Cucumbers & the Curious Girl Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Works for us, right babe?" Eric asked Mary who just shrugged since she was still trying to figure out the last question. "We'll be here. You want her like she is?"

"Yep. Don't fuck all the innocence out of her before then Captain Hook, and don't let her straighten out that dick in the meantime."

"You sound like my old man," Eric cackled as they headed for the door. "We'll be there, and you might want to get that zipper up in case Rock Hudson's coming in for an audition.

They went down the stairs and after they made it out the sidewalk Mary asked if she did okay.

"You did $350 worth of okay," Eric declared as he led the teen down the street to where his father was parked. "That's what you'll get next week when we come back and do what we just did again."

"You're kidding!" Mary said. "350 dollars?"

"Told you that he would like you," Eric said as they got to the truck and filled Mac in on the audition.

"Mary's gonna be a star," Mac chuckled as he squeezed the teen's thigh as they all sat on the front bench of the truck.

"It's not going to be in someplace like that, is it?" Mary asked as they passed the Stanley Theater where a Clint Eastwood movie was on the marquee.

"No child," Mac said. "Nothing like that. Want to give her a taste of what it's going to look like?"

"I dunno Pop," Eric said, but his father was already driving into the industrial part of town where the adult book store was located.

"Girl deserves a chance to know what she's getting into," Mac declared as they pulled into the parking lot which was almost deserted. "Let's go in."

The three of them walked toward the windowless building, and as they neared the door Eric noted, "We look like a human Oreo walking in like this."

"Mary don't mind being seen with a couple of black guys, do you child?" Mac asked.

"No. Why? You're my friends."

"Bet you never been in any place this," Eric noted as he opened the door and let the teen in first, where a bored heavy set woman at the desk in front glanced up from her book when the three entered before going back to her reading.

"Holy crap," Mary said as she shied away from the wall lined with dildos of every color and size, only to confront a wall of magazines wrapped in plastic wrap.

"Head to the back behind the curtain," Eric told his father while smiling at Mary's reaction to seeing wall to wall naked people on magazine covers. "I'll get the tokens."

"Give me five dollars worth," Eric told the clerk as he handed the clerk five one's.

"Only two to a booth back there," the woman said.

"I'll stay outside," Eric said. "Of course, if you wanted to hop into a booth with me I wouldn't be bored and neither would you."

"You don't remember me?" the woman asked as she pushed the discs over the counter to Eric. "Rudy's Lounge? I used to dance there back a while ago?"

"Oh yeah," Eric said as he tried to recall the face which looked familiar but was carrying a lot more weight than it did when he knew her. "You're..."

"Felicia," she said.

"Right!" Eric said.

"Your cock still bent?" she asked with a grin.

"Watch a little movie with me so we can relive old times and you can find out for yourself," Eric suggested, but the woman shook her head as she held up her ring finger.

"That collar don't have a chain attached," Eric noted.

"Gotta watch the store," Felicia said with a shrug of the shoulder. "I go to the Silver Slipper sometimes with my friends on Tuesdays during bowling season though."

"I'll keep that in mind," Eric said. "Be right back."

Eric headed to the rear of the store and ducked behind the curtain where his father and Mary were looking at the grainy photos outside of the booths that lined the back wall.

"Here. You guys have fun," Eric said as he handed his father the tokens.

"Don't see any of yours here," Mac noted. "Which one do you want to watch child?"

"How about this one?" Mary suggested as she pointed to the booth with a skinny white woman and a black guy were pictured.

"Okay, slide in," Mac said as he held the curtain open for Mary to enter.

"I'll be out here," Eric said as he left to go back to his old friend.

"Smells funny in here," Mary said as she sat on the bench.

"Don't let your feet stay in one place too log either," Mac said as he reached over and but the token in and sat down.

"Holy crap," Mary mumbled as she watched the movie light up the tiny room, staring at the woman who was sucking the cock of a black guy wearing nothing but a sailor's cap.

"That could be you if you do the movie," Mac said as he put his arm around the teen.

"She's so slender," Mary noted.

"Maybe but she's butt ugly."

"That man's thing ain't nowhere near as big as yours or Eric's," Mary added as the woman climbed on the sailor's lap and started to put his cock inside of her when the screen went blank.

"Aw!" Mary said. "It was getting good too."

"We got more tokens," Mac declared as he shoveled some in the slot, and as the action resumed Mary's hand went to the old man's lap. "You're liking this movie aren't you child?"

"Kinda," Mary admitted as she kneaded the bulge in Mac's trousers. "You do to. Your dick is getting hard."

"Not because of the movie. It's your hand. You wouldn't mind being in a movie like this?" Mac asked.

"I don't think anybody would see me. Nobody I know would go to a place like this."

"Your pervert uncle might," Mac suggested.

"Oh yeah," Mary admitted after thinking for a second.

"Chances are that the thing would never end up here," Mac explained. "These places are all over New York City and places like that. Once your ass is on the screen you can't make it disappear. Remember that child. People would be in booths like this doing stuff. Guys would be in here by themselves jerking off while looking at you and Eric. How you feel about that?"

"It's yucky in a way but..." Mary said as her voice trailed off. "Makes me tingly. Wish me and you could do stuff."

"You could always take my cock out and give it a little sucking," Mac said. "Just don't kneel on the floor."

"I can?" Mary said excitedly, and in a matter of seconds she had managed to pry the old man's turgid cock out of his trousers.

"Oh, that's nice," Mac sighed as he leaned back and tried to concentrate on the screen instead of the eyes looking at the crack of the curtain that wasn't quite wide enough to cover to whole door. "You get me so hard so fast child. Want to sit on my cock?"

"Can I?" Mary said as she took the long thick ebony monolith out of her mouth.

"Don't have any lube," Mac said. "Unless you want to go out and grab a tube off of the shelf.

"I'm wet already," Mary said excitedly as she straightened up from her squatting position and pulled her jeans and panties down to her ankles. "This is so exciting. I'm doing what the lady on the screen is doing."

"She ain't no lady," Mac mumbled as he leaned back and held his cock upright, and although it was an awkward position she was so determined that she got the head of Mac's monster into her.

"OW!" Mary howled as she lost her balance and fully impaled herself with the thick tool, but she grabbed the wall with one hand and the edge of the doorway with the other and regained her balance.

"That's my girl," Mac said as Mary began bouncing a little on his lap, and while her weight was killing the old man's thighs it felt too good to stop.

"Feels so good," Mary said as she said she was going to cum soon and then laughed/

"What's so funny?" Mac asked as he thrust up into her pussy while his hands reached around and mauled her tits through her clothing.

"Eric - he's holding my hand," Mary said in a breathless voice while bouncing harder.

"Heh heh!" was all Mac could say as he looked over and saw that while there was a hand on Mary's rubbing her fingers and wrist it didn't belong to Eric because for one thing the hand in question was white.

Because Mary was concentrating on the movie as well as keeping her balance. those factors combined to keep the white hand out of her sight. As the hand came further inside the booth it slid all the way up the inside of her arm right up to her armpit, the teen giggling when the white fingers gently rubbed the smooth damp flesh before sliding back down to her wrist.

"Like being watched don't you honey?" Mac asked as he pushed up hard as she dropped down.

"Cumming!" Mary said as her pussy seized Mac's shaft hard, and as it contracted around his manhood he came as well, filling her womb with her seed as Mary moaned with the warm sensation.

Mary stopped bouncing and as she did the hand retreated out of the booth. Mac asked Mary to get up so he could feel his feet again, and after the two got their clothes adjusted they left the booth just as the tokens expired.

The chubby teen froze as they left when she saw a middle aged man in a suit standing a couple of booths down looking at the picture on the wall. Mac nudged her ahead and watched Mary avert her eyes when the guy smiled and winked at her.

"Say buddy," the man said as he motioned for Mac to stop. "Want to share?"

"Why would I do that?" Mac asked, and shook his head when the guy held up a twenty dollar bill. "She ain't that kind."

"I don't want to fuck her. Just want to go down on her for a couple of minutes. She can just sit there in a booth and let me do my thing," the guy said. "Clean her up good for you."

"Another time maybe," Mac said as he moved out in to the light of the store where Mary was waiting.

"Did that man hear us?" Mary asked.

"He sure he did. He was the one holding your hand," Mac informed the teen, and she was apparently just figuring that out herself at that moment because she saw Eric way down at the counter chatting up the clerk.

"Omigod!" Mary said as she looked back toward the back curtain where the man in the suit was leering at her. "Let's get out of here."

Mary almost ran outside, followed by Eric and his father, and as Mac related the story of what went on back at the booth his son roared with laughter.

"Oh damn!" he chortled. "What a scene. Sap lapping fool."

"I feel yucky," Mary declared as she shivered despite the warmth of the day.

"And it turned you on too, didn't it child?" Mac asked, and when Mary shrugged and gave a weak smile he added, "That's okay child. I liked it too."

***

Thanks for reading so far - comments are always welcomed.

12