All Comments on 'Cucky Trained by CD DOM Pt. 01'

by sndycd

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fucking loved it!!

Can't wait for more!! Thank you.

PaddlesPaddlesalmost 7 years ago

Make sure you write more, this cucky needs some dick

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a joke!

The minute she beat him with the paddle? He stood up and bitch slapped her. He got dressed and walked out the door, took his wife's car to the police station. His wife and the bitch went to prison. He got a divorce and all the marital assets. This was a joke, even for a fictional story.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 7 years ago
loved this story

I too am a married sissy cocksucking CD slut. I've been sucking cock for years and just over 2 years ago I became a bottom and have been fucked about 20 times since. However, I'm still in the closet as my wife doesn't know about my CD gay sex life. Yes, I said "gay" because that's how I feel when I'm dressed and have a big juicy cock in my mouth or in my man-pussy. I truly wish my wife found out and I would love it if she left me for a weekend with a she-male Mistress. Sucking she-male cock and licking she-male ass is my fantasy. I can't wait to read the next chapters.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 7 years ago
Ass to mouth is disgusting and unsafe

Dumbass thing to include, not needed to train slaves. Duh

Claudia69Claudia69over 4 years ago
I Want Some Training

I wish my wife would arrange to get me trained....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I could not get past the second paragraph.

Get an editor please .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous