Cuckqueen Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SatinSlip
SatinSlip
996 Followers

Then I hoot and holler as he begins to thrust. My tits pressing against the hard floor as my son anally fucks me.

Soon the pain dulls and is nearly replaced with a strange pleasure. I reach under me to finger my juicy twat. Quickly bringing myself to orgasm.

Ben lasts longer than in the shower, before emptying his balls in my ass.

He leaves me lying there in front the floor. Naked, wet, and used.

My gaping ass will be ache for hours.

Eddy was turned on by my story of his son fucking me up the ass. Not angry like I'd feared.

"Your sure you aren't mad?" I ask. Licking his hard dick as I lay between his legs in bed. I only wear a frilly thong and stockings.

"No. It's kind of hot. I'm not really into cuckold stuff. But the fact that it turns you on, turns me on. Plus, now I'm going to wreck that ass." He grins at me.

"Well it's yours to wreck." I kiss the tip of his cock. "You need to fuck Rebecca."

"What!"

He seems honestly shocked. "It will make us even. Plus she really wants you. And I'm sure thoughts of fucking your own beautiful daughter will get you going." I nibble my way down to his balls. "Are you surprised that we are a house of kinky perverts?"

"Honestly, I thought it was just me." He answers.

I grin at my kinky husband.

Rebecca is obviously excited. She stands in only a pink silk crop-top, with matching thong.

I kneel next to her. White lace thong, and white stockings. My chest is bare except for steel nipple clamps, joined together by a chain. Becca had ordered it online and took great joy in attaching them to my nipples as I hisses in pain.

I also wear my pink collar. Tonight it's attached to a chain leash that Becca holds in both hands.

"Are you sure he's willing to go through with it?" She looks down at me nervously.

I nod. "Yes. Your daddy wants to fuck you real bad, mistress." She drinks at me, and gives my cheek a light pat.

Edgar finally walks in. A smile lights his face as he sees us. "Well. If it isn't my beautiful and sexy daughter." Becca blushes at her father's attention "Oh, and my old and flabby fuck rag." He snorts at me as he steps up to our daughter. My pussy shivers at being so cruelly dismissed.

Eddy pulls the nervous teen into a passionate embrace. Rebecca trembles. Nervous and excited in her father's arms. His hand falls to her round ass. Squeezing her derrière in an in-fatherly way. And his tongue invaded her mouth.

My breath quickens as I watch my husband make out with my daughter. His hand slips under her shirt and she squeaks as he groped her budding tits.

"Oh, Daddy!" She gasps as they finally break their kiss. His hands still groping her tits and ass.

"Daddy needs you, kitten. He needs to fuck you good."

She grins and looks down on me me. "See. Nobody wants you." I hang my head in mock shame. Aroused by the humiliation. "Who would want to fuck a broken down, old bag? You're only god for blowing hobos for quarters."

She takes my wrists and shackles them to the bedposts at the foot of the bed. I am forced to kneel uncomfortably, gazing at the bed. My big tits pressed against the footboard.

Rebecca unbuttons her father's work shirt. Pausing repeatedly to kiss his chest. Then she drops to her knees. Unbuckling his slacks and pulling them down. Underwear going with them. She beams with pleasure as his big dick springs out.

I watch, filled with lust, as my daughter sucks my husband's cock. She moans, letting us know how much she likes it.

Eddy grabs her and tosses the squealing teen onto the bed in front of me. Roughly grabbing her legs and yanking off her panties.

"Mmm, shaved. I like that." He says. She whines as he rubs her silky pubis.

Then he climbs up next to her. Pulling her top off and leaning in to suck her beautiful tits. "Oh, god! Yes, Daddy!" She cries. Her hands running through his hair.

I can see my husband's big dick wobbling up and down as he kneels over the My daughter. Hard and still glistening with her saliva. It looks hungry. Ravenous for teen pussy.

Rebecca wraps her legs around him and cries as he shoves his pussy wrecker inside her tight peach.

"Ooh! She feels so good. Not like your saggy meat flaps. You old whore." My husband taunts me with a grin.

Rebecca looks like she has a small orgasm right away. My virile husband pounding her with his wonderful dick. Together they moan their pleasure. While I can only watch.

I rub my breasts against the unyielding wood of the footboard. The lamps painfully digging in. My nipples feel like they are on fire. So does my lusty cunt as I thrust my crotch ineffectively against the bed.

Rebecca has another, stronger orgasm before my husband finishes. He grunts as he shots his baby batter inside her.

Rebecca has told me that she stopped taking birth control in anticipation of getting fucked by Edgar. She wants to get pregnant with his baby.

Oh god. I want that too.

When he pulls out he quickly moves behind me. Unshackling my wrists. Then Eddy drags me to my daughters messy crotch by my hair.

"Clean her out, you old whore." He demands.

Humiliated and excited I lick and slurp the cream pie waiting for me in the teens cunt.

I greedily swallow the sex slime as Eddy pulls my thong aside. He shoved a pair of fingers deep inside my throbbing twat.

I lick and kiss as he finger fucks me. "Ooh! That's a good mommy. You feel so good." Rebecca moans.

I groan through an orgasm. My cunt squeezing Eddy's fingers as he thrusts them deep in me.

Soon we lay together in our afterglow. Rebecca and I on either side of my wonderful husband.

"Can I be your slave too, Daddy?" She asks sweetly. Caressing his chest with her fingertips, while she smiles at me. "I get to walk around all sexy? But I'm still mommy's mistress?"

"Of course Kitten." He answers with a grin. You will be my sweet lover, and mommy's cruel task master."

"Oh, goody!" She claps her hands, then kisses him excitedly.

Rebecca grinned as she watches me. Sitting in her lawn chair, sipping tea. She wore daisy dukes and a white crop-top, a sun hat and glasses.

I sweated and groaned as I pushed the lawnmower. The hot sun cruelly beaming down.

She had ordered me to mow the lawn in one of the slutty swimsuits we had bought. A place and purple one with a thong back and low cut front. It barely gave my big jiggly tits any support. Just stopping them from flopping out.

The back yard had been little problem. But the front was humiliating as cars and neighbors went by. Enjoying the sunny day, and my nearly nude body.

I am a whore slave. If my mistress wants to put me on display. Then that's what I will do.

With a grunt I turn the mower and start back across the lawn.

There is still much left to do.

In the afternoon I dress as a slutty maid. One with no panties. Becca makes me clean her room.

"I want it sparkling, whore." She grins.

I dutifully comply. She repeatedly lifts my skirt and spanks my bare bottom with a paddle.

My ass is red and throbbing by the time I finish.

After her room is clean she lays on the bed, naked. I lay between her legs and give her a long slow blowjob.

"This is the way we were meant to be, mommy." She says between moans. "You were always supposed to be my toy."

Eddy and I have been chatting with women online. Women excited to fuck a husband in front of his wife.

The first we pick to play with is named Margret. A heavy woman with a sweet face. Edgar was interested because he had never been with a lover that big.

We took her out to eat and she was just so sweet. Then she got in the back seat with me on the way to her place.

"Put your collar on, slut." She hissed as She painfully squeezed my tit through my shirt. Her sweetness dropping away.

With a gasp, and a flush of lust I pull it from my purse. Putting it on for the big woman.

She grabs it and yanks my face close to hers so she can growl into my ear. "I'm going to teach you manners, you bit of nothing." She shoves her hand under my skirt. Groping my soft twat through my silk panties.

"Understand?" She growls. I squeal as she painfully squeezes my sensitive pussy.

"Yes! Yes, I understand!" I whine.

"Beg me to fuck your husband, cunt." She orders. Still squeezing and twisting.

The pain brings tears to my eyes and excitement to my cunny. "Please, ma'am, fuck my husband. Give him a good time like I fail to do."

The big woman grins at me pleased.

Soon I am trussed up on her bed. Elbows tied to knees. Ass in the air. She whips me with a crop while Eddy fucks her. Her big body jiggling pleasantly all over.

Later I sit naked in the passenger seat on the ride home. I lean over and give my husband a slow blowjob. Tasting his spunk and her juices.

My life becomes one of happy servitude. I am more fulfilled as my husband's and daughter's sex slave than at any point in my life.

Eddy and I go out with women two or three times a month. Usually we look for someone who wants to dominate me. Sometimes it's just a friendly threesome.

Ben also gets his pound of flesh. I fuck my son once a week. He is always rough.

A few months after my new found life I stand in front of the bathroom mirror. Rebecca next to me. We are both nude and smiling.

Our hands rub our growing tummies.

Eddy has put a baby in each of us. Healthy and strong the doctor says.

It adds a bit of spice to be a cuckqueen while pregnant. Women fucking my husband while his baby grows in my womb.

And I was right. It excites me to see another woman carrying my husband's child.

Especially when that woman is my daughter/mistress.

SatinSlip
SatinSlip
996 Followers