Cucumbers & the Curious Girl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Later," Eric said. "I'd probably fall in right now."

The two men helped Mary straighten up, her skin beet red and her legs bowed. She was shaken but not broken, as she proved when Mac asked her if she had enough for today.

"No," Mary insisted. "I'm okay. You were right Mac. It hurt bad at first but at the end it was great even if it feels like you're still in me."

"Good girl," Mac said as he gave the teen a squeeze along with a kiss on her cheek. "If you left now I think my boy here would be very disappointed."

"Can I go to the bathroom first?" Mary asked timidly.

"Course you can," the old man said, enjoying the way Mary kept looking at Eric's cock as she turned and went down the hall, an still throbbing organ which was still bobbing and swaying in front of him like a diving board.

After the bathroom door closed the two black men exchanged high fives, with Eric whispering that his old man was still "the man".

"You still got it Pop," Eric exclaimed as they waited for Mary to return. "You tore that little ass up. Was it as good as you hoped?"

"No," Mac replied. "Better."

"She looked like she was going to pass out," Eric related. "Felt a little guilty seeing her like that and then remembering how she used to be playing jacks with Dwight and all."

"You felt guilty?" Mac asked.

"No!" Eric said with a laugh. "Well, maybe a little."

"I think she liked what she saw," Mac said as he nodded toward his son's manhood. "The girl's got it bad."

"I'm always happy when they don't run," Eric said. "Remember that redhead we picked up hitchhiking?"

"Oh yeah! She saw your dick, freaked and turned around - walked right into the wall!" Mac recalled. "Don't have to worry about Mary though. She's got the fever, and that pussy of hers was made for big black cock."

"Think she'd go for the two of us together?" Eric asked as the toilet flushed down the hall. "I don't mean with me in her ass and you doing her pussy. I mean both of us in her pussy at the same time. Remember that stag movie we saw once?"

"I don't know," Mac mused. "that looked like you needed to be limber to do that, and I ain't that anymore. Plus you and me rubbing our stuff together? I don't know."

"I'm back," Mary said shyly as she appeared in the kitchen doorway, her eyes fixed on the same place they had been when she left.

"You sure are child," Mac said. "I think we should go to the bedroom now. You know the way Mary."

The two naked black men, one tall and one short but both burly walked with their eyes on the chubby naked white girl as she made her way down the hall where another new experience awaited.

***

Thanks for reading so far.

12