Cucumbers & the Curious Girl Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah."

"You and him get it on back then?"

"No," Mary said as she leaned back against the tub wall. "We messed around some and I would have but we didn't. I was too young."

"Bet you wish you did though, right Mary?"

"Yeah. Too late now though. He's getting married and besides, he probably would think I'm a pig the way I'm doing stuff with his dad and Grandpa."

"He don't know nothing about any of this," Lucinda told Mary.

"He doesn't?"

"Of course not child. Ain't nobody's business what we do behind closed doors," Lucinda said. "Hell, you don't go home telling your mama and papa what you do here do you?"

"Omigod no."

"Besides, let me tell you something. You got to promise not to say anything to my husband about me telling you this, alright?"

"Sure."

"Dwight? Him and his girl are having second thoughts," Lucinda said as she pulled her finger out of the teen's pussy and handed her the soap. "I think when his Daddy told him about you and how you seemed to still be sweet on him, he might have lost interest in his fiancee."

"Really?" Mary said excitedly as she looked up at the taller woman, and when Lucinda smiled and didn't answer Mary started bouncing from foot to foot. "Well?"

"I think if you started soaping me up that might loosen my tongue," Lucinda teased, and she sighed when Mary's hands cupped her pointed breasts and kneaded the little buds. "Mmm. Now where was I?"

"You were saying Dwight..."

"Oh yeah. Dwight, he's getting cold feet," Lucinda sighed as she leaned back and reached up to hold the shower spray nozzle above her head. "Scrub me up nice and slow honey."

Mary's lathered hands slid up from the older woman's breasts and into the deep hollows of Lucinda's armpits, her fingers raking through the dense thickets of coarse curls and causing Eric's wife to sigh loudly.

"Some of that sweet loving you gave my man's pits would be nice," Lucinda suggested, and Mary obediently leaned forward and let her tongue glide up and down the thick jungles. "Mmm... you are such a sweet and kinky girl. You gonna blow that boy's mind when he comes around."

"What?" Mary yelped, and after Lucinda explained that Dwight was planning on visiting his father and grandfather next month the teen went a bit crazy.

"Now you can't say anything to the men," Lucinda said as she put her hands on Mary's shoulders and eased her down to her knees. "You can say thank you to me though."

Lucinda brought Mary's face to her bush as the woman lifted a leg to put her foot on the edge of the tub, and as Mary thrust her face into the profusely hairy pussy and wiggled her tongue her mind was already racing about what might be.

***

thank you for reading so far

12