All Comments on 'Cuckqueen Mommy'

by SatinSlip

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story

Great story and plotline, keep it up!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 6 years ago
A great mother

An honest woman in all aspects of her sex life. All families should experience such uninhibited love.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 6 years ago

I liked the concept but the story would have been much better without all the spelling and grammatical errors. Please get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please continue this

Great story, would like to see it continue. But as someone mentioned, you should get an editor to help

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
FABULOUS!!

That was great!! Please add to this tale. It was very erotic and I loved it.

But the other commenter is right. There are a lot of grammatical and spelling errors. Please reread your story several times before posting or have someone else to catch those. It ruins the flow as your reading to have to stop and figure out what that word is supposed to be when its misspelled. Spell check doesn't always pick it up because sometimes the misspelling is an actual word. Just a bit of advise from someone who has posted 80 stories on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very hot.

Love when the mom has to clean up the daddy sperm coating her own daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Terrific

This is a wonderful tale of awaking and fulfillment for a woman and her family.

Oh that more of us could have such an experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Correct genre?

These guys didn't work as family for me. Like actors of a family TV soap they sound like family but doesn't taste like. It's cold and functional. The story Is quite good though but might be better placed in BDSM.

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonover 5 years ago
Delicious naughty tale as sexy mom leads

her family's descent into depravity, led by her own naked hot body. Looking forward to son joining father on third party escapades with Mom and Dad, or maybe capturing and impregnating his own submissive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 Stars

I thought this story was very good.

I'm tempted to say surprisingly good, or unexpectedly good.

Felt like a few different genres mixed in. And the protagonist was very interesting with plenty of hot scenes.

If it wasn't so functionally complete, I would be asking for more.

Ah to heck with it, if you can do so without damaging what came first, . . . give us MORE!

limpcucklimpcuckover 5 years ago
Loved it

Really hope this isn't the end I want more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Holy SHIT

That is almost every fetish I adore, wrapped up in one amazing story!!!!!! THANK YOU

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More

Would love more adventures, especially with Donna.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just f’ing hot

AussieKev1AussieKev1over 2 years ago

Great story with lots of fetishes rolled into one. It’s well written and shows you don’t always need a great deal of detail to make a story hot. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The hottest story I've read in a long while.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very unexpected. Loved it!

pantylvr2pantylvr2over 1 year ago

wow! very hot. loved it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSatinSlip@SatinSlip
Sorry I haven’t posted much this year. I have been busy with work and doing some commissions. Leaving me little time to write or edit stories for Lit. Thanks for all the great feedback, and encouragement. -Satinslip 8/20/19 Married and encouraged to express myself through e...