All Comments on 'Cucumbers & the Curious Girl Ch. 07'

by Madabouthair

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Best chapter yet

Funny and sexy. Trying to figure out what this poor kid won't do for these dudes. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
just gets better

just one horny young grille what more can I say but you have neial this looking to more yours leann5red

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
its insulting

because as a black man i don't like sharing with others and it implies that it takes more than one of us to fully satisfy a white woman and makes us look like assholes.... i am new to this site but it seems to be a recurring theme in these stories about black men with white women

MadabouthairMadabouthairabout 10 years agoAuthor
to "it's insulting"

While I don't agree with your point I thank you for explaining your series of comments.

As an aside, you say as a black man you take offense at a suggestion that there are too many stories here that insinuate that black men need help to satisfy a white woman. While there are people sharing Mary's charms in my story I think it's done is a loving family way, kinky or not. I hope you stick around for the last chapter (#10) though.

And if you do read a lot of stories at literotica as you say, surely you must know that in virtually all of the interracial stories on the site involving black and white people interacting the white man is almost ALWAYS portrayed as the weak and sniveling character and the black man superior on every way.

It's just porn fiction and nothing to take too seriously. I know I don't but I do appreciate you taking the time to read and comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Actually

I find most of the stories on Literotica involving black and white people to be insulting to both races, and to both sexes. Very few stories here treat both races and both sexes with complete respect, for some reason. Fortunately, a relative few do, and out of that number exist a few which happen to be written about as well as you will find anywhere. They are worth finding.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous