All Comments on 'Cucumber Temptations'

by DirtyDaunica

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
IamGnuHereIamGnuHereabout 9 years ago
Short and Nice

A very enjoyable first story. I would have liked to have seen Valerie. Perhaps tease herself in the kitchen with the smaller cucumber. Then throughout lunch her desires and mind wandering to the fridge. Her distraction driving her to almost rush her friends through lunch. Then taking herself right in the kitchen as soon as Maya and Danny were out the door.

I think this would make a good beginning for a string of stories. Possibly Maya and Danny return to retrieve a forgotten item. Voyeuring Valerie's naked trip to fetch the cucumber. Igniting their own deep desires.

All in all a very good first effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wow

Great story. I love reading about and watching a woman play with her `toys``

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing

This was a well done story, I can't lie, I got a bit horny from reading it, however, there were just some simple typos that could have been fixed. This is just because I am a picky person. Simple things like 'though' instead of 'thought' and having two full stops after one sentence. The last problem I noticed was your addition with the amount of inches of the cucumber that were inside and out of you. Other than that you did amazing, I hope this does not discourage you, but help and push you to do better. I am looking forward to reading more of your stories.

- B

Starrunner1001Starrunner1001almost 9 years ago
Great job!

It really was an awesome story. I can totally relate to that need for something to fill you. You should continue, this was nice and fast, but also descriptive. It's a rare talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
very hot :)

that was amazing..ive been horny all day thinking of someone, this story made me feel even better ;)

jy55jy55over 7 years ago
Loved this

I'm totally turned on by female masturbation. Hell I'm turned on by masturbation, who am I kidding? This is a hot story I hope to read more

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Brilliant! Hot! More, please! Massive encouragement to you as a new author!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous