buttocks with His strong arms and impaled my vagina abruptly, making me sit on His hard member. Oh my... I had never been filled like this in my whole life... I crossed my legs around Him and let Him carry me around. He made me orgasm almost instantly, screaming my pleasure. He remained in me however, holding my buttocks wide open. He was my stallion and I as His mare in heat... Mmmmm..."

Noticing that it was quite late in the evening, Zoe ended her account by saying that they took a shower together and went to bed, adding that she had been used almost all night by either one of them or them together. In the morning, Master had to go to the office but Madam Saamiya had booked a day off. She spent the day in her apartment using Zoe in different ways, including body care and sex plays of all kinds; she had made a gift not only to her Lover but also to herself.

***

A few days later, Master, Abida, Saamiya and Faridah left for Riyadh. After the wedding they would have a special, common honeymoon of two weeks. I had offered Master to pay all the expenses of the trip for the four of them as a wedding gift. He thanked me warmly.

At home, Amanda, Zoe and I took care of Daneen and began preparing the house for accommodating Master's new wife and new concubine each in her own bedroom. Luckily, the house was large enough. However, we would have to plan the recruitment of at least one servant given the additional workload ahead.

To be continued...

submind
submind
194 Followers