Cuckqueen Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SatinSlip
SatinSlip
998 Followers

I cum before she does. The last thing I see is her grinning satisfied face, before my eyes clench and my world turns into a white dog of bliss.

When I come back around they are in a missionary position. Donna's legs in the air as she gasps. Eddy grunting as he dumps his load inside her. My husband's virile sperm. Trying to make her pregnant.

She had told him she was on the pill. At this point I don't care. How humiliating would it be to see her belly swell with Eddy's child.

How exciting?

As we leave, Donna gives him a big kiss. Then she pulls me into a hug. Her hands squeezing my bare ass. "Anytime you two want to play. I'm ready." She whispers in my ear. Sending shivers down my spine.

"You know I don't think any of the things she said. Right?" Eddy tells me in the car.

I give him a satisfied smile. "I loved every minute. Especially the humiliation." I admit.

I thought I was home alone. Otherwise I would have closed the door fully. I had stopped by the house to change before a meeting.

I am down to bra and panties in my bedroom when I notice a face in the mirror. It's Ben peering through the crack from the open door.

I should grin and shut it. He hasn't noticed that I've seen him. Too busy staring at his mother's nearly naked body.

A shiver runs through me. I feel naughty.

I hadn't planned to change my underwear, but now I reach back and unclasp my bra. Letting my big tits jiggle free. Then I bend way over to pull my panties off. Like a porn star might do.

I spend some minutes posing in front of the mirror. Turning this way and that. Lifting my tits and letting them drop. Letting my son get a good look at his whore mommy.

I wonder if his hand is in his pants. Fingers wrapped around his hard dick. Is it like his father's?

Finally I open my underwear drawer. Leaning way over to search it. Spreading my legs. Letting Ben get a good view of mommy's wet cunt.

If he walked over to me now I'd let him fuck me. Hell I'd let him do whatever he wanted.

I pick out a cute silk bra and panty set. A little more sexy than my meeting calls for, but no one there will see them.

Then I pull on my dress suit and head out. Ben is nowhere to be seen as I head downstairs.

"We never really talk about your kinks." I say casually as we sit in bed. The tv playing a crime procedural, mostly as background noise as we swipe through our phones.

Edward nearly chokes on his soda. "I...uh...yeah? I thought it was something you aren't interested in. Something I do on my own."

Well I'm interested now." I announce, setting my phone down. I smooth the bottom of my long T-shirt. The only clothes I'm wearing.

I continue to feel bolder in my clothing choices. I'd probably walk around nude, and vulnerable, if it wasn't for the kids.

"Well...I like lots of kink. Kink turns me on. The two biggest being control and other peoples kinks."

"Control?" I ask my body flushing with excitement.

"Sure. Bondage, punishment, humiliation. It basically comes down to control." He glances at me. "Rape fantasies." He adds.

I grin. "What's your favorite kind of control?"

He thinks for a moment. "Probably punishment and humiliation."

"Like spanking?"

"Sure, and...and tit slapping." He says a slight flush to his cheeks.

"I'd let you do that." I tell him thrusting my chest out at him.

He grins. "You haven't even let me spank you. Not really."

I nod. "My needs and desires are changing." I inform him. "I need you to help me explore my kinks. And if we get to explore some of yours? All the better."

I move to my hands and knees. Pulling my shirt up to expose my round ass. I wiggle my derrière at my husband as I look back at him, grinning.

"Your wife is becoming very naughty. She need to be punished."

Eagerly my handsome husband grabs my hips. Forcing me into a more comfortable position. Then I gasp as he shoves my face into the mattress.

With a SMACK! My ass feels like fire. Not a small love tap he would give me once in a while. Full on hardcore spanks on my bare ass.

My body tingles as my ass throbs in pain. Eddy striking me again and again.

I can actually feel the beginning of an orgasm and all he has done is cause pain.

When he finally relents I sit up resting my burning rear on the bed. I pull my shirt over my head.

"Slap them." I order my husband, putting my hands on my head. A little nervously.

He is a lot more gentle at first. Lightly smacking my tits back and forth. They wobble and bounce.

They quickly turn pink when he gets rougher. They definitely sting more than my sore ass.

When I'm not sure I can take anymore Eddy slaps me across the face. Not excessively hard, but definitely stinging my cheek.

He looks horrified for a moment. Thinking he has gone too far.

"Fuck me, master." I moan. Leaning back and spreading my legs for my husband.

Gratefully he lays on top of me. I groan in pleasure as his dick slides deep in me.

"That wasn't too far?" He asks concerned. Thrusting. I can feel his balls delightfully slap against me.

"No, it was just fine." I assure him. My orgasm rising quickly.

Soon I am laying in his arms. Drifting lazily to sleep. "I may be kinkier than you." I murmur. His hand gently pets my hair.

Last night I let Eddy tie my hands behind my back and fuck his helpless wife. My husband being in total control.

Today I've sent the kids out for the evening. I wait for my amazing husband to get home.

I put on an old, button up shirt with no bra. And a pair of cotton shorts. No panties.

I grin when I hear the door open. I leap off the couch when he sees me. "An intruder!" I gasp, exaggeratedly turning to run. I look back to see he is confused. "Probably a rapist!" I add, then I jog out of the living room.

I can hear him scrambling after me.

Eddy catches me at the stairs. Grabbing my shoulders and spinning me around. "Bout to take my big dick, bitch!" He snarls, trying not to laugh.

I sit back on a stair gasping as he tears my shirt open. Buttons bounce off the walls and my tits flop free.

He grabs roughly at my tits giving me the opportunity to turn around and flee up the stairs. Though he grabs the waistband of my shorts and yanks them down as I run.

Then we are in the bedroom. He throws me on the bed. Climbs up and straddles my waist.

I shiver as Eddy pins my hands above my head.

"You're going to beg for it, whore." He growls, slapping the side of my face.

"No! Please, no!"

He pinches and pulls my nipples. Then slaps at my tits. When I can't take anymore, I beg.

"P...please..."

"Please, What? You fucking whore."

"Please fuck me. Use my pussy. Punish me with your big cock." I moan.

Eddy grins and flips me over. He pulls my hips up and thrusts into my wet, ready, cunt.

I bite the back of my fist as I moan loudly. My husband fucking me from behind. Occasionally slapping my whore ass.

I cry out as my orgasm rumbles through me. Losing myself in the ecstasy.

As I come down I feel him shooting cum inside me. Filling up my twat with his fuck slime.

Eddy pulls out and lays back with a satisfied sigh. "That was amazing." He moans.

I turn around and grab his hips. I love the look of surprise on his face as I suck his soft, slimy dick in my mouth. I lick off the disgusting juices ad he moans. No doubt tasting both of us.

Then I climb into his arms.

"It was good for me too."

I take Rebecca out shopping the next day. We pick out a couple cute outfits for her. Then I wander into the lingerie isle.

"Gonna get something pretty?" She asks.

The teen is nearly as tall as me. Standing this close our tits nearly press together. My body tingles with a forbidden lust.

"Your dad and I are exploring new boundaries in our sex life. I would like to dress sexier for him. Sluttier."

Instead of saying 'eww!' She gives me an appraising look.

"New boundaries, huh? And you want some slutty clothes?" She finally says. I nod.

She starts to pick some stuff out. Holding them up against me to ballpark sizes.

"So what have you explored?" She asks as we shop.

Feeling bold I tell her pretty much everything. My body trembles with excitement and humiliation at revealing these shameful secrets to my own daughter.

She grins at me when I finish. "Thy these on." She orders. I step into the changing room with the pile of lingerie she handed me. "You need to come out so I can judge."

Feeling strangely exposed I step out wearing the first outfit. A blue babydoll top with lace panties.

"Nice." My daughter says. "Now give me a twirl." There are butterflies in my tummy as she orders me around. Then I step back in to try on the next outfit.

A bra and panty set. Shiny pink with frills and a thong back for the panties. The bra is a half cup, leaving my nipples exposed.

I almost don't step out. Is this too far?

When I do Becca smiles. She steps forward. "Cute, but how do your nipples feel in this?"

She looks me in the eye as she reaches up and grabs my exposed nipples between her fingers.

I can't help but gasp as they get hard between her fingers.

"They, uh...they feel great." I answer.

She steps back to look. "Very slutty. You look good mother."

The next outfit is a sexy schoolgirl costume. With indecently short plaid skirt, and a white top that has to be tied together. No bra.

Rebecca grins when she sees me. "Yeah, daddy will eat you up when he sees this." She steps real close our bodies almost touching.

My daughter runs a finger along the hem of my top. Across my cleavage. Then she lifts up my skirt. First the front, nodding. Then she placed a hand on my shoulder and makes me turn around. Lifting the back.

My breath catches when she gently placed a hand on my ass. Rubbing me through the pink cotton panties. "Nice, but this will look better in a thong. I'll grab you more thongs.

I try on more than a dozen slutty outfits for my daughter before we pick out a few and head home.

I need to touch myself so bad I can barely wait till I get in the shower.

My family is sitting on the couch where I had ordered them after dinner. Even Eddy doesn't know what I'm about to announce. Though Becca gives me a knowing grin.

"I am going to try a new life style. One that may make some of you uncomfortable. Hopefully it will make your father and I very happy."

All three look at me intensely. Waiting for the big finish.

"I am going to live as your father's submissive whore. Daily around the house, and occasionally in public."

I look down shamefully at my feet. Feeling aroused. "I hope you don't hate me. And I'm sorry that we are including you, in some small way, with our sex games. I wanted to explain before we start tomorrow with this. Any questions?" I ask looking up.

"Should we treat you any different?" Becca asks.

"If I am dressed regularly, no. If I'm in my submissive persona. That's mostly up to you. I seem to get off on humiliation, so..."

"How will we know what persona you're in?" Ben asks. I think I see a little pup tent in his pants.

"She will wear a collar. Or a choker to show off her submissive status." Rebecca announces. Honestly I hadn't thought of that, but the idea excites me. I nod.

With no more questions we head to bed.

"Are you sure about this?" Eddy asks.

I nod. "Sure enough to give it a try. Are you ok?"

"Yeah. I'm...I'm really excited to try."

"Me too." I pull my loving husband into a passionate kiss.

I head out early Saturday morning and buy a pink dog collar. Along with half a dozen cute chokers.

I feel real giddy when I put the collar on in the parking lot.

When I pull into the garage I strip to my underwear. Then head upstairs. Where I put on the naughty schoolgirl costume while I watch my husband sleep. My ass feels extra vulnerable around a pink thong.

I crawl into bed and caress his dick through his boxer briefs. Getting him hard while he still snores.

He wakes mumbling as I take his cock out. Then begin to suck it.

"Ooh! Oh, fuck that's amazing." He moans as I try to take more and more in my throat. Trying to repress my gag reflex. "That feels great, honey. Uh...you whore. Cock whore."

I moan myself. Happy to be pleasing my man. Happy to feel so naughty doing it.

When he cums I swallow every drop of my master's cum. Then I hop downstairs to do some chores.

As the day plays out I get excited and horny anytime my kids or husband walk past. Becca gives me a knowing look. Eddy often gives me a grope and a kiss, Ben finds reasons to be in the same room as me. Obviously checking out his own mother when I'm not looking.

I give him plenty of opportunity to look.

After I make dinner and set the table I kneel next to Edward's chair. Often resting my head on his thigh.

That evening he fucks me doggy style. Gripping my collar as he pounds my slut ass.

Sunday evening we play at Donna's again. This time she ties me to the chair naked while she fucks my husband and insults me.

She had taped a big vibrator to the seat and it gives me multiple orgasms while the busty blonde enjoys my husband.

She especially likes my dog collar.

The rest of the week passes in a wonderful haze of submission and sex. I dress normal for work. And strip in the garage when I get home. Rushing upstairs to change into something slutty.

Friday afternoon I am dusting in a one-piece thong swimsuit. Suddenly my collar is grabbed from behind.

"Such a naughty mommy." Becca says. "I didn't really think you would keep this up." She forces me to bend over backwards, my head resting on her shoulder while her free hand dives down the front of my suit. Groping my big tits "you really are a whore though. Aren't you?" She hisses in my ear.

"Y...yes, mistress." I gasp. My pussy quivering with lust.

My daughter drags me over to the couch. Bending me over the arm. My nearly bare ass in the air.

"I've seen you checking out my tits, you flabby assed fuck waffle." I wince as she spanks my rear. "Now it's time to put to in your place." I hear something hard smack her hand. Looking back I see she has a big wooden mixing spoon.

"Who owns you?" She asks with a WHAP on my rear.

"Uunh! Your father does!" I gasp.

"That's right." She smacks me again. "And of the two of us. Who do you think he wants to fuck more?" Another cruel smack.

"You. He'd want to fuck you." I nearly have an orgasm at that. The thought of Eddy and Becca together.

"Does he want an old broken down cow, like you?" A pair of burning swats.

I moan. "N...nooo."

A few more spanks sets my big round ass jiggling. "Or would he rather have a tight, young, hottie like me." Some more punishing swats. My ass is burning and I'm sure bright red.

"You. He wants to fuck you." I gasp.

"That's right, you old whore." She grabs my hair and painfully yanks my head up. "You're going to make it happen, understand?" She gives my cheek a light slap. Not as hard as her father. "You are going to convince daddy to fuck me."

I nod. It's true. I'm going to happily ask my husband to commit incest.

Becca sits on the couch and pulls her jeans and panties off. Forcing me to my knees before her. "For now I'll just have to settle for your broken, trash, ass." She points to her teen cunny. "Start licking."

My eighteen year old daughter's beautiful pussy lay bare before me. And I do mean bare. She must shave, because she is bare as silk there.

I can smell her sweet, excited scent from where I kneel. See just the hint of glistening wetness between her netherlips.

She gasps when I lean in and give her a long lick. Squealing and grabbing my head when I flick her clit with my tongue. I think she may be as sensitive as me.

I kiss and lick my first pussy. My daughters cute little cunny. Loving every incestuous second. I hope someone comes in. Someone to punish me for being so naughty.

Soon the beautiful teen makes cute little squeaking sounds as she grinds her pussy against my face. Her juices flow freely as she cums. I lap it up eagerly.

Afterward my daughter looks embarrassed. Quickly pulling on her jeans and fleeing upstairs while I sit obediently.

Eddy took me dancing in my dog collar. I wore a skirt that didn't quite cover my ass, a silk thong, and a tube top with no bra. White and mostly see-through. So people could see my nipples.

We had a great time. I was turned on all night. Grinding on him as we danced. Imagining people were watching the 'whore Milf.'

Afterward he fucked me in the back of the car. Bent over with my skirt pulled up. He didn't even take my panties off, just pushed them aside.

I loved every minute.

With Eddy's permission we took some nude pictures of me and submitted them to some pay sites. Netting a quick hundred bucks and letting the whole world see what I had.

I pull my panties off. My bra follows next. I can hear the shower running.

This is wrong, but I open the door anyway. I bite my lip and grin when I see Ben through the frosted glass. Rubbing his young body.

Before I lose my nerve I open the shower and step in.

"Mom!" My son shouts. His eyes drawn to my bare breasts.

"I figured we could conserve water." I tell him matter-of-factly. "Here soap up my back."

Nervously he lathers up my back. Naughty boy. Showering with mommy. His hands go real low. Caressing my round ass.

When I turn around he spins quick to hide his raging boner. I press close to him. My big breasts squished against his back. My arms move around his waist.

"Here, let mommy take care of that for you." I murmur. My fingers finding his hard dick. Not quite as big as his father's, but very nice.

"Mom..." but he doesn't finish. Instead he plants his hands on the wall as I start to stroke him. Hot water pouring down on our incest.

My left hand strokes my son's hard cock, while my right plays with his tip. Fingers tickling just under his cock head. Pinching the spongy mushroom. Not hard enough to hurt. Rubbing the sensitive underside.

My son doesn't last long. Pale jizz spilling in the shower as he groans. I tug and squeeze to get out every last drop.

"Now soap up mommy's tits. I'm sure you want to play with them." He turns and, a little dazed, lathers my breasts. Squeezing and groping.

Soon we are both clean and stepping out of the shower.

I grab a towel and Ben looks like he's about to flee. Then he stops and pushes my towel aside.

"You are a whore." I nod. Biting my lip again.

He shoves a pair of fingers into my pussy. My son forces me back up against the wall while he finger fucks me.

I can see his dick already getting hard. I hadn't planned on fucking him. Not till I talk with Eddy. But there's no way I'm going to refuse Ben if he wants to take me.

"Has dad taken your anal cherry yet?"

I shake my head no. Nervous now. Nervous and excited.

Ben pushes me to my knees. Then forces me to lay on my stomach on the linoleum. He straddles my legs and I hear him grab something. He squirts a bottle of something in his hand and slathers it on his dick. Then smears cool cream between my ass cheeks.

I squeak a little when I feel the tip of his dick slide between my buns and press against my anal flower.

Ben grabs my hair. Painfully yanking my head back. "If you want to be a worthless slut, than that's how you will be treated." He growls.

I squeal as his dick burns it's way inside me. My asshole feels like it's on fire. He groans in pleasure above me.

"That's it mother. Unh! Clench tight. It'll hurt more and feel better for me." I'm not sure if it's an act and he is subtly trying to tell me to relax. Or if he really wants his whore mommy to squeal.

Either way I try and fail to relax.

My world is erotic pain as his balls come to rest on my soft cheeks.

SatinSlip
SatinSlip
998 Followers