All Comments on 'Cuddle-Slut'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 83 Comments
BigPeteHBigPeteHover 10 years ago
mmmmmmmm

That was just perfect :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So sweet!

Will there be more? Please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great stuff!

Best story I've read on here and the first one I've ever read every single word of, from start to finish. Excellent work!

MaximguyMaximguyover 10 years ago
Great.

This hits all the boxes. No pun intended.

They love each other.

They don't just fall into bed.

Realistic dialogue.

Sexy.

They actually talk about the consequences of their actions.

Happy ending? Ty!

I hope every author on this site follows this script.

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 10 years ago
Loved It

So well written. The build. It makes you have to imagine the size and shape of them. One of the best. 5 Stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ratings

Stories like this are why 1-5 star ratings fall short. One star can easily express "hated it," but the difference between "really liked it" at four stars and "loved it" at five just isn't sufficient. On a ten-point rating, nine would be "loved it," and ten indicates "phenomenal - exceeds all expectations." You've earned a solid ten. Now is your hour of glory. Embrace it, and write.

Seriously, this is great work. No slumps, great characterization with actual people instead of tropes or template personalities, a point of view that read like a person's actual thought processes and not a narration, and compelling interactions that actually matter to the characters. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
God Xarth, I absolutely loved this one.

Your talent for these light-hearted, happy romances is great and coupled with the lesbian sister incest topic on this one, it was just fantastic. I loved the characters, their interactions, the plot, how it all ended up. I liked everything, it was just wonderful.

I'm a guy in my 20s who normally reads really dirty stuff here on Literotica but this one just had me grinning like a cheesy sap. This is my favorite sister/sister story that I've ever read. 5/5 stars for sure.

Thanks for writing and sharing these stories! They're so refreshing and satisfying

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago

It's a little long for my liking, but I like the dialogue and interplay. It captures that nervous,tentative, all the cards on the table feeling perfectly. Very realistic. Love the title.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice job

The suspense was great. Loved the characters and the humor. I want more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

More stories like this 1. 4-5 pages with more build-up would be amazing. I like the build up to a good sexual encounter.

XarthXarthover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks everyone

Feedback on this story had been really quite positive, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Thanks again

Xarth

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To be totally honest...

I think I would've rather seen more conflict. The little sister is indeed a brat & shouldn't have easily gotten her way with April. And I wholeheartedly expect someone to get hurt in future chapters, if that's the route you so desire to take. I don't know, the "happy endings" in these stories are starting to become a bore. Conflict is where the real story happens. I like your style, how well your story flows, so hopefully you'll be the one to switch it up & not make things so...easy. Good story, regardless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sequels please!

Brilliant story! Absolutey loved it! The pacing, the humour, the characters, the build up; all were awesome! Please, please, PLEASE add sequels to this fantastic story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Can't Believe...

...you're a guy!

This is one of the best things I've ever read on Lit. Thank you.

sammy_kindsammy_kindover 10 years ago
Loving your stories

This is the second of yours I've read and they're just delicious! You wrote the sisters so well and the 'brat' was just fantastic thanks for posting.

bogey654bogey654over 10 years ago
bogey654

Wow. This work was terrific. I thought I was good at erotica, but you take it to a whole new level. Hats off to you. I'd love to learn off your work! :3

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More!

Best story I've ever read, please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
one of my favs

I will be catching up on more of your work, Please make a sequel

tycioltyciolover 10 years ago
Dat name

Do we ever find out the name of the main character, April's little sister?

Does April ever give oral in return for receiving it?

tygztygzover 10 years ago

Another masterpiece, Xarth. The situation, the buildup, the dénouement - wonderful!

debaucherdebaucherover 10 years ago

Really good one. (Your username looks familiar. I think I've read some story of yours before.) You have my 5!

debaucherdebaucherover 10 years ago
Now I remember...

I was right. I have read your other two submissions: "Naked in the Park" and "What She Never Told Me". Now adding you to my favourite authors.

JessicaSJessicaSover 10 years ago
Amazing!

Although I'm a bit torn about whether I'd like more conflict or not (both have pros and cons), the sweet happy ending felt beautiful and I thank you for it. (on a side note, it also confirmed my opinion that the final paragraph usually makes or breaks a story)

Most of all though, you did an incredible job keeping both the characters and story focused and believable (at least in a light-hearted, optimistic kind of way). They felt like normal girls, they felt like normal sisters and they felt like a fresh couple of first time lovers, all at the same time. Sort of a holy grail if you ask me.

My hat's off so far, I'm off to read the 2nd chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
suggestion for sequel

What if you make the little sister a prostitute but she tells april that she works at a coffee shop so thats why she comes home with a different amount of money each night (tips) but april finds out when the little sister comes home injured and stuff so after april cares for her and shes healed, april punishes her for being a prostitute by having rough (but not to rough) sex with her? Again, just a suggestion. And keep up the good work!

ManSellingMoonsManSellingMoonsabout 10 years ago
Goodness factor

You have a way of making your characters such that the story doesn't even need much of a plot or back story to show the romance.

Not a fantasy. Not quite a full fledged story. But nearly perfect in it's own right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amazing Story

I've read some great stories on Literotica, but this is by far my favorite. I'm going to read the sequel right now.

GoldenT613GoldenT613over 9 years ago
OCD???

It sounds as if little sister has a severe case of OCD and she seems very selfish and pretty much only concerned about her own needs. Hopefully in chapter 2 she is less "me, me, me" and more willing to put aside her "needs" and concentrate more on April's desires.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More, more…

You are obviously a very fine writer. I agree that these two girls can keep their dialogue going while making pankakes, and one is happy to follow them as they do. No prostitution or other stuff is required. Just sex and everyday living… there is material for a novel here somewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I like it

This is good, I like it.

pseud277pseud277almost 9 years ago
My vote for Best Brat

And she really is. Absolutely loved it and her. A light frothy cupcake of a story about baking - sorry, incest between sisters. Cant believe this was written by a guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hell Yeah

Amazing story that I really got off to...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love this story

I have two sisters and this is loved by the three of us. Its so very erotic and made us cum hard over and over. Thank you author. This is the best cums we've had in a long time. It's always a beautiful thing when we cum as one. Love, the incest sisters

Randee1958Randee1958about 8 years ago
Love It 😘

Your chances there's gonna be more to the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
story

Is there going to be a part 3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing

This is one of my favorite stories on here and it actually had a plotline and good characters. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hey "Love this Story"... By Anonymous

That's Fucked up .....I don't know whether to be Disgusted or Wanna join you....,.

JackM30ffJackM30ffalmost 8 years ago
Love the cuddle slut

This is my favorite story about sisters. Just wish we knew what the younger sister's name was.

CurieuxSaguenayCurieuxSaguenayover 7 years ago
I love Cuddle-Slut

Possibly the sexiest story I've read here. Thank you for this sexy experience

TSreaderTSreaderabout 7 years ago
Oh my!

A wonderful gem of a story! Lovely loving! Thank you!

onemeggaonemeggaabout 7 years ago

I really love this story.

April is so kind and loving, she a very understanding person that cares deeply for her sister and just wants the best for her,

Our protagonist can be quite annoying, but she is so witty and charming that it is easy to forgive, it also felt a a lot more realistic and grounded then a lot of other stories on here.

I really wasn't excepting this to be as funny as it was or as sexy as it was.

The only real problem I have (which is technacaliey nit picking, is the title. It feels rough and only focused on sex, which doesn't line up with story, also when April calls her sister a "cum slut" it feels very forced and dosent feel like it's something she would say. Loved the story,keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
believable

You create such varied and imaginative stories. And they are so believable.

You bring us along into the good parts with plenty of preparation.

Keep up the good work for us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful Story

As usual, Xarth, you've made this story extremely realistic and plausible, as well as unbelievably sexy. Definitely looking forward to the 2nd part!

MelanieShamanMelanieShamanalmost 7 years ago
loved it

Gret story! I really enjoyed it immensely.

MarshallaMarshallaover 6 years ago
Every thing a story needs ...

... and more. Unlike most of the stories on Lit, being mostly all sexy and hot, this one put a smile on my face.

Thanks for that.

For all of it.

5 Stars.

Onemegga, I didn't see anywhere that April called her anything else but "Cuddle-slut". Might wanna check that.

Traveller19Traveller19over 6 years ago
This story is AAAHHH and OOOOHHHH

That's the sort of story that makes me want to be female, just for a time, to try this...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not another mindless fantasy.

It's nice to see a story here that's more than just unrealistic fantasy. This story was hot, but it was also really sweet. Thanks.

iforinsipidiforinsipidover 6 years ago
Just adorable!

This story is just amazing, the dialogue was clever and so engaging. The lightheartedness and unusual realism for this site's stories was unbelievably refreshing. I couldn't stop smiling throughout and actually genuinely laughed at many points. I must say that this was the most fun I've had reading anything so far.

Also going through your stories I was rather disappointed to find not enough lesbian incest stories, I really hope you do a LOT more! :)

iforinsipidiforinsipidover 6 years ago
A minor complaint

The little brat is just that and I would have liked to see her be a better sister and a better person in general especially for her most definitely 'too good for her' older sister. The build up could have been even more drawn out (mostly because I was enjoying it so much) with the older sister being unsure longer and the little brat having to do really really nice things for her out of character and finally getting her way. These things would have made this story an easy 10 out of 5. Still a spectacular 7 out of 5 for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing work as usual

As usual, this is really well done! This story is really cute and I love it. I ended up reading it for the plot in the end, because I just loved it. Really amazing story, and congratulations for such a good job!

macktoshmacktoshabout 5 years ago
Very cute!

Incest isn't something I'm typically a fan of, but the title intrigued me and the story ended up being as sweet and adorable as promised. Great stuff!

HornyKipHornyKipalmost 5 years ago
The brat is pushy and won't take NO for an answer.

I wouldn't want it to go any other way. Awesome sweet story. You might consider adding to this one as well.

Marquis_JMarquis_Jalmost 5 years ago
Really charming

The interplay is really well written and it feels so genuine

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Beautifully written

this is such an amazing story. You're s really great writer with incredible skills at chracter development and describing things in a not-so-typical fashion.

Really beautiful and erotic story.

JoeybagofdonutsJoeybagofdonutsover 3 years ago
I liked it a lot!!!

Cute, funny and erotic. Great little story. I know if you had the time this could be a multi chapter story.

Thank you!

Joey.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Naughty Lil Sis

Love your story & your style. Looking forward to seeing more of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely perfect. Definitely your best story.

cementhead35cementhead35over 2 years ago

Sexy & funny & oh so well written! Thanks

AFoolRushesInAFoolRushesInover 2 years ago

You have a talent for dialogue, which is hard to do. It makes your stories more interesting, and concise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a great little story. I had to give it a re-read to wash the taste of "Sister's Summer" out of my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I absolutely love this story. It's really sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is a really great story, thank you for posting.

JDBlack1966JDBlack1966almost 2 years ago

So very well written. As I was scrolling down, I felt sadness as I would get to the bottom of the page. Then Joy, as I seen there were 4 pages. I liked especially how you had your characters with their own thought patterns and speech. I know few people who can write like that. Again, very excellent job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

love this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this story. Glad theres a part 2. Hopefully we get part 3 and their love grows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant. First time I have 5 starred in 3 years.

Read every word eager to see what happened next.

F A N T I S T I C

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Top notch

LiaraLove13LiaraLove13over 1 year ago

This was perfect. I wished there was more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm just here to break up the 69. Also...great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You literally left out the best part where she seduces and breaks down her sister in detail sadly lol

Reading_is4funReading_is4fun11 months ago

Really a very nice story…

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Again highly improbable,but erotic as fuck. I leaked so much cum, I didn't have enough left to jack off.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Erotic! Just like these stories are supposed to be. And it has a satisfying ending. 5 stars 🌟!

Bill S.

amw297amw29710 months ago

Loved the story, 5 stars for sure, was the main character ever named? I'm trying to remember if her name came up and I skimmed thru again and didn't see it

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Really cute story. It was almost like April planned to give in all along and was only faking hard to get.

sp141sp1415 months ago

If this was a movie I would watch the shit out of this! So cute, yet sexy towards the end

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is not just a masturbate fantasy, it's honestly one of the best novels ever written.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

One of my absolute favorites. Yes, it's erotic, but it's just so warm and cuddly too. I hope you have some more like this one up your sleeve. Thank you for this one. It's very appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Incredibly heartwarming story of sibling love and growth.

RougeAgentRougeAgent3 months ago

Sister in love, very well written!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Excellent. A cute story!

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

So cute and hot story. This what sisters supposed to do :3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
14743 Followers
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES