All Comments on 'Cuckquean - Ellen, the Honest'

by QueanLeah

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
RealDocRealDocabout 9 years ago
Interesting twist!

A little too long for my tastes but a good story theme and well written. I just couldn't get into it as much as I tried.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 9 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for sharing your talent, and for giving me such tremendous and helpful insight into the mind of a cuckquean. I see that you've submitted two stories in the past two days, and that these are your only submissions to this site so far. I suspect, however, that you have been writing for a very long time.

Five stars from me.

craigoolcraigoolabout 9 years ago
Absolutely fan-fucking-tastic !

Well done, QueenLeah!

well written, insightful, and HOT !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Even for fiction/fantasy

This was just silly, unbelievable, implausible and just plain dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This felt like an Alfred Hitchcock story. So twisted, weird, and captivating. But evil?

The cuckqueen wife has mental issues, for sure. The husband should have gotten her into counseling rather than facilitate her perverse desires. Karen is taking a huge risk, and to get pregnant on top suggests she is really not very intelligent. Nor considerate of her child's welfare. I guess this could evolve into some sort of Mormon type polygamy relationship, but for entirely different and non-religious reasons. The wife is doing this mainly for the psycho-sexual gratification. The husband did not want it at first. Now, the momentum and driving forces are shifting. It's not the fall that kills you, its the sudden stop. Let's hope they can prolong this runaway train relationship and keep it on the rails.

A very interesting and intriguing tale. Still not sure how to rate it. Thank You.

LetsGetDepravedLetsGetDepravedabout 9 years ago
Fantastic

Fuck... I kept reading after I came... It was that good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fantastic story!

Very good, almost believable. Captures so much of the loving wives type of theme but with a convincingly feminine point of view. Five stars

49greg49gregabout 9 years ago
Damn good story telling.

Damn good EROTIC story telling. It even sounds believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5 stars

I've read all three stories and found the writing excellent, the plots different from the usual LW stuff and I will be watching for anything else the author publishes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Powerful

Wow! There were a couple of times that went somewhere I totally wasn't expecting. If there was a 6th star I'd click it :-)

I haven't read your other two, but they're way up on my list. I hope you keep writing.

PrecisGirlPrecisGirlalmost 9 years ago

This one got to me quite well! At least up to the point where she blew up at her husband. Maybe it's because I'm a submissive as well as a cuckquean (at heart at least), that it rubs me the wrong way, or maybe it's just because like in most of the stories on here, it's the lack of communication that really hits them. Still, I didn't mind the way she confronted the woman, but the way she attacked her man definitely bothered me. Oh well, still a great story and you capture the cuckquean angst perfectly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent

I greatly enjoyed your story. Thank you.

stratoblasterstratoblasterover 7 years ago
Great story

Must admit I was oblivious to 'cuckqueaning' . . . when I started reading, I was asking myself, "Is this really a thing that goes on in women's heads?" Then I remembered some women in my past, behaving in ways I didn't understand . . .

Anyway. Terrific head trip -- the body issues, the female competitiveness, the fantasy going deeper until it's cucking her husband's love . . . way over the top and why not, it's only a story. That's the point -- and something readers here often fail to comprehend.

The extra editing effort shows, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Jesus

This one was intense! I enjoyed Brittany and Anita. I'm male but I can empathize with Ellen.

Not sure I can read this one again.

networkgurunetworkgurualmost 7 years ago
Wow!

This was intense. If only some of male cuckold stories has this much imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
only one thing for the women to do

How many anons say the cuck stuff is gay? Well, there's a little to that. But not in a bad way. Cage him, one requiring two keys simultaneously. Cut him off for a month, while the girls work out their own relationship, then add him carefully to the mix, making sure his ego never rides on top of either woman again. And he gets to serve them their wine. At least until it's all equal. Only HEA is an equalateral triangle.

kathy251724kathy251724almost 6 years ago
Thank You!

This story hit home very hard. It's so nice to know others want this as bad as I do. I just hope I will some day have the courage to act on my desires.

PirlouitPirlouitover 3 years ago
Excellent story

Great writing; this is a winner.

emwilliamsemwilliamsalmost 3 years ago

This story is beautiful, beyond my expectations. Wonderfully written, apart from some dialogue that I had to reread to make sure I knew who was talking. (Could be because I was one handed reading.)

This story is amazing thank you.

ContinentalPsyOpContinentalPsyOpalmost 3 years ago

bold and intense. the twists were natural and yet surprising. thank you for taking us on this deep journey into Ellen's heart.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 3 years ago

interesting and a twist on the usual cuckold story. Still can't quite understand the thought process 3some dynamics.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77about 2 years ago

Damn, you’re good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Definitely a sexy read. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the best of the four you have uploaded. All were 5 star stories but I enjoyed this one because of all the twist as well as up and downs in not only her feeling but the three main characters. This story could have been said in real time around a table while drinking a cup of coffee with a friend. thank you for this as well as the other three stories. hope to see more.

Pappasleaze!

SexecclecticSexecclecticabout 1 year ago

I really love the descriptions of what Ellen was feeling during every scene. You have a gift for making the thoughts and emotions very relatable. Really fine writing. And fresh subject matter that hasn’t been run aground with cliches. It just felt real

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous